Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:23:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  tour plans for the immediate future?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: tour plans for the immediate future?  (Read 5003 times)
Fizzy
Opening Act

I'm not an answer.

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 09:42:55 PM »

No really...how do you guys know? The band has not announced any tour dates for America.  smoking
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 12:08:47 AM »

No really...how do you guys know? The band has not announced any tour dates for America.  smoking
They're just playing.  No signs of any US dates on the horizon.  I'm sure they'll hit the states eventually though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 10:23:39 PM »

If this tour plans out, I would be surprised if a large US tour would take place before S.America or Europe.  S. America could be scheduled for March leaving a tour of Europe for Late May June, July and perhaps August for the summer festivals. I have mentioned before that it could be good to do some shows in the US in April early May to build interest for a tour in late Oct through to xmas. If it were to be true maybe BestBuy wants to throw in a free CD in with a ticket for the US tour. IMO BestBuy have nothing to loose by this and at least would get some promotion out of this. After new year 2011 return to Mexico, South America and finish the tour in Oz and New Zealand. Take a break release the next CD without the record companies involvement and do the same all over gain. Like Axl once said we plan to tour for a real long time. I would be also pleased for the band as they have put a lot of effort in this behind the scenes and would get the rewards by touring around the world several times.
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 01:36:46 AM »

http://www.sauna-open-air.fi/images/SOA07flyer3.jpg

I stumbled across that flyer at a finnish metal webzine's discussion forum yesterday. Probably doesn't mean anything, but would be extremely cool though, if Guns was really playing there...

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: