Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:59:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 398788 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #480 on: December 30, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »

important if JA can do a full set for their fans in SA or if they just have shorter playing time as usual for opening bands, thats most likely the issue.

So you still wanna argue?

Why not just accept it and move on?

Why do some of you have the need to keep going on and on about it when you've been informed multiple times that it's not true?

You just love to argue with me because you think I make shit up?

I also didn't know this was a JA web site since so many of you seem to find this piece of information important enough to comment on time after time. Especially those of you who haven't commented on the actual GN'R dates. Hello JA fans!

So, hopefully for the last fucking time, with a cherry on top: Jane's Addiction is the opening act. Guns N' Roses (the band this site is about) is the headliner.

Can we move on now? Or do you want me to say it again using different words?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #481 on: December 30, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »

never said that you've made shit up, Jarmo, and never thought -let alone wrote(!)- GN'R would play before JA so no need to go in attacking mode again.
but did i miss reliable information of the playing time of JA? if so or if there wasnt any in the 1st place i'm sorry and media mislead that to me. so out of your words i'm guessing here JA wont get a full set. only pointed out that this playing time of an "opener" like that could be important for a GN'R event in SA, there are several GN'R fans liking JA aswell and that band has fans, too. but i see your point now: on a GN'R site people basically shouldnt discuss that.
so back to GN'R i'm hoping for a nice show with tons of entertainment for people attending those SA shows. and off course also hoping for some TV broadcast for them and other fans not being able to attend those shows peace

edit:
- fixed my "order" mistake in the first line
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 07:23:49 PM by Limulus » Logged

Re-Union time, baby!!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #482 on: December 30, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »

never said that you've made shit up, Jarmo, and never doubted GN'R would play before JA

You never doubted GN'R would play before JA? You seem confused. The opening act (JA) plays before the headliner (GN'R)!

Maybe if you had just paid attentionn to what I said and not thought about it, this wouldnt't have happened.  hihi

Playing time? Are you attending the show(s)?

What does it matter how long they play? They're still the opening act!

And no, I don't understand the sudden interest in JA among some of you.

Regarding any so called "attacking mode", when your only posts in this thread are about JA, I get a little "suspicious".  peace

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #483 on: December 30, 2009, 07:29:32 PM »

What does it matter how long they play? They're still the opening act!

generalizing: longer shows = even more cool events!
and no, i'm not attenting those shows, doesnt change the fact i'm hoping for longer shows for attenders and possible tv broadcasts (also of the JA set  hihi) as SA has been cool in GN'R history with tv broadcasts.

Re-Union time, baby!!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #484 on: December 30, 2009, 08:08:34 PM »

the peruvian promoter, said that the band's are in  a co-headlining tour, janes is gonna do a full show.

Well it's not true.

GN'R is the headliner.  Smiley

/jarmo

I know you have the last word on this.

But just wanted to clarify that the peruvian promoter NEVER talked about Janes as an opening act. And the media seem to be in that same direction.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, history, albums and ticket sales will always make Janes the opening band for Guns, no matter what the promoter can say.

So you want to clarify that the guy was talking out of his ass?  Wink

Why keep repeating the lie?

The fact is: GN'R is headlining.

That's all that matters.  Smiley

The thing has been set straight so I don't understand why so many of you feel like repeating the misinformation.

/jarmo

ok, you dont need to reply that aggresive.

I thought that maybe some of the users of this forum could be grateful of knowing what the actual PROMOTER of the event has said (since he speaks spanish, like me, and the majority of the users here do not).

Its not some newbie playing to be ''insider'' like HBK who's talking: its a very known and reputable PROMOTER.

Some of us may feel its important to know what THE PROMOTER says instead of what some admin/user of a fan forum says. That's all.

Oh, and knowing your usual opinion ''GNR plays for the people attending the shows, not for you internet freaks'', I might inform you that I AM attending these shows, and i would really love to see a co-headlining tour because co headlines means MORE TIME of playing.

I reserve the decision of who to believe, if the promoter himself, or someone at a message forum. Sometimes its hard to tell when you have been told real information from the GNR camp or when you're just expressing your opinion / beliefs.

Peace, and happy new year  beer

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #485 on: December 30, 2009, 08:17:11 PM »

Aggressive? I just really dislike false information being spread.

Especially after things have been set straight.

I didn't make up the information that GN'R is the headliner. It's not my opinion, it's a fact. A clarification on a subject isn't something I post when it's only my personal opinion.

That's the information I have and I relayed the information to you and others reading this board to avoid confusion.

And what happens? Some of you keep going on and on about it.

And you wonder why I'm "aggressive".  Roll Eyes

So go ahead, question my reputability.

The fact that you would even insinuate that I'd make shit like this up is pretty insulting......

I guess your pal the promoter has such a great track record on GN'R information that you automatically trust him.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 09:38:27 AM by jarmo » Logged

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #486 on: December 30, 2009, 08:24:21 PM »

ok jarmo, no problem. At the end of the day this subject is not so relevant. Peace  peace

going back to the topic, this is a chilean newspaper announcing GNR and Janes Addiction to be acting in the reopening of the chilean national stadium in Santiago

Thanks to jericho @ gnrla.com  beer

at the end of the article, last paragraph, it says: ''Plus, there will be a bonus track: Jane's Addiction, the band that has been reformulated last year will not be an opening act in the strict sense of the word. They will be giving a show of approx. 1:30 hour'' Anyway, everybody knows the big act is Guns. This newspaper is ''La Tercera'', the media that confirmed the date/venue and the most reputable source in chile.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #487 on: December 30, 2009, 08:29:42 PM »

Think about it, the last two GN'R shows in Japan were over 210 minutes long....

The whole time is not the issue. People are staring blindly at numbers...

/jarmo

Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #488 on: December 31, 2009, 06:59:59 AM »

Janes's Addiction is not performing at all.... 

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/1dpr5

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #489 on: December 31, 2009, 07:00:35 AM »

There ya go.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #490 on: December 31, 2009, 07:02:56 AM »

I talked with the promoter here in Peru myself personally and he told me straight ahead both bands were doing full shows, no openers, obviously JA is playing 1st. So its gonna be a long motherfucker.  peace

Could you send me his contact information in which you used?  Because I would love to hear him say that to me, please send it to me via PM.

Thanks,

Fernando

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #491 on: December 31, 2009, 07:04:22 AM »

Does Axl write the GNR Twits aswell? Seems like from the style of writing

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #492 on: December 31, 2009, 07:22:14 AM »

Good, don't really care about Janes Addiction at all.

Maybe thats why the article I posted earlier vanished from the newspaper website (I mean, they realised it was false info). And that was the only Brazillian site talking about it, the other ones didnt say a thing about opening acts or whatever.

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #493 on: December 31, 2009, 07:37:36 AM »

there are definitely some grotesque mistakes in terms of communication here.

I really really cant believe the peruvian promoter was lying in the strict sense of the word, but communicating a bad information from someone at Jane's Addiction

Some people should be fired this right moment

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #494 on: December 31, 2009, 07:44:00 AM »

Problem solved.

I bet you're not confused anymore.

/jarmo

Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #495 on: December 31, 2009, 07:48:10 AM »

there are definitely some grotesque mistakes in terms of communication here.

I really really cant believe the peruvian promoter was lying in the strict sense of the word, but communicating a bad information from someone at Jane's Addiction

Some people should be fired this right moment

Like our twit said, some people have no concept and gets carried away with information they apparently know nothing about. 

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #496 on: December 31, 2009, 07:48:24 AM »

Problem solved.

I bet you're not confused anymore.

/jarmo

Well, I thought you were CONFIRMING Jane's Addiction as an opening band or whatever, but confirming them playing with Guns.

Now it seems Jane's will not be with Guns at all.

So I bet we are both not confused anymore

What does the article says?
Is it true that Jane's Addiction will do a FULL show, not only the opening act?  rant rant

They are the opening act.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #497 on: December 31, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »

Well, I thought you were CONFIRMING Jane's Addiction as an opening band or whatever, but confirming them playing with Guns.

Now it seems Jane's will not be with Guns at all.

So I bet we are both not confused anymore

I never was confused. What I said was true and the situation changed since. Nothing confusing at all.

So go ahead and try to discredit me again. It just makes you look desperate.  Smiley

/jarmo

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #498 on: December 31, 2009, 08:08:16 AM »

You keep being rude, dunno why.

Do you really expect that's easy for us to understand that 8 hours ago there were plans of touring with Jane's, and now there's an official twit claiming the opposite? You said the touring with Jane's was ''a fact'', now it seems its not.

I am not trying to discredit you at all. Chill out. But you should be more careful and less arrogant when u use the word ''fact'' to shut all our mouthes when 'in fact'' that resulted not being a fact.

Happy new year to all, and thanks Fernando for the clarification

Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #499 on: December 31, 2009, 08:09:55 AM »

No worries.

beer

Happy New Year!

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: