Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:25:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup  (Read 164097 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #600 on: July 06, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »

You're pathetic!

Do you know how many fans FC Barcelona has outside of Barcelona? Probably not because you're clueless.

beer

Notice how none of the two South Americans who posted since the game ended congratulated the winner!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #601 on: July 06, 2010, 04:44:24 PM »

You're pathetic!

Do you know how many fans FC Barcelona has outside of Barcelona? Probably not because you're clueless.

beer

/jarmo

One thing is a team, another thing is a NATIONAL SQUAD.

But you'll never understand it (the FEELING not the game)

Go Jarmo! Go to celebrate! Leave this southamerican guy alone!!!

And...it's a HTGTH rule to congratulate the winner? Don't make me laugh.

Anyway...I wanted Holland on the final, they are. Now, Spain must be kicked and that's it!

svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #602 on: July 06, 2010, 04:44:39 PM »

Please, Jarmo, Ulises won't quit. He doesn't get it. I think he's brain dead. He's a nationalistic fuck. He doesn't get it. Never did, never will.

Mandy: you're full of shit. You don't no fucking shit and your previous post is the proof. Look at dutch football history. They always play beautiful because they try to play nice not to win. Look at 74, look at 78. Cruijf, van basten. You are dumb. You are fucking ignorant.
And this goes for both you and ulises-shit. Just because you'r to much of a pussy to say it out loud: you are acting like your experts but you are both far from.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #603 on: July 06, 2010, 04:45:52 PM »

I'm so happy that Uraguay are out, Holland deserved it.

I'm so excited about the prospect of a Germany - Holland final. As for Hollands first goal, I would say it was the goal of the tournament so far. It was spectacular, the way he just blasted it and then it dipped just in time to go into the top corner.

I'm so looking forward to tommorrow, Germany should take it comfortably. As I haven't seen anything special from Spain yet.

Congrats to all the dutch on the board, can't wait to see how you fair against the germans. (if they win of course)

beer
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #604 on: July 06, 2010, 04:48:09 PM »

Shouldn't you go back to crying like a little girl?

Just because you cry like a little girl when your teams loses, doesn't mean you know football better than those who don't cry (for me Argentina).

/jarmo

That's classic hihi

I didn't believe in South America before the tournament and I was a little afraid I had made a mistake, but nnaaaah. Europe rules at the moment Smiley

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #605 on: July 06, 2010, 04:48:37 PM »

And...it's a HTGTH rule to congratulate the winner? Don't make me laugh.

It's called CLASS. C-L-A-S-S

I know that whole concept is totally alien to you!

2. Play to win but accept defeat with dignity
Winning is the object of playing any game. Never set out to lose. If you do not play to win, you are cheating your opponents, deceiving those who are watching, and also fooling yourself. Never give up against stronger opponents but never relent against weaker ones. It is an insult to any opponent to play at less than full strength. Play to win, until the final whistle. But remember nobody wins all the time. You win some, you lose some. Learn to lose graciously. Do not seek excuses for defeat. Genuine reasons will always be self-evident. Congratulate the winners with good grace. Do not blame the referee or anyone else. Be determined to do better next time. Good losers earn more respect than bad winners.

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/worldwideprograms/fifacampaigns/fairplay/code.html

svd22, relax. Holland won! Cheesy

beer

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #606 on: July 06, 2010, 04:50:18 PM »

I can't believe Holland doesn't have a World Cup with all the fantastic players they had. Let's see what happens on sunday.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE DUTCH OF THIS FORUM (not mercenaries Wink ). Even you svdv who always destroyed me when I NEVER said a single thing to you

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #607 on: July 06, 2010, 04:53:34 PM »

Thanks!

/jarmo

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #608 on: July 06, 2010, 04:54:38 PM »

/mercenary

svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #609 on: July 06, 2010, 04:57:19 PM »

I can't believe Holland doesn't have a World Cup with all the fantastic players they had. Let's see what happens on sunday.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE DUTCH OF THIS FORUM (not mercenaries Wink ). Even you svdv who always destroyed me when I NEVER said a single thing to you

Yeah I know.. I just get annoyed easily when somebody tries the same arguments over and over and over and over again. Without using a valid one. The best you can do is just agree on disagreeing and let it go. Because you're never going to win this.

@jarmo: I will now Smiley Hopefully holland will be world champions for the first time ever next sunday! Smiley

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #610 on: July 06, 2010, 04:58:50 PM »

@jarmo: I will now Smiley Hopefully holland will be world champions for the first time ever next sunday! Smiley

I sure hope so too!

Ulises, nothing your bitter sore loser hands type on that keyboard can take anything away from what I'm feeling right now.

Beter luck next time.

beer

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:02:39 PM by jarmo » Logged

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #611 on: July 06, 2010, 05:01:06 PM »

I will now Smiley Hopefully holland will be world champions for the first time ever next sunday! Smiley

Historically, you deserve it but Germany or Spain would be tough.

Although, if Robben has a good day I think he's unstoppable.

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #612 on: July 06, 2010, 05:02:39 PM »

I'm a bit scared when I think about Holland being in the same qualify group with Finland for Euro 2012 Tongue But I still hope they'll beat Germany in the final (yep, Spain has no chance). I actually think that the best moment for beating Germany is the final, that's always a totally different match compared to all the semis and group games.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #613 on: July 06, 2010, 05:05:46 PM »

And that's your best explanation for what's been going on in this thread? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

C'mon, you can do better. hihi

I said once and I'll say it again...you are a sore loser. But then again, I really don't know why you had such high expectations anyway. Or did you actually believe Chile was going to do any better?   Roll Eyes

It's incredible how things have changed in less than a week. I just love it when times proves people wrong. The fact is southamerican teams have failed miserably in this world cup while some of you made an ass of yourselves by saying "you really understand what football is all about" when it's obvious to me that you really don't have a single clue about it. Instead, you have shown a biased and pathetic display of utter nonsense.

The fact is, no one gives a flying fuck about whether El burrito Ortega still plays football or if Boca wins el torneo apertura or whether Maradona leaves or decides to stay or whatever happens in the amazing country of Chile. See, believe it or not, In Europe football is king and it's where all southamerican players actually PLAY when they are good enough. If you are too stubborn to see that, then feel free to deny the what's obvious for the rest of the world.

About Spain, yeah, we've never achieved anything in the world cup. I do agree we've been labeled as hot favorites many times but we've failed to reach the semi finals in 50 years. Tomorrow though, we will be fighting to get a spot in the final and that's way more of what other countries could aim for at this stage. Win or lose, either way, Spain will still be a major reference in football no matter what happens tomorrow or in the next 20 world cups. We will always have the best players in clubs in the world (and the best players).

Speaking of players, The spanish liga is what it is thanx to southamerican players? I keep forgetting Cruyff, Zidane, Beckham, Koeman, Cristiano Ronaldo, Laudrup, Stoichkov, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa... are indeed...southamerican  Roll Eyes

About tonight's match, never in doubt. Congrats Holland!!

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #614 on: July 06, 2010, 05:06:21 PM »

YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!  Grin

beer

/jarmo

I agree hihi

Been hoping to see the Dutch in a final longer than Ulises has though he knows football better than anybody else (just my opinion)!

But don't worry, Holland. You'll keep on being the fraud you've been since forever. ok Getting to finals but never winning anything.

Explain how it's being a fraud?

No congratulations to Holland for being beating your brother country fair and square?

No hands used to score the deciding goal. No volleyball....

Let all your bitterness out. Come on.

"Brother country"? Bitterness? Seriously? That's all you're basing this on? If you're gonna assume things yourself, then don't call people "clueless" for also making assumptions about what you say.

It's nothing to do with that. Because, if that was the logic, I wouldn't have rooted for Spain and Germany when they played against Paraguay and Argentina. And, well, guess what, I cheered for those two European countries like crazy. ok

It's to do with two personal reasons, and I won't even bore you with explanations, because you probably won't understand.

As for the "bitterness", you are four years late. Should've called me that in 2006. Not this year, when I had no faith whatsoever in my own country's team. Not this year when I hated the coach's guts, when I called him "the dumbest coach alive" as soon as he announced who he'd bring to the World Cup. Not this year when I put Spain as the Cup winner on a sweepstake worth a lot of money. Sure that, deep down, we always think there's a way and get sad with the elimination. But no surprises for me that Brazil didn't make it to the finals this year.

The Dutch won "fair and square"... Well, sure. Offside goals are pure fairplay! Cheesy But hey, I'm not the one posting links about what's fairplay and what's not.

It's not that I don't like Holland, because I usually do, but I don't like this team, highly dependant on two players, faking fouls all the time and thinking they're all a bunch of referees. No wonder Von Bommel (or however his name is spelled) got a yellow card for complaints. Something that should be given way before that. You know how Esteban described Spain? That's how I see Holland. People call the Dutch favourites, but they never win a thing.

If you wanna see me congratulate a winner, check back tomorrow, because I'm thinking it's gonna be one hell of a match. And even if it isn't, I'm sure that, whoever wins, will deserve it very much. Even if it means Germany winning this year and getting closer to Brazil in the number of titles, I truly like both the German and Spanish team. beer
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #615 on: July 06, 2010, 05:10:32 PM »

And that's your best explanation for what's been going on in this thread? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

C'mon, you can do better. hihi

I said once and I'll say it again...you are a sore loser. But then again, I really don't know why you had such high expectations anyway. Or did you actually believe Chile was going to do any better?   Roll Eyes

Read my previous post, just after yours. That answers your question. ok

As for the other things in your post, I won't reply to those, because I don't believe they're directed at me, since I never said any of that.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #616 on: July 06, 2010, 05:11:03 PM »

The Dutch won "fair and square"... Well, sure. Offside goals are pure fairplay! Cheesy But hey, I'm not the one posting links about what's fairplay and what's not.

Maybe you and Ulises can discuss it for years and years together?  yes

You shouldn't be "a mercenary" and cheer for European teams.

Didn't you read the Ulises rule book of football?

Poor Mandy, you seem upset....

/jarmo

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #617 on: July 06, 2010, 05:14:16 PM »

Jarmo, you're an expert in twisting words. In THAT you are an expert.

Oh...and you're a mercenary. Do not forget that  Wink

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #618 on: July 06, 2010, 05:18:54 PM »

What ever makes you happy and dries those tears from your cheeks, son.

I'm extremely HAPPY to see Holland in a World Cup final again.

I don't remember the 1978 one.... Maybe I actually saw it. I have no memory of it though.  hihi

No attacks from sad trolls can take that away! Cheesy

/jarmo

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #619 on: July 06, 2010, 05:19:43 PM »

What ever makes you happy and dries those tears from your cheeks, son.

Thanks grandpa  Smiley

I will refresh your memory if you want : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmXdIyRwAfU

See ya!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:22:06 PM by Ulises » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: