Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:18:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup  (Read 163549 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2010, 12:02:53 PM »

The Englishman who coaches the Finnish national team (yes South Americans, Finland has a football team too even though we don't know anything about the game) is on Swedish TV...

The host congratulates him because Finland played two draws against that German team.... Hahaha.  rofl

Yes, I witnessed the lession, Jarmo. I'm a man, I won't cry saying that Germany victory was unfair because Argentina deserved to score most of the first and second time. That's why I'm telling you: goals, not merits.

And they didn't win by using a hand or score one offside goal that was wrongfully allowed!

Nice!

I could try to explain you the definition of "counter-attack" but...neh...is useless.
And I could ask you if you think Germany played to score four goals but...neh...again...useless.

Why do you keep assuming I understand nothing?

Is it because I'm not South American and I don't play football with you and your pals while vising stadiums every week with my family so we can talk about football?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #421 on: July 03, 2010, 12:03:04 PM »

At least Brazil is out  Grin*

*So sad hihi
Yeah, but we weren't actually a favorite. Everyone expected what happened yesterday. What about your team, who just had a 0 x 4?

BTW, just a reminder for Ignacio:

Tristesa nao tem fin  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl
Really? hihi

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2010, 12:05:14 PM »

Ok kaa(...), win ONE World Cup and then mock.

However, I understand why you have to support Germany. Your team in football is null.

I won supporting MY country and today, I lose supporting MY country.

Hope Germany be the champion. They deserve it most than anyone

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2010, 12:06:24 PM »

Muller will miss the semi final...

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2010, 12:07:39 PM »

However, I understand why you have to support Germany. Your team in football is null.

Maybe we, whose teams are not in the World Cup, can overlook the nationalistic bullshit and actually spot the quality in the teams and acknowledge it without being biased.

Nah, we know nothing about football.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2010, 12:08:32 PM »

Maybe we, whose teams are not in the World Cup, can overlook the nationalistic bullshit and actually spot the quality in the teams and acknowledge it without being biased.

Nah, we know nothing about football.

/jarmo

So NOW we're agree. Finally.  beer

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2010, 12:09:36 PM »

Impressive display of power by the germans. Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Muller and Klose are just on fire.

Argentina could have changed the way of the match in those last 15 minutes of the game, and until the second goal came. Then it was over.

Germany is the immense favourite to win this world cup. Playing like today, they got no opponents.

You guys will never imagine how I love Diego Maradona. All I hope is he continues as our coach.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #427 on: July 03, 2010, 12:11:05 PM »

You're sad....

But I guess it's natural especially today...

You guys will never imagine how I love Diego Maradona. All I hope is he continues as our coach.

I think everybody in Brazil hopes so too.

Seems like he didn't do a good job....

Dunga left after getting a similar result. Well, they weren't outscored four to nothing.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:13:12 PM by jarmo » Logged

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2010, 12:13:04 PM »

Argentina could have changed the way of the match in those last 15 minutes of the game, and until the second goal came. Then it was over.

The second and third goals were a joke. Schweinsteiger just walked through the defence ... and Argentina never even threatened the German goal.

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »

and Argentina never even threatened the German goal.

True.

Germany let them shoot from a distance most of the time.

Seems like they had everything under control.

They took out Messi and when he's not "in" the game, well what else were Argentina do? He's the man. The best (?) player in the world.

Oh shit. Why did I reply to your post. You can't possibly know anything about football... Just like me.

/jarmo

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #430 on: July 03, 2010, 12:16:15 PM »

You're sad....

But I guess it's natural especially today...

I think everybody in Brazil hopes so too.

Seems like he didn't do a good job....

Dunga left after getting a similar result. Well, they weren't outscored four to nothing.

/jarmo

But YOU (and anyone else who's not argentinean...well...maybe the italians from Napoli) cannot understand WHAT is Maradona to us. Nah...once again...WHY I'M DOING EFFORTS HERE? You have Litmanen as "football hero" hihi .

In case you don't know Litmanen (probable) take a look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jari_Litmanen

« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:20:23 PM by Ulises » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #431 on: July 03, 2010, 12:19:35 PM »

Who's Maradona?

Could somebody from England tell me?

It's unbelievable how a non-South American team beat Argentina, the people who know everything about football, by four to nothing! It wasn't by a goal, four fucking goals!

I don't understand how that is possible.

Did they use the hand of God?  Huh

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:24:22 PM by jarmo » Logged

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2010, 12:22:52 PM »

Nice question (not).

I guess I could ask you who is Hyypi? but neh...it could be embarassing for you.

A FINNISH mocking me in football. Oh boy...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:27:14 PM by Ulises » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #433 on: July 03, 2010, 12:27:13 PM »

Nice question (not).

I guess I could ask you who is Hyypi? but neh...it could be embarassing for you.

You're embarrassing yourself.  Grin

Like there's something shameful in being the all time European top scorer of AFC Ajax (Litmanen), UEFA Champions League top scorer 1995-96 (Litmanen), playing ten seasons for Liverpool (Hyypi?) and winning the Champions League with said club (Hyypi?).

Argentina loses and you have to point out how Finland sucks in football? Hahahaha.

Is that your only comfort?

I agree, they do! But not as much they did 20-30 years ago. They're getting better.

But they didn't lose to Germany four to nothing in the World Cup qualification (3-3 and 1-1)....  Smiley

"My country is better than your country in football!"  rofl

Yeah, but you're still sad.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:52:35 AM by jarmo » Logged

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #434 on: July 03, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »

Who's Maradona?

hihi

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #435 on: July 03, 2010, 12:28:41 PM »

Maradona was chosen the greatest football player in history by football fans in a survey made by FIFA. He even won in brazilian land.

He was 2 times world champion (1979 in sub-20 and 1986) and one time runner up in 1990. He scoared 8 goals in world cups, and if im not wrong he's the second midfielder leading scoarer (Baggio has 9).

I really suggest argentine people here to be stood up in this moment, accepting we were defeated by a much better team, and stop arguing with people who will stop watching/feeling football in july 12th after the final. We were not made to discuss with casual football fans who will always cheer up for the winner, simply because they got no genuine/own team to cheer.

The world cup is over for us. At least I had one.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #436 on: July 03, 2010, 12:28:47 PM »

I'm not pointing that Finland sucks in football (we all know that)

I'm pointing that YOU, Jarmo, SUCKS at football so you don't have word about football.

You discussing with me about football is like me discussing with you about HTML programming...

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #437 on: July 03, 2010, 12:33:17 PM »

I'm not pointing that Finland sucks in football (we all know that)

I'm pointing that YOU, Jarmo, SUCKS at football so you don't have word about football.

You discussing with me about football is like me discussing with you about HTML programming...

Get over yourself.

I really suggest argentine people here to be stood up in this moment, accepting we were defeated by a much better team, and stop arguing with people who will stop watching/feeling football in july 12th after the final. We were not made to discuss with casual football fans who will always cheer up for the winner, simply because they got no genuine/own team to cheer.

I have supported Holland and Brazil for as long as I remember. Brazil didn't win in 1986 and Holland wasn't even there.

Holland has one title in all this time.

My all time favorite player had to quit too early because of an injury.

So nice try. Smiley

You need to get over yourselves.

Just because somebody doesn't have a national team to support, doesn't mean he/she doesn't know about football.

Have you guys heard of television? We can actually watch football from all the best leagues in the world on that thing! By the way, the best leagues are not in Argentina....

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:35:23 PM by jarmo » Logged

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #438 on: July 03, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »

this thread really do suck

glad germany won, i was a bit (in lack of a better word..) nervous for the first 15 minutes or so of the second half (remembering what had happened yesterday for brazil) but after the goal it was all germany again. now i hope klose breaks ronaldo's record
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #439 on: July 03, 2010, 12:36:21 PM »

Maradona until death.

Sadly, it took some time for me to understand it, but today I realized that Maradona has to be the coach until the day of his death
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:38:55 PM by Ulises » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: