Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:13:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 421667 times)
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #920 on: January 27, 2010, 08:15:41 AM »

I'm gonna go there just to see how many people will be waiting in line  Grin

Pictures and Videos are always welcome  Grin
fito_gnr
Headliner

« Reply #921 on: January 27, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »

oh chivi!! I didn't know u are from argentina, actually u really know how the crowds are!! I'm going to peru and argentina!!

?it?s a fire you can?t stop it?s ROCK N?ROLL?
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #922 on: January 27, 2010, 12:16:12 PM »

I'm gonna go there just to see how many people will be waiting in line  Grin

Pictures and Videos are always welcome  Grin

I went there around 12:30, half an hour after the office opened, and there was a huge line, I found it hard to take a picture because I needed a higher angle to show the full line extent and I had nowhere to climb on. Even so, I was very happy to see each person leaving with tickets in hand and a smile on their face. Some girls were even leaping around, histerical.

I asked the security and he told me first ones in line arrived at 5AM! Also asked him about the sales and he told me premium floor is nearly sold out, 2? lot of regular floor is half-sold (they're three lots), bleachers he didn't know. Another thing he told me is that the venue for Belo Horizonte and their security team (he's part of the team that's gonna work for the GnR concert in march) has no camera restrictions, they only search people for drugs, weapons, dangerous stuff. I was worried about that because I'm willing to take a lot of good pictures and didn't want to have my camera taken away. If when GnR comes they suddenly change the policy I'll know it's a request from GnR camp (which IMO sucks). But hopefully there's no GnR rule against cameras and I'll be able to register the best day of my life without problems!!

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #923 on: January 27, 2010, 12:38:42 PM »

Just finished my marathon for those tickets. What can I say about it? What a mess, that's what it is!

I had no problems to buy student tickets for Rio (premium floor) and Belo Horizonte (bleachers). The problem was to buy the student ticket for S?o Paulo (premium floor). Apparently there was none available, and the general tickets sales started today! At the end I traveled the whole city and ended up having to buy the damn ticket online, for another sector, what I could have done before and, maybe, being able to buy the ticket I wanted to begin with. Niiice!  ok

What I won't do to see you, Dexter?  beer

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #924 on: January 27, 2010, 12:42:20 PM »

anyone planning on filming a show?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2010, 01:05:35 PM »

It?s time for Axl to ride the elevator to the top floor again, march into his old office, slam the door and tell Linkin Park to be out by noon.  Guns e Rosas, Guns e Rosas, Guns e Rosas.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #926 on: January 27, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »

My preciousss...

I'm so happy right now!  Cheesy Grin peace beer smoking drool drool drool drool drool

anyone planning on filming a show?

I am, but don't spread it!  Grin
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:35:27 PM by Pinball Wizard » Logged

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #927 on: January 27, 2010, 02:34:54 PM »

Relax, cameras are allowed. regular cameras I say, like the one the teen girls use take pictures of themselves in the mirror.  hihi
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #928 on: January 27, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »

Relax, cameras are allowed. regular cameras I say, like the one the teen girls use take pictures of themselves in the mirror.  hihi

Gosh, I hate those girls... hihi

But my camera is not quite a regular camera, per se. Actually mine is a pretty damn good handy camera from Panasonic, the Lumix DMC ZS3. 12x optical zoom and records videos in HD. Cheesy

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #929 on: January 27, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »

Gosh, I hate those girls... hihi

But my camera is not quite a regular camera, per se. Actually mine is a pretty damn good handy camera from Panasonic, the Lumix DMC ZS3. 12x optical zoom and records videos in HD. Cheesy

wow....
Well, I think the maximum they can do is take off the battery, so take it in the sock!

Sorry for the bad quality. It was on Folha de Sao Paulo today, biggest newspaper on the country.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #930 on: January 27, 2010, 03:03:08 PM »

Do they know  how's shape of South America? I think they not  hihi
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 03:05:40 PM by Ulises » Logged

helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #931 on: January 27, 2010, 08:37:25 PM »

While Pinball is planning on filming it with his ultrazoom HD cam (but don't spread the word  Lips Sealed) I'm planning on photographing with mine (pretty sure I'll be front row and I know how to take good pictures with any equipment). I'm also gonna do live updates from Belo Horizonte from my blog to GnR International and PerfectCrimeGnR.com Grin I'm so ready! May March come fast!

Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #932 on: January 27, 2010, 08:51:34 PM »

Im so ready too and im not even going lol
Here is to hoping for a Meixco tour next woot

Here Today..
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #933 on: January 27, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

THAT'S BON JOVI'S YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME IN THE BEGGINING
 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah, dreadfully the first big show that ever have this country was Bon Jovi in 1995; thanks God i didn't went cause i've always hated the band, but that's why it's in the begining  Undecided

Well seems like the date it's going to be 1st april, i think mr rose would like to spent the weekend and holidays in Quito  peace
Though that makes me wonder his health would be good for the heights?? I mean running and singing is one thing but other is doing the same thin from 2800mts over the sea level, even bruce dickinson and dave mustaine got tired got tired

No man can be my equal
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #934 on: January 27, 2010, 08:57:14 PM »

Some update regarding the Colombian date (posted today):
http://www.eltiempo.com/blogs/caja_de_resonancia/2010/01/chismes-de-conciertos-musica-c.php

The blogger practically said the only thing that he knows about the GNR date is by gossip and rumors around the Colombian musical business. He said that some "unknown" promoter (not Evenpro, Shows Business & Entertainment, Mediacorp, etc.) is doing the negociations with GNR to bring them in the 1st semester of this year.

Sadly, that's the only news that I have for this date folks!!! Keep praying my Colombian fellows!!! WE NEED TO SEE GODS N' ROSES IN OUR COUNTRY!!!!

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Chivi
Headliner

Chinese Democracy 'Cover Z'

« Reply #935 on: January 27, 2010, 10:43:53 PM »

oh chivi!! I didn't know u are from argentina, actually u really know how the crowds are!! I'm going to peru and argentina!!

That's awesome!   ok?Talking about jungle?.( Quite old but It?s time to start with Self-Motivation)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyG8BiDVKko

Fito, I don't know if this is the first time you're gonna attened a show in Argentina, but in case it is... Get Ready!!
Here?s an example of two different crowds, both Argentinean,  from two opposing and contrasting bands?Megadeth and Motley, Same passion for Rock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2xVL-Ih0a4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GOxS3uZ5q0&feature=related

Aprieto los dientes, miro a los dementes ...y d?nde est?s vos??
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #936 on: January 28, 2010, 04:54:26 AM »

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

THAT'S BON JOVI'S YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME IN THE BEGGINING
 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah, dreadfully the first big show that ever have this country was Bon Jovi in 1995; thanks God i didn't went cause i've always hated the band, but that's why it's in the begining  Undecided

Well seems like the date it's going to be 1st april, i think mr rose would like to spent the weekend and holidays in Quito  peace
Though that makes me wonder his health would be good for the heights?? I mean running and singing is one thing but other is doing the same thin from 2800mts over the sea level, even bruce dickinson and dave mustaine got tired got tired

Thats got to be a serious serious serious mistake. I don't see the ironi anyway, if that's what it is!

That shit would never fly in the gn'r camp if they knew about it!

Jeeeeez

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Caro_Salinas
Opening Act

« Reply #937 on: January 28, 2010, 08:01:55 AM »

Does anyone know what's gonna happend with the concert in Chile? They are working on the "Estadio Nacional" and it suposed to be re inaugurated by march 3rd, but yesterday they said that's not gonna happen 'till april, (GnR concert will be on march 22)... so... I don't know if they are looking for other place or there's no gonna be show at all!!! Someone here have any news about it?  nervous nervous nervous nervous
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #938 on: January 28, 2010, 08:41:12 AM »

GUNS N' ROSES Possibly Cancelled Show In Chile, March 22

It is complicated show of Guns N 'Roses enclosure problems. The delay in the arrangements of the National Stadium of uncertainty put a quota on the show agreed that the band was there for the next 22 March.

The news compounded return of Guns N 'Roses by delays in its renovation, the National Stadium will not be reopened in early March, as announced. This was announced yesterday the director of architecture at the Ministry of Public Works, Veronica Serrano, and it is estimated that the redoubt would open only at the end of that month (see details in Sports).

The American band was booked and approved their concert at the National on Monday 22 March, so that the sudden change of plans also disrupts his agenda in the country.

At this, those responsible for his visit to maintain some illusion that the time to catch up with the show, began to handle preliminary options to save the show. Among them are estimated to transfer to a smaller place or a change of format that fits equally multitudinous space. In the latter intent, the Jockey Club is the first choice.

http://www.latercera.com/contenido/661_221490_9.shtml

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #939 on: January 28, 2010, 08:45:49 AM »

GUNS N' ROSES Possibly Cancelled Show In Chile, March 22

It is complicated show of Guns N 'Roses enclosure problems. The delay in the arrangements of the National Stadium of uncertainty put a quota on the show agreed that the band was there for the next 22 March.

The news compounded return of Guns N 'Roses by delays in its renovation, the National Stadium will not be reopened in early March, as announced. This was announced yesterday the director of architecture at the Ministry of Public Works, Veronica Serrano, and it is estimated that the redoubt would open only at the end of that month (see details in Sports).

The American band was booked and approved their concert at the National on Monday 22 March, so that the sudden change of plans also disrupts his agenda in the country.

At this, those responsible for his visit to maintain some illusion that the time to catch up with the show, began to handle preliminary options to save the show. Among them are estimated to transfer to a smaller place or a change of format that fits equally multitudinous space. In the latter intent, the Jockey Club is the first choice.

http://www.latercera.com/contenido/661_221490_9.shtml

ok

do not read this abomination

that's not a translation of the original source. trust me.

and the title was not translated by an online translator: its just a horrible interpretation of the guy above.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: