Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:30:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 400846 times)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #880 on: January 26, 2010, 12:39:35 PM »

Esteban, I called Ticketmaster today and they said that you need to have a CPF and a brazilian ID to buy the tickets.  Undecided The lady said that the other option is having someone to buy it for you and putting it on your name, to authorize you to pick it up at the ticket office.

Thank you for the help! I have received a lot of help from brazilians recently! You all seem to be real good people!

But I cant understand well the text in bold.

You say someone from brazil can buy the ticket, using his/her creditcard, using his/her CPF, and putting what in my name? My name in the ''name/surname'' blank fields? i dont think that will work. Or am i understanding wrongly?

Im really willing to get my ticket. I would do literally anything. If I have to send money via western union, via bank, or whatever, I'll do that. I also thought about the chance of getting a ticket via eBay, but controls are extremely strict nowadays, and there's a lot of people faking tickets, and I cant plan my vacations not being sure i cant attend the show.

But i just cant understand this. CPF is basically the same as CUIT in Argentina. No one EVER asked for such thing to buy a ticket in Argentina, its just a nonsense. I can assure you that 50% of the crowd that attended the AC/DC and Metallica shows at thr River Plate Stadium dont have a CUIT number.

EDIT: what's that about an authorization? Will I be able to get my tickets if i show a written authorization from the owner of the credit card?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 12:41:06 PM by estebanf » Logged

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #881 on: January 26, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

Wasn't it confirmed that JA will NOT be opening for them in South America?

Only Copy/Paste This Reporter.

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #882 on: January 26, 2010, 12:47:42 PM »

Esteban, I called Ticketmaster today and they said that you need to have a CPF and a brazilian ID to buy the tickets.  Undecided The lady said that the other option is having someone to buy it for you and putting it on your name, to authorize you to pick it up at the ticket office.

Thank you for the help! I have received a lot of help from brazilians recently! You all seem to be real good people!

You say someone from brazil can buy the ticket, using his/her creditcard, using his/her CPF, and putting what in my name? My name in the ''name/surname'' blank fields? i dont think that will work. Or am i understanding wrongly?

Im really willing to get my ticket. I would do literally anything. If I have to send money via western union, via bank, or whatever, I'll do that. I also thought about the chance of getting a ticket via eBay, but controls are extremely strict nowadays, and there's a lot of people faking tickets, and I cant plan my vacations not being sure i cant attend the show.

But i just cant understand this. CPF is basically the same as CUIT in Argentina. No one EVER asked for such thing to buy a ticket in Argentina, its just a nonsense. I can assure you that 50% of the crowd that attended the AC/DC and Metallica shows at thr River Plate Stadium dont have a CUIT number.

EDIT: what's that about an authorization? Will I be able to get my tickets if i show a written authorization from the owner of the credit card?

Esteban, they ask for your CPF ANYWHERE here in Brazil... It's a pain in the ass! If you want to buy books on the internet, for example, you gotta have it as well.

The authorization thing works like this: For example, I'm going to buy the tickets for you, with my credit card, CPF and ID. After I register, they'll ask if the person who bought the tickets online is different from the person that'll pick them up. So, I put your full name and when you go to the ticket office to collect them, you have to prove that it's really you (the person I authorized to do so), through your passport, ID or whatever.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #883 on: January 26, 2010, 12:56:55 PM »

Esteban, they ask for your CPF ANYWHERE here in Brazil... It's a pain in the ass! If you want to buy books on the internet, for example, you gotta have it as well.

The authorization thing works like this: For example, I'm going to buy the tickets for you, with my credit card, CPF and ID. After I register, they'll ask if the person who bought the tickets online is different from the person that'll pick them up. So, I put your full name and when you go to the ticket office to collect them, you have to prove that it's really you (the person I authorized to do so), through your passport, ID or whatever.

didnt know that was possible! that's a good option!

that's great, i wish it works! Tickets4Fun brazil is not in the mood of replying my messages (even though I just sent them TWO messages), but if they told you that is possible, then it has to be!

Another rare thing about this is i've read the whole t4f site several times, and that info (and the imposibility of foreigners to buy tickets online) is absolutely absent.

Thank you very much for your help! This seem to be a great chance to get my ticket. Looks easy to do.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #884 on: January 26, 2010, 01:01:06 PM »

It is possible, Esteban, because as soon as they told me that, I remembered that when my dad bought the Kiss tickets for me, he put them on my boyfriend's name. What I'm finding weird is that as far as I can remember, I still had to take my dad's credit card with me when we went there to pick up the tickets... But I can't remember if it was really necessary to take his credit card or if I did it as a precaution... Anyway, the lady didn't say anything about that on the phone.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #885 on: January 26, 2010, 01:11:01 PM »

It is possible, Esteban, because as soon as they told me that, I remembered that when my dad bought the Kiss tickets for me, he put them on my boyfriend's name. What I'm finding weird is that as far as I can remember, I still had to take my dad's credit card with me when we went there to pick up the tickets... But I can't remember if it was really necessary to take his credit card or if I did it as a precaution... Anyway, the lady didn't say anything about that on the phone.

again, thanks.

finding out if the credit card is needed to be shown at the tickets office is decisive to me. I'll insist writing to this people at T4F brazil to get an answer. If I only have to show my ID, then my problem is almost solved, because I know for a fact that some brazilian people would do that favour to me. But if i have to show the credit card, im fucked up.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #886 on: January 26, 2010, 01:22:45 PM »

From Brazil:

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #887 on: January 26, 2010, 01:37:10 PM »

South Americans shove it their northern friends up their asses.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #888 on: January 26, 2010, 02:12:44 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES Play In Ecuador
Atahualpa Stadium
April 2010

Confirmed. The band Guns N' Roses arrive in the country in early April.

Christian Cruz, representative of Team Productions, said the concert from the legendary band will be at the Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa, who was released from the restriction to events of this nature that put the Concentration weeks ago Deportiva de Pichincha. The tickets would be available within 10 days.

The band led by Axl Rose come to Ecuador for the first time in history to delight lovers of heavy metal genre and spread their last studio album titled Chinese Democracy.

One of the most important factors for this group, which had its origins in Los Angeles, arrives in the country would by requests through Web sites that made their fans, who, using Facebook, they extended the desire that Guns N 'Roses come to Ecuador.

Twitter was another mechanism to draw the attention of the band, as thousands of Ecuadorians are delivered by social network.

All this movement might have served for Team Productions and Guns N 'Roses to agree to provide the spectacle.

http://www.hoy.com.ec/noticias-ecuador/guns-n-roses-sonara-en-el-estadio-atahualpa-los-primeros-dias-de-abril-389394.html

Comes Guns N 'Roses to Argentina

The band will perform March 20 at the River Plate stadium.

http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1226168
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:19:12 PM by HBK » Logged

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #889 on: January 26, 2010, 02:35:43 PM »

Can someone post all the confirmed dates?
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #890 on: January 26, 2010, 02:43:59 PM »

Can someone post all the confirmed dates?

CHINESE DEMOCRACY SOUTH AMERICA TOUR

MARZO 2010

07 - Bras?lia, Brazil
10 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil
13 - S?o Paulo, Brazil - Credicard Hall or Morumbi Stadium
14 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
16 - Porto Alegre, Brazil
18 - Montevid?o, Uruguay - Centenario Stadium
20 - Buenos Aires, Arg. - River Plate Stadium
22 - Santiago, Chile - National Stadium
25 - Lima, Peru - Explanada
28 - Caracas, Venezuela - Poliedro
TBA - Bogot?, Col?mbia - Park Simon Bolivar
TBA - Quito, Ecuador - Atahualpa Stadium

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #891 on: January 26, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »

I knew you'd be the first to do this HBK, haha thank you very much.
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #892 on: January 26, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »

Ok, in the site they say the tour will end in April 10th there are a lot of dates to be announced!
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #893 on: January 26, 2010, 02:57:44 PM »

Ok, in the site they say the tour will end in April 10th there are a lot of dates to be announced!

I think it's a ballpark. Meaning it could end either before or after that date, around that time at least.

Either way we'll probably see a few more dates, yes.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #894 on: January 26, 2010, 03:11:30 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES
Atahualpa Stadium

TEAM PRODUCTIONS From Ecuador:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TEAMPRODUCCIONES/269210639392?v=feed&story_fbid=304615849553

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #895 on: January 26, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »

I?m jealous of all you South American hijos de puta.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #896 on: January 26, 2010, 05:12:12 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES In Ecuador
29.434 Confirmed Guest
Atahualpa Stadium

Fans Club Ecuador:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=226151156565

Video Spot T.V. From Team Productions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSbdhdiKQU8

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=226151156565#/video/video.php?v=294949637391&oid=226151156565

ok
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:20:50 PM by HBK » Logged

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #897 on: January 26, 2010, 05:39:38 PM »

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

THAT'S BON JOVI'S YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME IN THE BEGGINING
 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #898 on: January 26, 2010, 07:36:09 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES
March 25
Peru

Tickets In Peru Are Selling Well

APDAYC Left SOLD OUT

APDAYC Right SOLD OUT

http://www.tuentrada.com.pe/show.asp?code=GUNSN

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

manu
Headliner

« Reply #899 on: January 26, 2010, 08:56:35 PM »

About tickets for APDAYC  stands, the capacity es 700 seats each one.... The massive zones are:

Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
Sweet child o' mine

Total capacity es 30 000 people

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: