Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 12:53:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 399584 times)
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »

Quote from: Manets
We'll teach the world how a GNR concert should be.  ok

OH THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!!!  ok

I can't wait ... I'm sure Axl don't know about the awesome atmosphere we will create when GN'R arrives.... . He thinks he does but he's not hihi .

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »

Quote from: Manets
We'll teach the world how a GNR concert should be.  ok

OH THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!!!  ok

I can't wait ... I'm sure Axl don't know about the awesome atmosphere we will create when GN'R arrives.... . He thinks he does but he's not hihi .
Axl will be surprised, he surely will!
Christian
VIP

« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2009, 12:55:18 PM »

Supportive and happy???  Grin Grin Grin

For god sake... we are going to spend a lot of money with planes, hotels and jarmo keep sayin' we aren't supportive fans???

Manets lives in Sao Paulo, as he said, but he still cares about other fans. Is that forbidden here? We can't say anything that fills your concept of "being happy with GNR in Brazil" ?

We're happy, we're supportive... but this doensn't changes the fact that the shows were real badly spread, geographically talking. PERIOD. That's it
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:57:38 PM by ChristianGNR » Logged
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #303 on: December 23, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »

For god sake... we are going to spend a lot of money with planes, hotels and jarmo keep sayin' we aren't supportive fans???

Manets lives in Sao Paulo, as he said, but he still cares about other fans. Is that forbidden here? We can't say anything that fills your concept of "being happy with GNR in Brazil?".

We're happy, we're supportive... but this doensn't changes the fact that the shows were real badly spread, geographically talking. PERIOD. That's it

That seems to be the opinion around here sometimes alright.  We should be happy that the album is out, we should be happy that GNR are touring.

We shouldnt discuss album sales, ticket sales, singles, were the band is playing etc.  We're not real fan's but just whiny fan's if we ask any of these questions.

i do feel sorry for those in Brazil that are miles away from a show but its not the bands fault either.  In ireland, most gigs are only in Dublin.  Thankfully, i live there!

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2009, 01:03:17 PM »

I'm incredibly happy that the band I love the most is, finally, coming back to Brazil! Also, I'm incredibly happy that we're gonna have 5 shows here!

I so much wanted to see Metallica and AC/DC, but they didn't play Rio de Janeiro and I don't like them enough to go see them in SP (except Metallica, which I scraped off my "gigs I must see" list so I can go see more than one GNR show). I guess it's a matter of how much you wanna see a concert.

So, it's bummer that the band won't play other cities in North/Northeast? Yes, it is. But at least we have 5 dates in our contry!! Brasília is not as far from North/Northeast as Rio/SP, maybe the better option to attend to one concert is there... imagine if there was only one in SP, or only SP and Porto Alegre - like Metallica? It would be a lot harder to see them...

Of course we, fans, would love to see the band playing everywhere in this country, but that's not possible. And, believe, if it was only up to the band, they WOULD play everywhere around here...if they're not playing on an specific place, complain with there promoters.

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #305 on: December 23, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

i do feel sorry for those in Brazil that are miles away from a show but its not the bands fault either.  In ireland, most gigs are only in Dublin.  Thankfully, i live there!

If that sucks in Ireland, imagine in Brazil, that is 99,89 times bigger.
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2009, 01:06:19 PM »

Manets lives in Sao Paulo, as he said, but he still cares about other fans. Is that forbidden here? We can't say anything that fills your concept of "being happy with GNR in Brazil" ?

I totally agree.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »

WHAT? I NEVER SAID THAT!

When you start giving me lessons about the size of Brazil, it certainly comes across that way.

You don't think we were taught geography at school or that I never saw a world atlas?  Tongue

I never said that too.  I said that instead of playing 3 concerts in Southeast, they could play one in Southeast, one in Northeast and one in North, places that thhey're not playing any concert.

They could? Did AC/DC do that? Is Metallica doing that?

Do you see a pattern?

Maybe if it was up to the promoters alone, you wouldn't even have five shows. Maybe there'd be one, like for AC/DC!

Of course the distance matters. Not everyone can pay to travel 2171 km. Specially in Brazil.

No, it doesn't matter. Because the whole point is, they play where they can play.

If the promoters don't book shows up in the north of the country, they probably have a good reason for it.

Look at Russia. Most bands (if they even bother going there) play in Moscow and/or St Petersburg. Poor fans in Siberia!

You can't expect GN'R to play every corner of every country.

It's not fair, but that's life.

I NEVER COMPLAINED, NOBODY NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT SOUTHEAST HAVING MANY CONCERTS! we were complaining about north and northeast number of concerts. ZERO

So why is the focus on the zero instead of the five? Please tell me.

Sorry jarmo, but you said that to the wrong person. I was just defending some brazilian friends. FOR ME, FOR ME IT'S PERFECT LIKE IT IS, 5 concerts, 3 where I live.

That's great.

Did you ask your friends if they often get major international bands to play in their region?

I could understand the disappointment if GN'R was the only band skipping those places. But to me it seems like it's the norm!

I mean, nobody in Sweden would expect a band to play in Lapland and get upset when the closest show is in Stockholm or even further away.

It's not every band that skip that part of Brazil, actually Scorpions just realeased a DVD recorded on these 2 cities, Recife and Manaus.
And even if every band skiped that, it doesn't mean it's a cool thing, ok?

The Scorpions? Ok.....

Most bands skip this country's second largest city. It's not a cool thing either but I'm just happy if a band actually bothers to play in Sweden.

The GNR world doesn't resumes to this forum. Try to take a look at Perfect Crime, GunnersBrasil, Wild Roses, Orkut, GNRLA, to see how much upset we are.
. EVEN the people who were complaining about doesn't having a concert in their states are very happy. Every fan I know in Brazil is attending to at least one concert.

That's awesome and I wish I could see more of that here from certain people.

Amazing.

We keep going around in circles because you just keep telling me how big the country is and the distances.

None of you take into consideration anything of what I've said.

It's a big country, there are fans up north. I get it.

The fact that not many bands travel there is ignored. The fact that the promoters book shows and not GN'R is ignored.

The fact that it probably costs a bunch of money to transport everything thousands of kilometers for a show doesn't matter. GN'R should just do it.

There's probably more reasons than the above mentioned for there not being more shows in Brazil, but why bother listing them.

Tours are never 100% fair. You have to learn to live with it.

If that sucks in Ireland, imagine in Brazil, that is 99,89 times bigger.

Imagine Russia, imagine China (no shows ever), imagine India, imagine Africa (not a country, I know, I'm not George W Bush), imagine this, imagine that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »

Jarmo, you're saying "Every band does that, it happens everywhere too"

So What?? Does it means that is right thing? Just because something is common, it doesn't mean it's right. And people usually complain when something is not right  yes
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »

all bands do what GNR is doing. In fact, GNR is playing in several more places than other megabands did.

This is how things work. THIS is reality.

Is it fair? probably not. If GNR (or any other band) could sellout a show in Manaus/Recife with tickets at the same price, trust me, they would play there.

Its all 'bout $$$$$$$$$$$  hihi

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #310 on: December 23, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »

u guys are ruining christmas crying
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #311 on: December 23, 2009, 01:20:49 PM »

all bands do what GNR is doing. In fact, GNR is playing in several more places than other megabands did.

Is it fair? probably not. If GNR (or any other band) could sellout a show in Manaus/Recife with tickets at the same price, trust me, they would play there.

Its all 'bout $$$$$$$$$$$  hihi
I can say you with sure that Guns N' Roses is the most famous band in Brazil.
Anyway, we'll never get anywhere, because in fact we are both right.
Jarmo is right, it's impossible to make everyone happy, someone will complain, always.
We're complaining, BUT, we won't give up attending to the concerts because of it.
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #312 on: December 23, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »

u guys are ruining christmas crying
rofl rofl rofl rofl
YOU GUYS ARE RUINNING MY LIFE
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #313 on: December 23, 2009, 01:22:09 PM »

Jarmo, you're saying "Every band does that, it happens everywhere too"

So What?? Does it means that is right thing? Just because something is common, it doesn't mean it's right. And people usually complain when something is not right  yes

Maybe you need to take it up with the UN or something.

This is not GN'R specific so stop fucking whining.

It's fucking ridiculous.

Let's see how many shows Argentina gets. Or Chile.

Those tiny countries with tiny distances....

Exactly what I've been trying to get into these peoples' heads.

Five shows is more than one!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Erick
Headliner

« Reply #314 on: December 23, 2009, 01:24:10 PM »

I'm not the HBK 2.0, I was happy that the band I like coming to my country.

First , Axl should like much of Brazil because the band will do five shows!

They will play in the 5 major capitals of Brazil.

Perhaps the logistics did not allow more shows in Brazil ............

will be five shows!! They want more what?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #315 on: December 23, 2009, 01:26:29 PM »

If you don't mind Jarmo could you take these arguements with people to PM's?  Everybody has been getting along great while you were gone and it really ruins the up beat mood to have you arguing with people all the time.  Sorry, but somebody had to tell you.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Christian
VIP

« Reply #316 on: December 23, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »

love Jarmo, don't be angry, we love you  love

But that it was badly spread, yes, it was...  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now talking seriously, i won't discuss that anymore. I have my opinion, jarmo and estebanf has their... and it won't change.
Let's look foward  beer
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #317 on: December 23, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »

MEGA T.V. In Chile:

" GUNS N' ROSES Play In National Satdium "

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Christian
VIP

« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

MEGA T.V. In Chile:

" GUNS N' ROSES Play In National Satdium "

smoking
Great, if it's true. Isn't the same stadium of the 1992 show? 60.000 people and etc?
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #319 on: December 23, 2009, 01:30:59 PM »

Allright, I give up. I won't complain anymore, now it's just Caipirinha and GUNS N' ROSES!!!!!!

You guys will have an orgasms when you see the southamerican crowds!

I hope the concert happens in stadiums, I really hope.
Any word about the concerts in Argentina?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: