Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:34:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 398336 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #500 on: December 31, 2009, 08:33:23 AM »

You keep being rude, dunno why.

I guess when you're basically calling me a bullshitter, I don't necessarily like it. Yeah, and I'm rude.  Roll Eyes

Do you really expect that's easy for us to understand that 8 hours ago there were plans of touring with Jane's, and now there's an official twit claiming the opposite? You said the touring with Jane's was ''a fact'', now it seems its not.

I told you like it was yesterday and you kept questioning me. I said it time after time and you just kept going on about this reputable promoter.

I posted a clarification on the issue and you and others kept questioning me.

The problem has now been solved. You don't need to question what I said anymore. They're not the opening act anymore.

Hopefully this time you won't go on and on about what some other guy tells you.

And I'm not talking about Fernando.  Cheesy

headbanger  beer

/jarmo

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 09:42:03 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #501 on: December 31, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »

Like our twit said, some people have no concept and gets carried away with information they apparently know nothing about. 

Like Axl said in 2001: the big garbage can... nervous

Good it's all cleared up! Now lets cross our fingers in hope to see Sebastian Bach as the opening act!  peace peace peace

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #502 on: December 31, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

Quote from: Guns N' Roses, from Twitter
Contrary 2 false reports, claims n' rumors, Jane's Addiction is "not" performing on the Guns N' Roses South American leg of r Chinese Democracy World Tour. Sometimes agents n' promoters get carried away w/things on their own. R apologies 4 any confusion. Happy New Year!!

THANKS GOD!!

Now everything is clarified, J. Addiction aparentely is not even opening the concerts, so what the hell are the promoters doing, damned? confused
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #503 on: December 31, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »

is there a rock in rio in south america this year? Tongue
No, Rock in Rio now's Pop in Lisboa.
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #504 on: December 31, 2009, 12:04:12 PM »

Regaurdless of what the promoters are calling it Guns will be last band of the night.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #505 on: December 31, 2009, 12:13:54 PM »

Never understood that...wouldn't it make sense to be "Rock in Lisboa" then?
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #506 on: December 31, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »

Sure. But that way they wouldnt get as much publicity and attendence as with Rock in Rio.

But i also find this very stupid

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #507 on: December 31, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »

Anyways, we still don't know if there will be an open act, right?

superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #508 on: December 31, 2009, 12:55:52 PM »

People have been saying Baz is gonna open but I don't know if that's rumour or not.
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #509 on: December 31, 2009, 01:11:35 PM »

People have been saying Baz is gonna open but I don't know if that's rumour or not.
Baz said he would play with GNR anytime anywhere. That's all we have. And HBk said it's under negotiation.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #510 on: December 31, 2009, 02:35:57 PM »

Great news.
I like fact that Jane Adactions won't opening act.
some fuckere were writting shit like "they are co headliniong band"....ballshit

Fuckers,guns n roses was and is one of the biggest bands ever...how can you compare gnr and ja

Great to see stadiums shows...Axl,new guys,and this great album deserve it
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #511 on: December 31, 2009, 02:50:38 PM »

Never understood that...wouldn't it make sense to be "Rock in Lisboa" then?

do you know a classic sf film called brazil and why it's brazil.  Huh
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #512 on: December 31, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »

http://www.heavymetal.com.pe/foro/viewtopic.php?f=139&p=117582

Estimados Sres.

He leido al igual que Uds. lo que salio en el Tweeter de G&R esta ma?ana, inmediatamente despues me llamo toda la prensa preguntandome del tema. Paso a informar al foro sobre la situacion;

Inmediatamente de saber del incidente nos comunicamos con nuestra agencia en USA, nos indican que no tenemos ninguna comunicacion oficial del tema, no sabemos quien puede haber escrito esto y que el show sigue adelante de acuerdo a lo programado, asimismo nos indican, que como es de suponer por las fechas, las oficinas de prensa y demas de las bandas, se encuentran cerradas, lo cual hace mas sospechosa dicha indicacion en Tweeter, de todas maneras la proxima semana, cuando se reabran las distintas oficinas de las bandas, llegaremos al fondo de esto y realizare un comunicado oficial acerca de lo sucedido, pero no queria dejar pasar mas tiempo sin informar al foro del tema.

I have read, like you all, what has been posted at the official GN'R tweeter this morning. Immediatly after, all the press called me massively asking me about that tweet.

Immediatly after the twit, we communicated with our agency in USA, and they tell us we have no official communication about the subject, nor we dont know who could have wrote that, and that the show is STILL HAPPENING according to our programs.

Plus, knowing that because of the date (12/31) all press offices from the bands are closed, we find that tweet very suspicious. Anyway, next week, when all bands officies are open again, we will go deep into this subject and will give an official press release about this little incident.

Alberto Menacho (the producer)

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #513 on: December 31, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »

Estimados Sres.

He leido al igual que Uds. lo que salio en el Tweeter de G&R esta ma?ana, inmediatamente despues me llamo toda la prensa preguntandome del tema. Paso a informar al foro sobre la situacion;

Inmediatamente de saber del incidente nos comunicamos con nuestra agencia en USA, nos indican que no tenemos ninguna comunicacion oficial del tema, no sabemos quien puede haber escrito esto y que el show sigue adelante de acuerdo a lo programado, asimismo nos indican, que como es de suponer por las fechas, las oficinas de prensa y demas de las bandas, se encuentran cerradas, lo cual hace mas sospechosa dicha indicacion en Tweeter, de todas maneras la proxima semana, cuando se reabran las distintas oficinas de las bandas, llegaremos al fondo de esto y realizare un comunicado oficial acerca de lo sucedido, pero no queria dejar pasar mas tiempo sin informar al foro del tema.

I have read, like you all, what has been posted at the official GN'R tweeter this morning. Immediatly after, all the press called me massively asking me about that tweet.

Immediatly after the twit, we communicated with our agency in USA, and they tell us we have no official communication about the subject, nor we dont know who could have wrote that, and that the show is STILL HAPPENING according to our programs.

Plus, knowing that because of the date (12/31) all press offices from the bands are closed, we find that tweet very suspicious. Anyway, next week, when all bands officies are open again, we will go deep into this subject and will give an official press release about this little incident.

Why can't GNR shit ever be cut and dry. So many conflicting 'official' messages, geeze!

Honestly, I hope Jane's play with GNR cause that's a fucking kick ass set -- two big name bands for the price of one, as Jarmo had pointed out before.

Though now, I think that statement has been retracted? Since apparently Jane's won't be playing? Who the fuck knows.

Regardless, you S.American's have some nice shows coming soon!
felixgnr
Opening Act

« Reply #514 on: December 31, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »

does gnr have a manager or something? any A&R agent??like estebanf said in one of his posts, some people need to get fired.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #515 on: December 31, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »

If you remember one of Axl's "tweets" -- he said they were touring again without management....

*EDIT* maybe not a tweet, can't find it right now.

*EDIT 2* was from the Axl denying a statement post here on HTGTH...

We had recently began working with newer individuals in management in relation to our current Asian tour in support of our Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" in addition to Irving Azoff's though as it happens we are once again touring Asia without management of any kind.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 09:22:22 PM by cotis » Logged
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #516 on: December 31, 2009, 10:56:56 PM »

Estimados Sres.

Why can't GNR shit ever be cut and dry. So many conflicting 'official' messages, geeze!

Honestly, I hope Jane's play with GNR cause that's a fucking kick ass set -- two big name bands for the price of one, as Jarmo had pointed out before.

Though now, I think that statement has been retracted? Since apparently Jane's won't be playing? Who the fuck knows.

There hasn't been any conflicting "official" messages. 

Alberto Menacho needs to stop trying to make himself feel more important on our dime.  This mess was started by him going out there and claiming he knows 2shits - when it's obvious he doesn't know his ass from his face.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #517 on: December 31, 2009, 11:53:56 PM »

Quote from: Axl Rose, from Twitter
   Fuck Alberto Menacho!!

hihi
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #518 on: January 01, 2010, 12:11:37 AM »

Estimados Sres.

There hasn't been any conflicting "official" messages. 

Alberto Menacho needs to stop trying to make himself feel more important on our dime.  This mess was started by him going out there and claiming he knows 2shits - when it's obvious he doesn't know his ass from his face.

I agree and see that, and by 'official' messages I meant the ones from you guys (GNR) and the promoter and stuff. Usually promoters aren't lying cheats who are trying to make a buck....haha okay I lied. I know they 'fib' sometimes to make some money but was just looking for clarification.

Thanks for clearing that up, hopefully it all gets sorted out and EVERYTHING is set in stone soon Smiley
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #519 on: January 01, 2010, 12:16:54 AM »

Fo' Shizzle!

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: