Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 02:56:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 400149 times)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #280 on: December 23, 2009, 08:24:45 AM »

http://www.latercera.com/contenido/661_211551_9.shtml
http://tele13.canal13.cl/noticias/nacional/11110.htm (thanks marianoG)

Guns N' Roses @ Chile confirmed by some sources.

The alleged venue is the Movistar Arena (15.000)
The opening act would be Jane's Addiction

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2009, 08:40:10 AM »

so thats march 5th for chile?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »

Just to put things in perspective for all you "unhappy" people.

/jarmo
The "unhappy people", as you called, are fans of the same band that you are. They love the band such as you do.

Sure they do and I get that!

The whole fucking point is that you've been starving for something for years and now you got Kobe steak, but you whine about not getting dessert!

It's just fucking ridiculous in my opinion!

If you don't see that, you're not looking hard enough!

And yes, i'm really sad for them, they just can't go and travel with the band like you

It's sad that we all can't live in big cities or countries that get GN'R shows.

But what can you do?

Is five shows in Brazil better than one or none? Of course!

Is it sad for people in certain states in the US not getting a GN'R show since 1993? Yeah.

How about people in places that never had a show? Yeah.

Should we all just focus on where GN'R isn't playing instead of focusing where they are? Fuck no.

You just need to stop and think about shit before you start whining. As somebody pointed out already, people in other countries won't probably get any or less shows than you Brazilians get.

To them you'll probably look lke whiny bitches!

hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Christian
VIP

« Reply #283 on: December 23, 2009, 08:43:45 AM »

Jane's addiction is a great band.

Dave Navarro, from that band, played in "Oh My God" (1999)

http://www.latercera.com/contenido/661_211551_9.shtml
http://tele13.canal13.cl/noticias/nacional/11110.htm (thanks marianoG)

Guns N' Roses @ Chile confirmed by some sources.

The alleged venue is the Movistar Arena (15.000)
The opening act would be Jane's Addiction

Estebanf, in both sites there were a little quote from Axl... could you do some translation on that???

"Con la actual formaci?n encontr? el ambiente m?s saludable para hacer m?sica. GN'R es esto, lo que es hoy, y no hay posibilidad de que eso cambie a futuro", coment? al peri?dico coreano Hangyorae.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:22:40 AM by ChristianGNR » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »

Just to put things in perspective for all you "unhappy" people.

/jarmo
The "unhappy people", as you called, are fans of the same band that you are. They love the band such as you do.

Sure they do and I get that!

The whole fucking point is that you've been starving for something for years and now you got Kobe steak, but you whine about not getting dessert!

It's just fucking ridiculous in my opinion!

If you don't see that, you're not looking hard enough!

And yes, i'm really sad for them, they just can't go and travel with the band like you

But what can you do?

Is five shows in Brazil better than one or none? Of course!

Is it sad for people in certain states in the US not getting a GN'R show since 1993? Yeah.

How about people in places that never had a show? Yeah.

Should we all just focus on where GN'R isn't playing instead of focusing where they are? Fuck no.

You just need to stop and think about shit before you start whining. As somebody pointed out already, people in other countries won't probably get any or less shows than you Brazilians get.

To them you'll probably look lke whiny bitches!

hihi

/jarmo

I'm pretty god damned broke and I still managed to get set up with going to the 2 GNR shows in Canada that are nearest to me.

If there's a US tour in the future, great! If not, I'm working with what I can for now.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Erick
Headliner

« Reply #285 on: December 23, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »

Boys will meet Brazil!

You have no idea of what a GNR concert here! the staff really loves the Guns n Roses here, Sould Out of all the shows!

My  daughter ( 4 years )  now tries to sing Madagascar! rsrsrs, asks me to play This I Love  and love  Prostitute !!!!!

Axl will be surprised to hear a whole stadium singing Better, Sorry, Chinese Democracy, IRS, Prostitue, Madagascar, etc.!

Chinese Democracy, Better came in 1st place in the  Rock charts of  Sao Paulo !!!!!!

BRAHMA BRAHMA , CAIPIRINHA And ROCK N ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!! GNR RULESSSSSSSSSSSSS
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #286 on: December 23, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »

But what can you do?

It's not sad at all
this time I travelled to osaka stayed at a hotel back home then travelled to tokyo by bullet train. removing hard snow the public snow plough car made in front of my garage was the toughest part. still it was much simpler than the last time when I had to go tokaido up and down, up and down like a bloody yo yo. hihi
Strongback
Opening Act

« Reply #287 on: December 23, 2009, 10:33:37 AM »

"Con la actual formaci?n encontr? el ambiente m?s saludable para hacer m?sica. GN'R es esto, lo que es hoy, y no hay posibilidad de que eso cambie a futuro", coment? al peri?dico coreano Hangyorae.

"With the current lineup I found the best environment for make music. GN'R is this, what it is today, and there is no possibility of that change to future"
 ok
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #288 on: December 23, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »

Boys will meet Brazil!

You have no idea of what a GNR concert here! the staff really loves the Guns n Roses here, Sould Out of all the shows!

My  daughter ( 4 years )  now tries to sing Madagascar! rsrsrs, asks me to play This I Love  and love  Prostitute !!!!!

Axl will be surprised to hear a whole stadium singing Better, Sorry, Chinese Democracy, IRS, Prostitue, Madagascar, etc.!

Chinese Democracy, Better came in 1st place in the  Rock charts of  Sao Paulo !!!!!!

HBK 2.0?

hihi
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #289 on: December 23, 2009, 10:56:15 AM »

Boys will meet Brazil!

HBK 2.0?

hihi

Funny Moment Coti$ rofl rofl rofl

On-Topic:

Guns N' Roses & Jane's Adicction In PERU - March 2010

http://www.terra.com.pe/terrastereo/noticias/mus13946/guns-nroses-janes-addiction-juntos-lima.html

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #290 on: December 23, 2009, 10:57:13 AM »

Sounds like shits really getting together for all you guys, congrats!
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #291 on: December 23, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »

Let me get this straight... For years it's been "when are they coming to Brazil?" and now they got multiple shows scheduled there and it's suddenly "why aren't they playing in my home town/state?"?

FYI, GN'R isn't playing every Canadian city either. They didn't play all over Japan etc.

You could've ended up with one show in Rio or something but you got more than that. Still we see some complaining... Unbelievable.

/jarmo

Jarmo, look, Brazil is a huge country, and GNR is playing 3 concerts in the same region! Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Rio de Janeiro are the three most important cities of Brazil, but they're too near, one concert, in Sao Paulo, would be enough, and they could book the other two in Recife (Hellcife, the way the natives call it) and Manaus, that are two cities as important as any of the cities GNR will play as big as them too!

You said they're playing 13 concerts in Canada, but it's not evert city. CAMON! CANADA IS NOT MUCH BIGGER THAN BRAZIL, AND THE CONCERTS ARE WELL SPREAD, while in Brazil the concerts are directed to only one region. The same in Japan, it's very small, and two concerts are enough. I'm not saying that 5 concerts in Brazil aren't enough, but they could be more well spread. The nearest town of Recife where GN'R is playing is Belo Horizonte, and the distance between this cities are 2171 km!

Well, I'm not saying that I'm sad, because I'm happier than nevr, but Jarmo, and everyone, you gotta see the concerts were badly spread.

Of course that if the person really wants to see the band live, this person will make a sacrifice. Luckly I live in Sao Paulo and I'll see S?o Paulo's and Rio's gigs, and I hope every fan in Brazil can see the concerts, because five concerts are enough.

Other thing, to people who live in the south, it's cheaper to see a concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina, then travel to S?o Paulo.
AND, the fans from the north can easily go to venezuela!

Well, while I was writing I understood, and I think that GNR saw this tour as in a whole continent, as it is.
In Brazil, ok, the concerts are not well spread, but in South America, they're, there will be a bunch of concerts in the south, east, north, west, everywhere in the continent, and if you really wanna watch a GNR concert, you Will.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 11:43:30 AM by Manets » Logged
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #292 on: December 23, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »

HEY HEY!!! It's not confirmed that the concert in Sao Paulo will be in Credicard Hall, I really hope it happens in Morumbi, it's much better!

Credicard Hall:

Morumbi:
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #293 on: December 23, 2009, 11:50:17 AM »

In Chile, MOVISTAR Arena Is Good Venue... But NO PYRO.

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Christian
VIP

« Reply #294 on: December 23, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »

Credicard Hall is really small.

I think only Morumbi and Palestra Italia (Thanks Voodoo) can have a big GN'R show in Sao Paulo
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #295 on: December 23, 2009, 11:58:41 AM »

Guns N' Roses Play In Chile - March 2010:

ok

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #296 on: December 23, 2009, 12:06:08 PM »

Every newspaper and TV news are spreading the announcement!! EPIC!!! THE WHOLE BRAZIL KNOWS IT NOW
Christian
VIP

« Reply #297 on: December 23, 2009, 12:11:52 PM »

"With the current lineup I found the best environment for make music. GN'R is this, what it is today, and there is no possibility of that change to future"
 ok
Thank you!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #298 on: December 23, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »

Jarmo, look, Brazil is a huge country, and GNR is playing 3 concerts in the same region!

Why are you assuming I'm an ignorant idiot?

Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Rio de Janeiro are the three most important cities of Brazil, but they're too near, one concert, in Sao Paulo, would be enough, and they could book the other two in Recife (Hellcife, the way the natives call it) and Manaus, that are two cities as important as any of the cities GNR will play as big as them too!

You got too many shows because they're in the wrong cities/regions!

You want less shows! I got it. Clear as day.

Instead of five shows, they could play maybe one or two. Just as long as one is up north!

Roll Eyes

Shame on the promoters for booking shows in the most populated area. The one with the two most famous cities in all of Brazil (Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo).

You said they're playing 13 concerts in Canada, but it's not evert city. CAMON! CANADA IS NOT MUCH BIGGER THAN BRAZIL, AND THE CONCERTS ARE WELL SPREAD, while in Brazil the concerts are directed to only one region. The same in Japan, it's very small, and two concerts are enough. I'm not saying that 5 concerts in Brazil aren't enough, but they could be more well spread. The nearest town of Recife where GN'R is playing is Belo Horizonte, and the distance between this cities are 2171 km!

The distance doesn't matter. Look at how many shows other big acts play in your country before you start whining.

Canadian shows are "well spread"? They have four shows in Ontario. I don't recall a lot of whining about there being "too many" shows in Ontario though.

Well, I'm not saying that I'm sad, because I'm happier than nevr,

If this is you being happy, I don't wanna know how you are when you're upset.

It's awesome to see the certain Brazilians, who have been waiting for GN'R to come to their country for years, now get five shows and it's just not good enough.

Amazing.

Nice of you guys to focus on the one negative thing you can find even though it's not even GN'R specific since most bands skip that part of Brazil.

Way to be supportive and happy!

Congratulations for ruining a great moment after months of high expectations!

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:36:54 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #299 on: December 23, 2009, 12:42:16 PM »

Why are you assuming I'm an ignorant idiot?

WHAT? I NEVER SAID THAT!

You got too many shows because they're in the wrong cities/regions!

You want less shows! I got it. Clear as day.

Instead of five shows, they could play maybe one or two. Just as long as one is up north!

Roll Eyes
I never said that too.  I said that instead of playing 3 concerts in Southeast, they could play one in Southeast, one in Northeast and one in North, places that thhey're not playing any concert.

The distance doesn't matter. Look at how many shows other big acts play in your country before you start whining.
Of course the distance matters. Not everyone can pay to travel 2171 km. Specially in Brazil.

Canadian shows are "well spread"? They have four shows in Ontario. I don't recall a lot of whining about there being "too many" shows in Ontario though.

I NEVER COMPLAINED, NOBODY NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT SOUTHEAST HAVING MANY CONCERTS! we were complaining about north and northeast number of concerts. ZERO

If this is you being happy, I don't wanna know how you are when you're upset.
That's not because I'm happy that I think that everything here is right.

It's awesome to see the certain Brazilians, who have been waiting for GN'R to come to their country for years, now get five shows and it's just not good enough.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH? I'M GOING TO 2 OR 3 CONCERTS AND IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
Sorry jarmo, but you said that to the wrong person. I was just defending some brazilian friends. FOR ME, FOR ME IT'S PERFECT LIKE IT IS, 5 concerts, 3 where I live.

Amazing.

Nice of you guys to focus on the one negative thing you can find even though it's not even GN'R specific since most bands skip that part of Brazil.
It's not every band that skip that part of Brazil, actually Scorpions just realeased a DVD recorded on these 2 cities, Recife and Manaus.
And even if every band skiped that, it doesn't mean it's a cool thing, ok?

Way to be supportive and happy!

Congratulations for ruining a great moment after months of high expectations!
The GNR world doesn't resumes to this forum. Try to take a look at Perfect Crime, GunnersBrasil, Wild Roses, Orkut, GNRLA, to see how much upset we are.
. EVEN the people who were complaining about doesn't having a concert in their states are very happy. Every fan I know in Brazil is attending to at least one concert.

We'll teach the world how a GNR concert should be.  ok

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: