Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:17:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash & Fergie Perform Sweet Child O' Mine At Rose Bowl; Video
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash & Fergie Perform Sweet Child O' Mine At Rose Bowl; Video  (Read 34651 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2009, 10:59:39 PM »

OK enough of this shit really no one is changing anybody else's mind

THREAD COMPLETELY BACK ON TOPIC:

I just hope the singers on this album took it seriously and tried their best to craft the best possible songs and didn't just kind of mail it in like a soundtrack song or something.

Goin off that list, I'd imagine Fergie would be the first single, Possibly Adam Levine the 2nd *little Rob Thomas, Carlos Santana* action

Maybe the one with M Shadows on Modern radio

I think he should've got Scott to do a song on it.

D, he just did 2 albums with Scott.  A song with Zakk Wylde would be fun though.  I am really excited for the album and like love seeing Slash live.  Weather it be with BEP or the Black Crowes. 

Haha, talk about your pipe dream.

The Black Crowes would never have $la$h up on their stage.  We might see a reunion before that.

Say again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8BGLa0YAM

When Slash was STILL somewhat cool.

Not the $ellout version, dig?

Robinson even wore a UYI shirt on the 1992 tour.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »

I just hope the singers on this album took it seriously and tried their best to craft the best possible songs and didn't just kind of mail it in like a soundtrack song or something.

Goin off that list, I'd imagine Fergie would be the first single, Possibly Adam Levine the 2nd *little Rob Thomas, Carlos Santana* action

D, he just did 2 albums with Scott.  A song with Zakk Wylde would be fun though.  I am really excited for the album and like love seeing Slash live.  Weather it be with BEP or the Black Crowes. 

The Black Crowes would never have $la$h up on their stage.  We might see a reunion before that.

Say again?

Slash with a singer like Chris Robinson could do some major damage as a blues rock act.  I would absolutely love it!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2009, 11:27:54 PM »

Say again?

Slash with a singer like Chris Robinson could do some major damage as a blues rock act.  I would absolutely love it!

That could save Slash's reputation in the rock circles.

Maybe.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2009, 12:57:49 AM »

Slash is just living off his past... Musically, talent wise he's relied on Axl all of his career.  If Slash was true Rock N' Roll he wouldn't be seen on Bruno, Ellen Degenres, America Idol.  I guess it's all about the fame and doing whatever it takes to get the all might dollar.  He's almost right up there with Bret Michaels... wouldn't be surprised if there's another reality show on finding another VR lead singer.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2009, 03:42:12 AM »

All you Slash fans who think you can come to this section to post shit about GN'R, look for another site to post on.

Every thread goes off topic because you need to constantly try to talk shit about the band that this site is dedicated to.

Last warning.

Next time you try that tactic, will be your last.

/jarmo

jarmo, its quite clear that there is currently 2 - 3 users that are ruining this particular thread and the solo album thread.
I could name them but i won't.  They don't like having Slash threads so they try to ruin them on the people that do.

Musically, talent wise he's relied on Axl all of his career.

GNR4L, this is a SLASH thread, don't even mention Axl  ok

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2009, 03:49:15 AM »

when the guy goes out and mutilates GnR classics, expect GnR fans to not like it  ok 
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2009, 04:12:37 AM »

when the guy goes out and mutilates GnR classics, expect GnR fans to not like it  ok 

He can do what he wants with them songs  ok
Some of us love hearing him play them solos again

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »

# Just jammed "SCo'M" at the Rosebowl with the BEP, amazing crowd. Fergie killed it.

about 8 hours ago from Facebook

The opening act, L.A.'s own Black Eyed Peas, brought along special guest Slash to play "Sweet Child O' Mine" -- this really was a stadium show flashback -- and the crowd went wild.

Black Eyed Peas "Sweet Child O' Mine" w/Slash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiW66xPZ4Vg

I dont even need to watch the video to know Fergie killed it dam Black Eyed Pees need to do what they do best being talentless losers like everyother rap artist they dont even play instruments with rap anymore so its just cold garbage to me

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

All you Slash fans who think you can come to this section to post shit about GN'R, look for another site to post on.

Every thread goes off topic because you need to constantly try to talk shit about the band that this site is dedicated to.

Last warning.

Next time you try that tactic, will be your last.

/jarmo

jarmo, its quite clear that there is currently 2 - 3 users that are ruining this particular thread and the solo album thread.
I could name them but i won't.  They don't like having Slash threads so they try to ruin them on the people that do.

Musically, talent wise he's relied on Axl all of his career.

GNR4L, this is a SLASH thread, don't even mention Axl  ok

Must of hit a nerve.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

The entire song except for Slash's solo you can see the kind of frown like he is saying "what the fuck is this its terrible" but I think its funny she went down to her knees during the solo like she wanted to suck on something of Slash's  hihi hihi hihi

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2009, 10:31:01 PM »

Axl and Slash's style of music together is heaven for me so please no bullshit about who is better k

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2009, 09:02:27 AM »

Ok, that performance was ok. Slash didn't have the chemistry of his old bandmates beside him to make this sound like GnR but its just a bunch of musicians doing a cover on-stage. Nothing to get heated up about. I'm still happy to watch Slash play anything!

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »

Slash is just living off his past... Musically, talent wise he's relied on Axl all of his career.  If Slash was true Rock N' Roll he wouldn't be seen on Bruno, Ellen Degenres, America Idol.  I guess it's all about the fame and doing whatever it takes to get the all might dollar.  He's almost right up there with Bret Michaels... wouldn't be surprised if there's another reality show on finding another VR lead singer.

So I didn't know you where the decider of what TRUE Rock N' Roll is! I guess Ozzy isn't true rock n roll seeing as he had a reality show, let me add Joe Perry was on MTV VMA's guess he ISN'T rock n roll.. OH WHAT what about Brian May from Queen he was on American Idol damn it he CAN'T be TRUE Rock N' Roll! Thanks for the eye opener decider of all that is RAWK!  rofl Rockstar's do whatever they want , people in general do whatever they want you can't DEFINE rock n roll. For god's sake CARLOS SANTANA makes HEELS and Jerry Garcia made TIES!

Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »

Just as virtually every incident Slash lies about [...]or through visual or audio means such as the St. Louis concert, which confirms that Slash essentially condoned the band leaving the stage since he flipped the crowd off

once again, be carefully with ^^that, we had this discussion before and he most likely didnt give "the finger" but just threw his guitar pick to the crowd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di3DaFifceg
(check @2:10)

and using this against him is totally unfair.

Re-Union time, baby!!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »

Just as virtually every incident Slash lies about [...]or through visual or audio means such as the St. Louis concert, which confirms that Slash essentially condoned the band leaving the stage since he flipped the crowd off

once again, be carefully with ^^that, we had this discussion before and he most likely didnt give "the finger" but just threw his guitar pick to the crowd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di3DaFifceg
(check @2:10)

and using this against him is totally unfair.
Why is it unfair.  He told a completely different story in his book and the incident is on tape.  It's obvious it didn't happen like he said.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »

i agree on his weird memories of some stories. but if you read exactly i was only refering to the "since he flipped the crowd off"-part in st. louis  - which would mean he gave the middle finger to the crowd, right? well, he most likely didnt, watch the clip! we've had that discussion a few years ago before here allready. it more appears he threw his guitar pick to the crowd. and i just say its totally unfair to put a negative touch to that.

Re-Union time, baby!!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2009, 10:30:58 PM »

i agree on his weird memories of some stories. but if you read exactly i was only refering to the "since he flipped the crowd off"-part in st. louis  - which would mean he gave the middle finger to the crowd, right? well, he most likely didnt, watch the clip! we've had that discussion a few years ago before here allready. it more appears he threw his guitar pick to the crowd. and i just say its totally unfair to put a negative touch to that.
Oh, okay.  I hadn't heard that before.  I haven't seen the clip in awhile but I'll take your word for it.  I would doubt he would've flipped the crowd off anyway, maybe the security.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2009, 02:27:47 PM »

Don't remember exactly, but I remember I had just watched the ST Louis Show shortly before reading the book and while reading the book i kept saying "That isn't what Happened"

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2009, 03:37:02 PM »

they are HIS classics to "mutilate".  Check the liner notes of "AFD"," all songs written by Guns  N' Roses"..That means that Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and even Steven(i guess Undecided) should be able to do whatever the fuck they want with those songs.  Do I agree with EVERY version or collaboration that any of them decide to do?  Of course not.  But who the fuck am I to tell them they can't do it?
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »

BLACK EYED PEAS
Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA
October 25th, 2009

MP3 Variable Bitrate (muy buena calidad de sonido)

01. -intro-
02. Let's Get It Started
03. Rock That Body
04. Meet Me Halfway
05. Big Girls Don't Cry
06. Pump It
07. Where Is the Love?
08. Boom Boom Pow
09. Sweet Child O' Mine (with Slash)
10. I Gotta Feeling

http://rapidshare.com/files/301096991/BEP-102509-ESTEBANF.rar

1993: 7/17