Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:22:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Gear used by Robin in GN'R for sale
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gear used by Robin in GN'R for sale  (Read 4391 times)
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2009, 03:51:13 AM »

Is this money going to charity? Dude has to be a millionaire a few times over by now. I hope this auction is for a good cause.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2009, 04:36:40 AM »

Although I'm sure Robin is reasonably well off, I don't think he's that rich, being essentially a session player and a touring musician, with not a lot of writing credits.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2009, 08:34:14 AM »

Is this money going to charity? Dude has to be a millionaire a few times over by now. I hope this auction is for a good cause.

I don't know if it does or not, but I don't know if you know but Robin does a lot for Charity already.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2009, 12:51:59 PM »

none of your fucking concern really.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »

Robin left a lot more for auctions. Lots of guitars and pedals, maybe some of them were used in the GNR days.

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »

Why keep stuff when you're not going to use it ?  If Robin wants to auction off some of his stuff  thats cool ! no need to ask question cause it's none of our business.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
mrpukie500
Opening Act

Fernando is a lucky SOB...

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »

Apparently reading is a lost art....

"Robin Finck and Schecter Guitars have offered the following item for auction. The entire proceeds of this auction will be donated toward The Silverlake Conservatory of Music. Thank you for bidding!

From www.silverlakeconservatory.com:

The mission of The Silverlake Conservatory of Music, a non-profit organization, is to facilitate basic music education. Our primary focus is on the youth of the community but all are welcome and encouraged to participate. The Conservatory offers private music lessons at a reasonable cost and grants scholarships to children in need, providing free lessons and instruments. The study of music enriches the life of the student as well as the community and society."
ben9785
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 05:26:59 PM »

Robin left a lot more for auctions. Lots of guitars and pedals, maybe some of them were used in the GNR days.

The red guitar he used for "Better" is there

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robin-Finck-Gibson-Les-Paul-Custom_W0QQitemZ170414690430QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item27ad81d07e

Except its only the body of the guitar - all the internal mechanics have been removed.

ben9785
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 05:28:38 PM »

Apparently reading is a lost art....

"Robin Finck and Schecter Guitars have offered the following item for auction. The entire proceeds of this auction will be donated toward The Silverlake Conservatory of Music. Thank you for bidding!

From www.silverlakeconservatory.com:

The mission of The Silverlake Conservatory of Music, a non-profit organization, is to facilitate basic music education. Our primary focus is on the youth of the community but all are welcome and encouraged to participate. The Conservatory offers private music lessons at a reasonable cost and grants scholarships to children in need, providing free lessons and instruments. The study of music enriches the life of the student as well as the community and society."

Yeah, that's right, however, and rightfully, its only the items with real value such as the working electric/acoustic guitars which will benefit that cause.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: