Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:22:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup  (Read 164090 times)
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #620 on: July 06, 2010, 05:22:04 PM »

And that's your best explanation for what's been going on in this thread? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

C'mon, you can do better. hihi

I said once and I'll say it again...you are a sore loser. But then again, I really don't know why you had such high expectations anyway. Or did you actually believe Chile was going to do any better?   Roll Eyes

Read my previous post, just after yours. That answers your question. ok

As for the other things in your post, I won't reply to those, because I don't believe they're directed at me, since I never said any of that.

The things about El Burrito Ortega and southamerican players making "la liga" what it is where obviously aimed at the most biased person in this board; Esteban.

About Chile and Spain, well let me tell you Mandy, you come accross as two sided really. I've taken the liberty to post a few of your early posts. In one of them you simply say Chile sould beat Spain (your favorite team to win the World Cup) cause we lost against Switzerland. That really does not make sense to me.

Also, I really don't know who your favorite teams were on this cup. I believe Chile had to be one of them, but then now you say Spain, Germany and England (as the post below shows...) Im really getting confused here...

Are you ready for Spain, Mandy?  Grin

Yes, bring 'em on! beer
If we can't beat a team that lost to Switzerland, then we are probably better off going home anyway. yes

England was my 2nd favourite team in this World Cup.

But I like Germany very much, and they played so beautifully, that I can't even get sad for England's loss.

Now, Argentina x Germany. THAT's a game I won't miss for ANYTHING in the world! beer beer beer

It's pretty much impossible to predict the winner for that one.
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #621 on: July 06, 2010, 05:23:59 PM »

And that's your best explanation for what's been going on in this thread? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I said once and I'll say it again...you are a sore loser. But then again, I really don't know why you had such high expectations anyway. Or did you actually believe Chile was going to do any better?   Roll Eyes

As for the other things in your post, I won't reply to those, because I don't believe they're directed at me, since I never said any of that.

The things about El Burrito Ortega and southamerican players making "la liga" what it is where obviously aimed at the most biased person in this board; Esteban.

About Chile and Spain, well let me tell you Mandy, you come accross as two sided really. I've taken the liberty to paste a few of your early posts. In one of them you simply say Chile sould beat Spain (your favorite team to win the World Cup) cause we lost against Switzerland. That really does not make sense to me.

Also, I really don't know which your favorite teams were on this cup. I believe Chile had to be one of them, but now you say Spain, Germany and England (as the post below shows...) Im really getting confused here...

Yes, bring 'em on! beer
If we can't beat a team that lost to Switzerland, then we are probably better off going home anyway. yes

But I like Germany very much, and they played so beautifully, that I can't even get sad for England's loss.

Now, Argentina x Germany. THAT's a game I won't miss for ANYTHING in the world! beer beer beer

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #622 on: July 06, 2010, 05:26:36 PM »

About Chile and Spain, well let me tell you Mandy, you come accross as two sided really. I've taken the liberty to post a few of your early posts. In one of them you simply say Chile sould beat Spain (your favorite team to win the World Cup) cause we lost against Switzerland. That really does not make sense to me.

Also, I really don't know who your favorite teams were on this cup. I believe Chile had to be one of them, but then now you say Spain, Germany and England (as the post below shows...) Im really getting confused here...

Yes, bring 'em on! beer

Well, just because I said I thought Spain was gonna be the winner, doesn't mean I'd root for them when playing against my country's team, does it? Plus, I got pretty disappointed when they did lose to Switzerland, and even regretted betting on them on the sweepstake, which took place before the World Cup even began.

As for the the 2nd post you quoted, I'm not sure why that's there? Never said England wasn't my 2nd favorite... They were, they are and will always be my favourite team right after Brazil.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #623 on: July 06, 2010, 05:29:23 PM »

Ignatius, you don't understand football!  yes

rofl

Who here, out of the non-South Americans, thinks that the South Americans supported Holland in the game? Hands up.....  Wink

Never said England wasn't my 2nd favorite... They were, they are and will always be my favourite team right after Brazil.

They can't be your second favorite. That would make you a mercenary!

You only have one team.

Don't you know anything about football? You support the country you were born in and that you have your passport in.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you!

Damn!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #624 on: July 06, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

Another twisting of words!!!

Shameful, grandpa Jarmo...S-H-A-M-E-F-U-L

EDIT: And hey...why there's a "I dream of Diego" in my title? Are you involved in this, grandpa?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:33:50 PM by Ulises » Logged

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #625 on: July 06, 2010, 05:33:50 PM »

Ignatius, you don't understand football!  yes

rofl

Who here, out of the non-South Americans, thinks that the South Americans supported Holland in the game? Hands up.....  Wink

Never said England wasn't my 2nd favorite... They were, they are and will always be my favourite team right after Brazil.

They can't be your second favorite. That would make you a mercenary!

But I am! Cheesy
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #626 on: July 06, 2010, 05:35:19 PM »

Jarmo don't you think that Uraguay should take up Volleyball as their national sport?. I mean, they seemed pretty good at it last Friday.  rofl

Anyway, some of the South Americans on this board need to step back and stop being bitter. To start picking at Holland for certain things is funny, as this time last Friday you all were trying to condone bad sportsmanship.

Just be happy that Uraguay made it this far, but Holland outclassed them tonight.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2010, 05:35:40 PM »

Another twisting of words!!!

Shameful, grandpa Jarmo...S-H-A-M-E-F-U-L

Twisting?

It's not twisting anything.

If me supporting Holland is wrong because my own national team didn't make it, how come it's ok for Mandy to support England?

The probability of you being able to explain the logic behind that is as big as the probability of Maradona being a world class coach. Null.

EDIT: And hey...why there's a "I dream of Diego" in my title? Are you involved in this, grandpa?

Because it's funny.  ok

/jarmo

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:39:27 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »

Because Mandy (from Brazil) doesn't support England like you (Finland) supports Holland.

She has a first team to cheer. You don't because your national team sucks at football so you have to pick a good one for cheer.

You have good drivers though...

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2010, 05:42:17 PM »

Because Mandy (from Brazil) doesn't support England like you (Finland) supports Holland.

She has a first team to cheer. You don't because your national team sucks at football so you have to pick a good one for cheer.

Finland didn't lose 4-0 to Germany. And they tried it twice.  Grin

How do you know? Did you ask her?

Considering she's South American, maybe she feels so much more for England than I feel for Holland?

Shocked

I do have a first team. They just didn't make the World Cup.

Same with Mandy. If Brazil gets kicked out, she can be support England.

I mean, how exactly do you think it works with supporting multiple teams?

Actually, I'm surprised you aren't attacking her. She had at least two teams to support in the World Cup. Isn't that almost a coward thing?

You only had one badly coached Argentina to support and cry for. She had another team in case something happened and Brazil were sent packing....

Just because your own national team didn't make the World Cup, you can't support the other team that got you into football in the first place?

Don't be ridiculous.

Oops, too late for that.  Lips Sealed

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:46:56 PM by jarmo » Logged

eduardo'GNR
Opening Act

« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2010, 05:45:29 PM »

We Uruguayans did a great game and showed why we got to semis. I'm proud of my country and congratulations to our players that did their best until the very last minute.  beer

Good game. Congrats Holland.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #631 on: July 06, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »

Finland don't have two World Cups  Grin .

Oh!!! And neither Holland!

Oh! And if Holland wins on sunday, they'll have JUST ONE  Shocked

/realfannotmercenary

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #632 on: July 06, 2010, 05:49:08 PM »

Finland don't have two World Cups  Grin .

Oh!!! And neither Holland!

Oh! And if Holland wins on sunday, they'll have JUST ONE  Shocked

/realfannotmercenary

Get back to me regarding my questions to you, because as usual you make no sense.

I can't believe you're trying to insult Mandy with your new "name".

We Uruguayans did a great game and showed why we got to semis. I'm proud of my country and congratulations to our players that did their best until the very last minute.  beer

Yes. They played well all tournament and you should be proud!

ok

/jarmo

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #633 on: July 06, 2010, 05:50:28 PM »

Mh...no...I'm tired of your edits.

I quote you and when I finish, there's a huge edit from you in your message. Not cool.

But hey! That's what grandpas do! They forget things!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:53:08 PM by Ulises » Logged

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #634 on: July 06, 2010, 05:52:40 PM »

I hate to take Jarmo's side on something, because, according to the logic of the universe, he'll always be wrong about everything, from football to which kind of Coke tastes better, but, there's not much difference in the logic of him rooting for Holland and of me rooting for England. (Or at least I can't see that difference, please, do point out if there is, because I'm allergic to agreeing with him for too long)

I will tell you guys this: in 2014, I'm gonna do everything possible to attend every single England game in the World Cup. Brazil too, of course, but those are gonna sell out the minute they go on sale.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #635 on: July 06, 2010, 05:53:06 PM »

Go back.

And when you're done, you can leave this thread.

Your team has flown home.

Nothing for you here anymore.

I hate to take Jarmo's side on something, because, according to the logic of the universe, he'll always be wrong about everything, from football to which kind of Coke tastes better, but, there's not much difference in the logic of him rooting for Holland and of me rooting for England. (Or at least I can't see that difference, please, do point out if there is, because I'm allergic to agreeing with him for too long)

beer <- Coke Zero

/jarmo

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »

Why should I leave this thread?

I can watch matches without supporting for any of the teams. I can watch, for example, Holland - Germany, just for watching good football. If Holland loses, I won't be sad and the same with Germany...

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2010, 05:56:39 PM »

liking and supporting another country's national team is no different then to like clubs in another country. there's really no reason at all to be a nationalistic ass when it comes to this beautiful sport, ulises, if you're ever realize that you'll grow as a human and stop look like a fucking fool

congrats holland! one of my all time favorite national teams, bergkamp, seedorf, van hooijdoonk among others, and all the dutch who have played for barcelona, cocu, gio, overmars, de boer and a lot more. + the ones in team holland now!
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #638 on: July 06, 2010, 05:59:40 PM »

Cool! See, this is a nice post. No bitter crying. He's proud of his team as he should be and congratulates the winner.

This thread is getting ridiculous, Ulises has made a complete ass of himself hihi Can't believe some of you are still writing that shit here, it's just unbelievable.
Ooooohh I'm just so happy that Holland made it and can't really say anything right now.

Hey Jarmo by the way, can I have a random title under my name too? Just make up something.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #639 on: July 06, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »

Let's just ignore Ulises....

Eduardo, I gave you positive karma for that.

Class!  ok

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: