Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 07:49:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 398450 times)
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #1520 on: March 05, 2010, 03:51:23 PM »

Dude I gotta know ehich hotel they're staying in Sao Paulo!
Guifris
« Reply #1521 on: March 05, 2010, 04:20:27 PM »

In Rio,they are in copacabana Palace.

I guess.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #1522 on: March 05, 2010, 04:38:39 PM »

DJ said they were going to Christ the Redeemer today, so I thought with myself: "I'll go there too!"  Grin

I got to meet DJ, Tommy, Dizzy and Del James (but didn't take picture with him, now I don't know why!  Lips Sealed)

You can see the pictures on my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46244402@N07

I'm the (fat) one with the Chinese Democracy Shirt

In Rio,they are in copacabana Palace.

I guess.

No, they're not.

Insider
Rocker

« Reply #1523 on: March 05, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »

awesome pics!!

"... Just shut up and sing ...''
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1524 on: March 05, 2010, 04:44:07 PM »

fucking cool dude! dizzy's looking more bad ass than ever headbanger
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #1525 on: March 05, 2010, 04:48:47 PM »

awesome pics!!

Thanks!  Cheesy

Funny stories about this amazing adventure:

Del James asked me: "How did you guys know we were gonna be here today?" I said: "Through the magic of Twitter, my friend!". I was only there because DJ said on his twitter page that he was excited to visit the "Big Jesus"(as he said). So I decided to take a chance and go there.  Grin

After I took the picture with tommy in front of the statue, my phone started to ring, and my ringtone is the solo of There Was a Time. They heard the phone and then Tommy said: "It must be Axl calling him!", then I said "Yeah! He told me to leave his boys alone!" and we all laughed!  hihi

I was about to go home, because I didn't want to disturb them as much as I already did, Tommy said that "Everybody wanted a piece of DJ", then I said: "Don't worry! We love you too!", and he smiled!  Grin

A lot of people came to us asking "Who are those people you were taking pictures with?" I said: "They are member of Guns N' Roses!"  and people went  "Shocked", like "NO FUCKING WAY!!"

I'm really happy right now! Can't describe in words!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 04:51:55 PM by Pinball Wizard » Logged

Il?vatar
Headliner

« Reply #1526 on: March 05, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »

Nice pics, thanks for sharing  Cheesy
use your ilusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1527 on: March 05, 2010, 04:53:13 PM »

awesome pics!!

Thanks!  Cheesy

Del James asked me: "How did you guys know we were gonna be here today?" I said: "Through the magic of Twitter, my friend!". I was only there because DJ said on his twitter page that he was excited to visit the "Big Jesus"(as he said). So I decided to take a chance and go there.  Grin

After I took the picture with tommy in front of the statue, my phone started to ring, and my ringtone is the solo of There Was a Time. They heard the phone and then Tommy said: "It must be Axl calling him!", then I said "Yeah! He told me to leave his boys alone!" and we all laughed!  hihi

I was about to go home, because I didn't want to disturb them as much as I already did, Tommy said that "Everybody wanted a piece of DJ", then I said: "Don't worry! We love you too!", and he smiled!  Grin

Tommy and DJ Ashba looks style...Tommy are more old than ever...  hihi hihi great job..congrats Pinball

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 04:57:21 PM by use your ilusion » Logged
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #1528 on: March 05, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »

Thanks!  Cheesy

A lot of people came to us asking "Who are those people you were taking pictures with?" I said: "They are member of Guns N' Roses!"  and people went  "Shocked", like "NO FUCKING WAY!!"

Man... I hate you so much right now.. No! I mean...  hihi Maldito stalker que mora no Rio e pode ir dar um rol? de bobeira no Cristo Redentor!! I'm just a bit jealous.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1529 on: March 05, 2010, 05:04:05 PM »

awesome pics!!

Thanks!  Cheesy

That's awesome man!  And great investigative work by you.  See, twitter is useful after all.  I was going to ask if people recognized them.  I figured not.  But you told them, so they know now.  Congrats again.  Persistence pays off.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #1530 on: March 05, 2010, 05:04:59 PM »

HAHAHAHA  kick ass Pinbal !!!

I can see on your face you... are  Happy as a Pig in Shit ! ok

Rock on bro .

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1531 on: March 05, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »

great pics and story thanks for sharing!

Don't know where exactly to post that,

we need a new thread about  encounters with gnr in South America  Grin
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #1532 on: March 05, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »

Man... I hate you so much right now.. No! I mean...  hihi Maldito stalker que mora no Rio e pode ir dar um rol? de bobeira no Cristo Redentor!! I'm just a bit jealous.

hahahaha!

I live in Bangu, which is more than 50km away from Corcovado. I literally crossed the city to see them. I told it to James and he went: "Wow!".

That's awesome man!  And great investigative work by you.  See, twitter is useful after all.  I was going to ask if people recognized them.  I figured not.  But you told them, so they know now.  Congrats again.  Persistence pays off.
People didn't even know that the band is going to perform here. After the shock of knowing those are members of GNR they would say: "But what are they doing here? Will they play here? Where? When? How Much?"

HAHAHAHA  kick ass Pinbal !!!

I can see on your face you... are  Happy as a Pig in Shit ! ok

Rock on bro .

I just whish I wasn't as fat as I am today.  rofl
But if you see the picture I took with Sebastian Bach, Metal Mike and Johnny Chromatic in 2005, you will see how much fatter I was!  Tongue

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1533 on: March 05, 2010, 05:24:09 PM »

even Dj's beenie has piercings lol
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #1534 on: March 05, 2010, 05:33:06 PM »

hahahaha!

I live in Bangu, which is more than 50km away from Corcovado. I literally crossed the city to see them. I told it to James and he went: "Wow!".

Anyway, I?m a little too far from there. And I don?t think they?ll do the same in Belo Horizonte. Lucky you!!!

That's awesome man!  And great investigative work by you.  See, twitter is useful after all.  I was going to ask if people recognized them.  I figured not.  But you told them, so they know now.  Congrats again.  Persistence pays off.
People didn't even know that the band is going to perform here. After the shock of knowing those are members of GNR they would say: "But what are they doing here? Will they play here? Where? When? How Much?"

People don?t know about it and Rio is almost sold out (or is it already?). There are too many fans in this country! Wonder how fast tickets would sell if there were a massive advertising thing.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #1535 on: March 05, 2010, 05:43:03 PM »

People don?t know about it and Rio is almost sold out (or is it already?). There are too many fans in this country! Wonder how fast tickets would sell if there were a massive advertising thing.

One girl we meet said: "I liked Guns very much in the 90's, but to me GNR is only GNR with Axl and Slash", I told her that Axl is still there, and to give a chance to the new guys because the are incredibly gifted musicians, and very nice people too. She said she'll try to buy a ticket for the concert.  Cheesy

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1536 on: March 05, 2010, 05:53:56 PM »

Tommy kinda looks like Kenny Hotz

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #1537 on: March 05, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »

The other guy on the pictures I uploaded on my Flickr page is Tiago, aka gnrtiago at my board, PerfeftCrimeGNR.com. I don't know if he's here too.

He got this Chinese booklet signed, and tommy drew a little smiling face on the cover!  rofl

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1538 on: March 05, 2010, 06:14:23 PM »

Stalker! hihi

Seriously, I'm happy you meet them. The pics and story are awesome! Cheesy

KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #1539 on: March 05, 2010, 06:37:31 PM »

"Meeting" with Jesus

[url]http://www.facebook.com/ashbaland /url]

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: