Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 05:12:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup  (Read 152981 times)
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #340 on: July 02, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »

Yeeeeees, ORANJE! Grin

I was so happy when the news came that Holland had scored 2-1. Oooooooh wonderful!

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #341 on: July 02, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »

Dunga is no longer the coach. Thanks God.

We deserved it. We had much better players here, but Dunga didnt change his arrogant mind. Kaka seemed as useless as Christiano Ronaldo for Portugal - what difference it makes if you can't score a goal? I mean, he sure helped against Cote d'Ivory (I dunno how to spell that), but when we all really needed, he didn't make it.

You have to feel sorry for Felipe Melo. Set up the first goal, conceded the second and got himself sent off.

fuck no, feeling sorry for someone doing shit like that?

I feel a bit sorry for maicon, lucio and others but not melo, no way.. he's even to blame
So true. Everybody here knew that would happen: Felipe Melo is well known for his lack of anger management. And guess what? That's exactly what happened.

Tristesa nao tem fin
At least write in proper Portuguese. Its "Tristeza n?o tem fim". Tongue

Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #342 on: July 02, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »

At least write in proper Portuguese. Its "Tristeza n?o tem fim". Tongue

My itention was to write it in "argentinian" LOL  hihi

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #343 on: July 02, 2010, 05:09:45 PM »

One more reason to hate Uruguay. Fucking Suarez.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #344 on: July 02, 2010, 05:26:58 PM »

That was absolutely disgusting from Uraguay.

Ghana worked like hell, and finally in the last minute scored, only for an idiot to handball it off the line. If I had my way, I would have sent the handballer off and awarded the goal to Ghana, thus making Ghana win.

It was such a horrible act from the Uraguyan, it was impossible to stop the header, so he handballed it blatantly.

Ghana got robbed tonight, I just hope Holland knock the hell out of Uraguay, such a cheating team. I'm just mortified that Ghana scored with the header, only for the cheat to handball it, what a shame for Ghana.  rant
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #345 on: July 02, 2010, 05:29:13 PM »

Talk about unfair....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #346 on: July 02, 2010, 05:32:23 PM »

And Suarez was celebrating in the tunnel after the penalty. That's just sad. I mean.. I would be so fucking ashamed. Glad I'm not from Uruguay.

BEEP.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #347 on: July 02, 2010, 05:51:08 PM »

Yeah but...who's in the semifinals now?

Forget "fair" or "unfair". This is football, this is for men.  This is football, not a moral contest.

There was a red card, there was a penalty. THAT'S FAIR.

Anyway... you can talk and talk but Uruguay is in semifinals.

I can't wait for my country against Germany tomorrow...

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #348 on: July 02, 2010, 05:53:36 PM »

Yeah but...who's in the semifinals now?

Forget "fair" or "unfair". This is football, this is for men.  This is football, not a moral contest.

Anyway... you can talk and talk but Uruguay is in semifinals.

I can't wait for my country against Germany tomorrow...

i'm sure you would say and react the exact same way if the exact same thing happened tomorrow
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #349 on: July 02, 2010, 05:55:03 PM »

and he's from my favorite team (Ajax) losers like him should play for PSV or something. I hoped Ghana wouldve made it to the semis just because they worked their asses off and because they would be the first african team and all

kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #350 on: July 02, 2010, 05:55:34 PM »

Fair? You think that a goal and a place in the semifinals is the same thing as a possible goal and a possible place in the semifinals? Like I said, I'd be so fucking ashamed at the moment..

Oooohhh I hope that Holland beats the hell out of those fuckers.

BEEP.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #351 on: July 02, 2010, 06:01:38 PM »

Fair? You think that a goal and a place in the semifinals is the same thing as a possible goal and a possible place in the semifinals? Like I said, I'd be so fucking ashamed at the moment..

Yes. It was fair there was a penalty given. Unfair was the not scored goal to England, for example

I think you should read the rules and you'll see that WAS COMPLETELY FAIR. You touch the ball with your hand in the area: Penalty. If the guy on the other team doesn't score...IS HIS PROBLEM...NOT MINES

I repeat: it's football, not a moral contest.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:04:32 PM by Ulises » Logged

kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #352 on: July 02, 2010, 06:03:54 PM »

Yes. It was fair there was a penalty given.

I think you should read the rules and you'll see that WAS COMPLETELY FAIR.

I repeat: it's football, not a moral contest.

Yeah it's football, so you're not supposed to use your hands unless you're a goalkeeper or a complete fuckface from South America.

BEEP.
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2010, 06:04:41 PM »

germany will probably win with a penalty kick which shouldn't be a penalty kick cause by a schwalbe in the 87th minute or so.

But 100% for Argentinia in this one. :p

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2010, 06:09:12 PM »

Oh kaasupoltin, I think someone got cranky...I think you should be punished for that. "fuckface"...is that necessary? Why do you insult to the people of south america? You're lucky that Jarmo have the same (and wrong) vision of football than you.

Anyway...I can see why we, "fuckfaces from south america", are the kings of this sport.  We are men, and we play like men, we want to win at any cost and that's what men do.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #355 on: July 02, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »

It's not like it was a handball just in the penalty area, it was a WINNING GOAL.

Ghana was robbed by a twat who thought "I'll risk a penalty and getting a red card because this is a WINNING GOAL, we are going to lose".

For the last time Ghana was robbed, shame on you Uraguay.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #356 on: July 02, 2010, 06:12:31 PM »

Ghana wasn't robbed. Ghana had a penalty kick and they blew it. Try to understand, is not THAT hard.

He's not a twat. He's a guy who loves his country and feel his country in his blood and his heart and he's a guy who would do anything for his team and for his country. Is not like european teams who have foreign players in their squads and doesn't have this feel for the team and for the country. TRY TO UNDERSTAND...WE LOVE FOOTBALL...WE BREATHE FOOTBALL AND WE GIVE IT ALL IN A MATCH. That's the difference between you and us.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:15:08 PM by Ulises » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #357 on: July 02, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »

Why are you guess discussing using the hand in football with people from Argentina? 

Don't you know better? rofl

hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #358 on: July 02, 2010, 06:16:30 PM »

Oh kaasupoltin, I think someone got cranky...I think you should be punished for that. "fuckface"...is that necessary? Why do you insult to the people of south america? You're lucky that Jarmo have the same (and wrong) vision of football than you.

Anyway...I can see why we, "fuckfaces from south america", are the kings of this sport.  We are men, and we play like men, we want to win at any cost and that's what men do.

'Cause I think that Suarez, who is from South America, is a fuckface.. fuckface from South America. Get it?

It's not like it was a handball just in the penalty area, it was a WINNING GOAL.

Ghana was robbed by a twat who thought "I'll risk a penalty and getting a red card because this is a WINNING GOAL, we are going to lose".

I agree totally. It was a cowardly thing to do.. simply disgusting.

But anyway, tomorrow's the game I've been waiting for the most.. Germany will beat Argentina and go to the semis. I hope Klose breaks the record eventually..

BEEP.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #359 on: July 02, 2010, 06:18:58 PM »

That, Jarmo, if you want, was unfair. And it was unfair because a guy scored a goal with his hand (against the rules) but the goal was given anyway. But GHANA HAD A PENALTY KICK. There was a punishment against Suarez and no punishment against Maradona. However, like I said, is football.

Anyway...I don't know why I'm doing this effort. You don't see football as we do. We give it all in the ground, we have passion for football, you just want marketing.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: