Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:32:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 400057 times)
Christian
VIP

« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2010, 07:39:07 PM »

well, it seems people outside Brazil is unable to buy tickets to the GNR gigs.

Of all the things I thought as ''obstacles'' for making my dream come true, this was the least expected.

i think im truly fucked up now
dude I'm so sorry... ask someone to buy.
Well... i would love to buy him one and do "paypal trade", but i don't own the card, so i can't do it. But i can help if he wants to send the tickets to my home and then i send to him in Argentina...

And i don't know if he can buy the "half price" ticket, cause i think the "student" works only for brazillian...

Thank you for your offer. I will keep looking for alternative options before asking someone to buy me a ticket. I dont care about the half prices tickets. Money is not the problem here.

A company like T4F denying fans from neighbouring countries (im not from fucking Morocco damn it, im argentine!) the chance of attending a mega-event. Simply unbelievable.
Try to buy doing that 0 + YourID on "CPF" field. The problem is: you can't take the ticket on the venue, cause they'll check it. But if you send to someone home in Brazil and this person sends you back (or you take it personally with the Person here in Brazil) i think there's no problem
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #861 on: January 25, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »

Esteban, if there's anything I can do to help you, please tell me.  ok

back on topic, Brasilia and Porto Alegre already sold 50% of capacity
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #862 on: January 25, 2010, 07:55:04 PM »

Of all the things I thought as ''obstacles'' for making my dream come true, this was the least expected.

Well... i would love to buy him one and do "paypal trade", but i don't own the card, so i can't do it. But i can help if he wants to send the tickets to my home and then i send to him in Argentina...

And i don't know if he can buy the "half price" ticket, cause i think the "student" works only for brazillian...

Thank you for your offer. I will keep looking for alternative options before asking someone to buy me a ticket. I dont care about the half prices tickets. Money is not the problem here.

A company like T4F denying fans from neighbouring countries (im not from fucking Morocco damn it, im argentine!) the chance of attending a mega-event. Simply unbelievable.
Try to buy doing that 0 + YourID on "CPF" field. The problem is: you can't take the ticket on the venue, cause they'll check it. But if you send to someone home in Brazil and this person sends you back (or you take it personally with the Person here in Brazil) i think there's no problem

thats not possible, because ''that person'' in Brazil will need to show the credit card used for the transaction.

What i find REALLY weird is... if only brazilian citizens with CPF can buy tickets online... why are there several options for other countries to choose?

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Lea
Opening Act

« Reply #863 on: January 25, 2010, 08:05:20 PM »

I can't understand that too... I don't even know what to say about tktmaster/tkt4fun...

I check the website right now and, according to the website, the premium sector in Porto Alegre is already sold out!
Christian
VIP

« Reply #864 on: January 25, 2010, 08:09:35 PM »

thats not possible, because ''that person'' in Brazil will need to show the credit card used for the transaction.

They don't do that in the "sedex" option. Only in the "courier" ("entrega")
Lea
Opening Act

« Reply #865 on: January 25, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »

That is true. The sedex option you don't have to show the creditcard, only the ID of the person that will receive the tkt.

But, I don't know if Esteban can use his creditcard...

I had call to tktmaster/tkt4fun today and I asked about the CPF thing, if the person it's not from Brazil.
I can't remember exactly what she (person from tktmaster) said about CPF...
Because, soon after that, she said that only brazillians creditcards can buy from tktmaster/t4f website.
Even if you try to use another person CPF to do the acount, for exemple, the creditcard won't be able to buy the tkt, it will be refuse.

I can't belive on that. The women who talk with me on the phone must be wrong. This is so weird!!!

Maybe somebody can call to tktmaster to ask this thing again... To confirme.
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #866 on: January 25, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »

Anyone knows the name/e-mail of the producer that's bringing GnR to Rio? I mean not Ticketmaster of t4f who are selling tickets, but the promoter company. If so please PM me.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #867 on: January 26, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »

Esteban, it's fucked up that you can't get tickets because of something as silly as that.

Tell you what, I'll try calling Ticketmaster tomorrow to see what they say and if they can suggest anything for your situation.

Anyway, if you need help with anything, just ask. Wink
Chivi
Headliner

Chinese Democracy 'Cover Z'

« Reply #868 on: January 26, 2010, 06:43:03 AM »

IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED. Buenos Aires . March 20th.
http://www.ticketek.com.ar/Conciertos/Rock-Internacional/GUNSNROSES__GUNSNROSES

Let?s hope Argentinian promoters can arrange another date in Argentina.
.....Fernando, Give Us A Clue!  Wink

Aprieto los dientes, miro a los dementes ...y d?nde est?s vos??
Erick
Headliner

« Reply #869 on: January 26, 2010, 07:05:34 AM »

According to the site www.zerohora.com.br  concert in Uruguay SOULD OUT

65.000 Tickets

GNR RULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #870 on: January 26, 2010, 09:12:00 AM »

IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED. Buenos Aires . March 20th.
http://www.ticketek.com.ar/Conciertos/Rock-Internacional/GUNSNROSES__GUNSNROSES

Let?s hope Argentinian promoters can arrange another date in Argentina.
.....Fernando, Give Us A Clue!  Wink

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #871 on: January 26, 2010, 09:24:48 AM »

how often are big shows in SA broadcasted on TV or the internet? like on the illusions tours.. do ya figure there's a chance or it's not that common?

would be frickin cool if these shows would be broadcasted in some way since u south americans are so damn passionate Smiley
jamesdm
Rocker

Lizard King - The One

« Reply #872 on: January 26, 2010, 09:35:23 AM »

Very rare in the last times so don't expect a tv transmition.
Christian
VIP

« Reply #873 on: January 26, 2010, 10:05:46 AM »

Brazillian's U2, Rolling Stones and Pearl Jam were broadcasted on TV. The last one wasn't live, but it was showed a day after
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #874 on: January 26, 2010, 10:20:50 AM »

Guns N' Roses
Argentina
20 March

Guns N'Roses returns to Argentina on March 20

The legendary American band finally confirmed her comeback concert in Argentina will be Saturday March 20 at the River Plate stadium.

The date was confirmed at the website of the band and performed as part of a South American tour that the group, which only retains the vocalist Axl Rose among its founding members, conducted in Latin America.

With the intention of presenting his latest work "Chinese Democracy", the group released after 17 years of silence, the group led by singer-songwriter perform in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Venezuela.

The complete training Tommy Stinson on bass, Dizzy Reed on keyboards and Cris Pitman, Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba and Richard Fortus on guitars and Frank Ferrer on drums.

http://www.telam.com.ar/vernota.php?tipo=N&idPub=175526&id=337483&dis=1&sec=1

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #875 on: January 26, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »

Brazillian's U2, Rolling Stones and Pearl Jam were broadcasted on TV. The last one wasn't live, but it was showed a day after

Velvet Revolver's shows were broadcast on South American TV their last tour right?
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #876 on: January 26, 2010, 12:08:21 PM »

Esteban, I called Ticketmaster today and they said that you need to have a CPF and a brazilian ID to buy the tickets.  Undecided The lady said that the other option is having someone to buy it for you and putting it on your name, to authorize you to pick it up at the ticket office.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #877 on: January 26, 2010, 12:09:39 PM »

Velvet Revolver's shows were broadcast on South American TV their last tour right?

That was at Argentina festival i belive.

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #878 on: January 26, 2010, 12:24:41 PM »

In Chile... YES By VIA X TV:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_DA2JxfmDA

On Topic:

Guns N 'Roses will be presented March 20 at River Plate

Buenos Aires, 26 January (Reporter). Almost 18 years of his visit to the country remembered the rock group Guns N 'Roses confirmed to be presented in its renewed training on Saturday 20 March at the River Plate stadium.

The show is part of the Chinese Democracy Tour, with which the group led by Axl Rose, and in which there are no other original members, touring the world.

Earlier this year, the band announced on their website that they would return the country to play new songs, but gave no further details. Now he knows exactly all the stops on his tour, which also includes Chile, Brazil, Peru and Venezuela.

The shows will sound the themes of the delayed album "Chinese Democracy", published after nearly 15 years of silence, and some of the successes that made the Guns at the time in one of the most popular bands in the world.

Guns N 'Roses is now composed of Rose as leader, Tommy Stinson on bass, Dizzy Reed on keyboards and Cris Pitman, Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba and Richard Fortus on guitars, and Frank Ferrer on drums.

In the Buenos Aires night, the set will be joined on stage by musicians Californian Jane's Addiction, another emblematic band of the 90s that survived the turn of the century.

http://www.terra.com.ar/feeds/notas/328/328713.html

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #879 on: January 26, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »

Wasn't it confirmed that JA will NOT be opening for them in South America?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: