Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 12:16:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Southamerican tour confirmed by gunsnroses.com for march/april!  (Read 398384 times)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2009, 11:15:10 AM »

jesus christ, what's so hard to understand, if the dates aren't set on the official web page it means they are not official. All the band said was they are goin to tour in march in SA, no dates are announced yet. if someone in a forum has dates for that specific month and place it doesn't mean they won't happen it just means they aren't official yet, so wait for an official announcement regarding those. ASIA AND CANADA ARE CONFIRMED! seriously, how is this hard to understand?

Chinese Democracy!
Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2009, 11:19:26 AM »

jesus christ, what's so hard to understand, if the dates aren't set on the official web page it means they are not official. All the band said was they are goin to tour in march in SA, no dates are announced yet. if someone in a forum has dates for that specific month and place it doesn't mean they won't happen it just means they aren't official yet, so wait for an official announcement regarding those. ASIA AND CANADA ARE CONFIRMED! seriously, how is this hard to understand?

THE OFFICIAL WEB PAGE SAYS THEY ARE PLAYING IN SOUTH AMERICA FROM MARCH 10 TO APRIL 10
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2009, 11:24:09 AM »

THE OFFICIAL WEB PAGE SAYS THEY ARE PLAYING IN SOUTH AMERICA FROM MARCH 10 TO APRIL 10

It's a timeframe, not the actual dates. South American fans now know that GN'R will be in their part of the world this spring.

What's the problem?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »

It's a timeframe, not the actual dates. South American fans now know that GN'R will be in their part of the world this spring.

What's the problem?

/jarmo

my point exaclty. Gn'r Confirmed they were playing in South America they didn't say where exactly, they just set a time frame for that, so that's all that is confirmed until now... it's really not that hard.

Chinese Democracy!
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2009, 12:11:32 PM »

Ok but please, try to understand that there's a lot of people who don't understand english that well. Have some patience, please.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2009, 12:29:09 PM »

Maybe you can explain to them in Portuguese and/or Spanish?

If you see somebody misunderstanding what's said, you can set them straight.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »

As datas que eu coloquei n?o est?o confirmadas como verdadeiras, apesar das fontes serem as supostas produtoras dos shows. As datas e locais dos shows na Am?rica do Sul ser?o reveladas esta semana.

There it is Jarmo.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »

Well..that's a good idea Jarmo. Didn't think about it

Guns N' Roses va a estar en Sudamerica, eso est? confirmado. Lo que no son correctas son las fechas que se postearon. Las verdaderas fechas seran publicadas dentro de poco y las publicar? la misma banda.

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2009, 01:16:03 PM »

Good, Ulises.
Now everyone can understand  hihi

Your forum GNR LA is probably very crowded, isn't it? haha
Perfect Crime and other brazilians forums are.
Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »

Traduccion, Translation.
Hablando Fernando sobre estas fechas que han rondando los foros.

OMG I'M CRYING HERE I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DAY FINALY CAME.

ARGENTINA
- Est?dio Monumental de Nunez, Buenos Aires.
- Est?dio Monumental de Nunez, Buenos Aires.

CHILE
- 12 de Mar?o - Est?dio Nacional do Chile, Santiago.

PERU
- Est?dio Nacional do Peru, Lima

BRASIL
- 9 de Mar?o - Brasilia
- Morumbi, S?o Paulo
- Maracan?, Rio de Janeiro
- Mineir?o, Belo Horizonte

Source: T4F, Ticketmaster and Ticketek.
The dates posted above are not the correct confirmed dates.  Please hold before making any travel plans or asking for days off, until we get the correct confirmed dates onto our Facebook and Myspace pages this coming week.

Jarmo gots my email, and if there are any questions or information in which I can answer and/or correct as in dates and so forth, please flood Jarmo's box with them.

Que las fechas posteadas por alguien en foros  (las que estan arriba) para sudamerica no son comrifmadas y que la proxima semana con suerte comfirmaran las fechas y shows de America del Sur en myspace y facebook.
tambien comenta que si hay dudas de shows pueden mandarle un pm a Jarmo para contestarlas ya que el tiene el email de fernando.
Como Aclaracion GNR si viene a America del Sur, solo queria aclarar Fernando que estas fechas que rondaron no son las comfirmadas para que la gente no comeinze a hacer planes y pedir permisos.

Edit. oops sorry Ulises it took me some time to be able to post it,and when i did you already had it.

Here Today..
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2009, 01:40:02 PM »

The stadium where Guns N' Roses is rumored to play in Brazil:

snascarella
Rocker

GNR: A new era has begun!

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »

Morumbi rocks!  beer

GNR playing in Morumbi = SOLD OUT!  peace

and... I can?t wait to see the dates!!!  nervous

"...Don?t you try to stop us now..."

Axl, you?re the best!
sixgnr
Rocker

I know it's only Rock N' Roll but I like it!

« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2009, 06:15:21 AM »

I'm sure the exact dates will be posted as soon as they're finalized and then you can start planning. Cheesy

/jarmo

I?d like to know only if I can get married in March 27th in Sao Paulo (BR)!!!  Huh  Huh

peace  beer
But are you absolutely sure to get married?.... I'm joking.
I have an idea for you: you can include in the list of gifts one or more tickets for the shows and the hotel room, travel...  ok

I'm Fuckin' Innocent!
Turin '92 + Milan & Zurich 2006 + Helsinki-Aalborg-Roma-Milano-Zurich 2010
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2009, 12:09:40 PM »

For those who doesn't know, Bumblefoot posted this in GNRLA yesterday. A cool message for all latinamericans fans we're waiting for Guns N' Roses in the biggest forum in spanish:

Hi all!

(Apologies for posting in English...)

Just wanted to tell ya how excited I am about coming to S. America! Can't wait to see y'all face-to-face, it's gonna be a great time  Smiley

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones, I look forward to seeing you in '10  Cheesy

Ron

He's such a cool guy and so kind...

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2009, 12:39:10 PM »

For those who doesn't know, Bumblefoot posted this in GNRLA yesterday. A cool message for all latinamericans fans we're waiting for Guns N' Roses in the biggest forum in spanish:

Hi all!

Just wanted to tell ya how excited I am about coming to S. America! Can't wait to see y'all face-to-face, it's gonna be a great time  Smiley

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones, I look forward to seeing you in '10  Cheesy

Ron

Ron is probably the most down-to-earth musician in the world.  Smiley

Good promotion doesn't have to cost a dime.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2009, 01:36:56 PM »

Haha ron is amazing
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »

about the possibility of Guns playing in URUGUAY in the upcoming southamerican tour

My pleasure, gracias!

I don't know if we'll have any shows in Uruguay. I wish we did - I have family there, but I've never met them, it goes back to when my family was leaving Europe to escape the Nazi's, they all changed their names, and some went to Uruguay. I always wondered abut them............ I don't know if we'll do shows in Uruguay, but I'll be thinking of you all... Smile

Take care.....! Smile

Ron

Thanks to Batalla @ GNRLA.com

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »

Hi all!

Ron

Ron  love CABEZON !!!

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »

Ron  love CABEZON !!!

beer

No, Brooklyn actually.

Oy vey!

Wink

/jarmo

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2009, 10:29:56 PM »

Who doesn't love Brooklyn..
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: