Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 10:16:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  VIP Packages
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VIP Packages  (Read 15604 times)
Regibold
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2009, 12:32:53 AM »

I went to see Fleetwood Mac back in '03 I think, I paid $130 for what I thought was going to be a great seat, 1st row of seats before you the actual floor level. It was horrible, I was stuck on the side craning my head to the right in order to see the band. Ok that wasn't even on the floor!!! GNR is offering at least that and so much more in this package for only 1/2 the price more of what I paid for my Fleetwood Mac ticket. Uh....I'd say this is a sweet deal, plus I don't think GNR has ever done a comprehensive package like this ever!?
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2009, 06:33:25 AM »

Yeah but $300???!!! confused

Someone is really trying to shit on the idea.  If you aren't fond of it, don't get it.  Don't shit on everyone else's goodtime.

I would buy it if I didn't work for the band.

god, it's humilating that these so called "fans" shit over everything to the point that fernando's gotta come put 'em in their places!  LOL!  'Nando PWNED you.

it's so awesome that they let you work for the band.  what kinds of stuff do you do?

Yes of course he PWNED me.  No, you havent got a clue.  Now go back to your lego and go play.

For the record, this was my opinion, that I wouldn't personally pay the money for the package.  I also know that a lot of people would and would thoroughly enjoy the package and feel they have been given good value for money.  Again, it's about opinions and how people wish to enjoy their GNR experience.  I was giving my opinion - lots of other people have given different opinions.  Hey ho.

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2009, 08:45:53 AM »

I emailed them asking them what the heck was going on?  They also previously emailed me a password that does not work.  I have emailed them to ask for a response .

This is what they have given me so far:

THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING ILOVEALLACCESS.COM
InboxX

|info@iloveallaccess.com to me
show details 5:41 AM (9 minutes ago)

Thank you for contacting I Love All Access. If a response is applicable, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Regular business hours are 9:30am ? 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday ? Friday.
Additional show customer service hours currently are:
Monday ? Friday:        until 8:00pm local show time;
Weekends:               5:00pm ? 8:00pm local show time.
If you have a day of show emergency outside of business hours, please call your host directly at the following numbers:
MILEY CYRUS: 310 592 4510 and 310 592 5184
VIP TICKET PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE AT www.iloveallaccess.com FOR:
CHEVRON WORLD CHALLENGE BENEFITING TIGER WOODS FOUNDATION
DAVID ARCHULETA
GUNS N? ROSES
MILEY CYRUS
ROB ZOMBIE
YOUR I LOVE ALL ACCESS TEAM
+1-888-I LUV AXS (+1-888-458-8297)
toll-free from the U.S., Canada and Mexico
00-800-I LUV AXS 1 (00-800-458-82971)
toll-free from UK, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland,  Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic & France
More toll free numbers coming soon
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 08:52:06 AM by msaxl43 » Logged

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2009, 09:19:17 AM »

Holy shit, please tell me people aren't bitching over 300 bucks

do u see what all u fucking get?

Kiss charge 1 thousand dollars!!!!!!!!!!

U let GNR tour the US and offer that package and I'll pay 500 for it

well 300 dollars might seem nothing for you but  for many people that doesn't seem to be the case.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2009, 09:59:24 AM »

Leave it to a percentage of this croud to find something negative to whine about!  We have a f--king tour here folks...be happy.   As someone already said...nobody is forced to buy this package...go GA, eat out before the show, and buy your own 'giftbag' at one of the shops.  peace

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2009, 10:18:45 AM »

Of course $300 is a lot of money to some.

Paying $50 for a ticket itself is a lot of money to some.

Not everybody is gonna think that it's "worth the money" because we all have different opinions on what that is. Our opinion on that also changes over time.

When you're a (poor) student you might think that's too much money, but when you're working, maybe you don't etc.

That's just the way things are.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2009, 10:35:13 AM »

Of course $300 is a lot of money to some.

Paying $50 for a ticket itself is a lot of money to some.

Not everybody is gonna think that it's "worth the money" because we all have different opinions on what that is. Our opinion on that also changes over time.

When you're a (poor) student you might think that's too much money, but when you're working, maybe you don't etc.

That's just the way things are.

/jarmo
I can't afford any of it without making some sacrifices (still may not)...but you don't see me crying!  Maybe my 'they are touring' bliss will wear off...but right now this is like one of those Mastercard ads!  Metro fare $3, dinner at McDonalds $8, new T-shirt $25, preshow drinking $80, seeing Guns N' Roses live....Priceless.

I just don't see how some people can turn this into a negative...unless they are just complaining that they can't afford it - and that would be an 'unfortunate individual circumstance' unrelated to this offer!  And of course that is just my opinion, and I don't think it makes the 'whiners' ( hihi ) own opinions any less valid...just contrary to mine. peace

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
charl!edontsurf
Rocker

Axl doesn't surf either...

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2009, 10:42:38 AM »

This package is very different from the KISS package. They are not comparable.

This package is (was) very comparable to the Kanye West/Lady Gaga package (now cancelled). That package was $500 and had the t-shirt, laminate, backstage pre-party and then special reserved VIP Floor seats front and centre for the show.

This package (which I'll be SUPER surprised if it ever comes to fruition) is reasonable, as far as fan packages go, as long as you aren't expecting to pop Cristal with Axl. I hope this is semi-organized.

VAN: 11-7-2002 (RIOT!)
TACOMA: 11-8-2002
LONDON: 6-7-2006
DUBLIN: 6-9-2006
PARIS: 6-20-2006
ZURICH: 7-1-2006
CGY: 12-6-2006
EDM: 12-7-2006
CGY: 1-16-2010
EDM: 1-17-2010
SEA: 12-16-2011
VAN:
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »

Someone is really trying to shit on the idea.  If you aren't fond of it, don't get it.  Don't shit on everyone else's goodtime.

god, it's humilating that these so called "fans" shit over everything to the point that fernando's gotta come put 'em in their places!  LOL!  'Nando PWNED you.

it's so awesome that they let you work for the band.  what kinds of stuff do you do?

Yes of course he PWNED me.  No, you havent got a clue.  Now go back to your lego and go play.

For the record, this was my opinion, that I wouldn't personally pay the money for the package.  I also know that a lot of people would and would thoroughly enjoy the package and feel they have been given good value for money.  Again, it's about opinions and how people wish to enjoy their GNR experience.  I was giving my opinion - lots of other people have given different opinions.  Hey ho.

But thing is, you voiced your opinon. Then again, then again, then again. We get it; you think this is a rip off, you wouldn't do this: WE GET IT.

Others (myself included) are excited as hell about it and think it's a cool thing to be involved in.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »

But thing is, you voiced your opinon. Then again, then again, then again. We get it; you think this is a rip off, you wouldn't do this: WE GET IT.

Others (myself included) are excited as hell about it and think it's a cool thing to be involved in.

Power to you

RickDunsford
Rocker

www.twitter.com/rickdunsford

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2009, 12:55:24 PM »

I just spoke with a iloveallaccess agent a few mins ago and she said it's just temp down. And it will be back up in a few hours.

www.gunsnroses.com/users/rickdunsford

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2009, 02:39:59 PM »

Just saying, I've seen way worse packages. Bon Jovi on their last tour charged I think 1000 bucks to come on stage with the band for two songs.............. Well, two songs they got to walk up to the side of the stage on a special platform and Jon went back and forth a bit........ worth 1k? u decide that, I don't think so

300 is  a lot of money, don't get me wrong, but for a fan package, it is one of the best I've seen by far.
Like someone said above, as long as u don't expect to hang out and listen to music/party with Axl all night, u should get your money's worth and then some.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Tercel59
Opening Act

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »

I girl I worked with did the Bon Jovi one....but not on stage....hers was $500..she liked it....they got a laminate...front seating about five rows from the stage..as there was seating in the rink area....(and on stage, side stage for $1000) early entry to show....access to the merch store before opened.....good parking and got a really nice booklet (magazine type with thick pages) of colored photos promoting their last tour with signatures of all the band members....she showed it to me and brought it to work...it was really nice...she also had incredible pictures that she took because she was up so close...I think this price is very reasonable...and it will sell out in Canada....Yes different than a meet and greet....some of the band members might be at a few of them for a few minutes...maybe  ok  www.iloveallaccess.com has been around for a few years now...at least 2/3 years....an Irving Izoff invention....I think its great if you can afford it....different stokes for different folks

Just saying, I've seen way worse packages. Bon Jovi on their last tour charged I think 1000 bucks to come on stage with the band for two songs.............. Well, two songs they got to walk up to the side of the stage on a special platform and Jon went back and forth a bit........ worth 1k? u decide that, I don't think so

300 is  a lot of money, don't get me wrong, but for a fan package, it is one of the best I've seen by far.
Like someone said above, as long as u don't expect to hang out and listen to music/party with Axl all night, u should get your money's worth and then some.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 11:35:20 PM by Tercel59 » Logged
RickDunsford
Rocker

www.twitter.com/rickdunsford

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »

Fuckin douche bags at iloveallaccess keep telling me different storys. I called them and was told it would be back up in a few hours. Then i got a email from them saying Hopefully they will be avail soon. Then i called them back and the business is closed and they removed GNR Vip tickets from the voice mail system. Also there is no mention about GNR anywhere on the website night. I'm not sure whats up with all this. Surely they didn't sell out for every date that quick.

www.gunsnroses.com/users/rickdunsford

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2009, 05:29:11 AM »

Power to you

Here's to then  beer

Here's to now  beer

Here's to tomorrow  beer

Let's all just move on...

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2009, 07:35:28 AM »

Power to you

Here's to then  beer

Here's to now  beer

Here's to tomorrow  beer

Let's all just move on...

I'll drink to that Smiley Opinions are like assholes..........everyone has one Wink

LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2009, 11:09:15 AM »

I'd pay for the current GN'R VIP Package..As for the KISS $1,000.00 VIP, that came w/ 1st 2-3 rows from the stage, a Special Edition t-shirt, lamenated Backstage Pass, a Meet N' Greet w/ KISS, a signed program and 2 pics w/ KISS..It may be a lot of money, but I would pay it for the same GN'R Experience....But I think Axl has stated he feels funny charging his fans that much money...And you can't expect him to do it for free...Being so much I feel limits it to true fans who it really means something to...Not like the random scmuck who gets a great seat and yells out "Estranged" or "Where's Slash" for 2 hours..
Stoned In L.A.
Opening Act

Fuck the legacy

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »

No question, I'll be buying the VIP package for the night of the 16th in Calgary. For the Edmonton show on the 17th, I'll be just another 'ordinary' fan.

If they do in fact add NA shows, I'll do the VIP thing again in either Vegas, LA, or NYC.
And probably just fly coach for all the Florida shows.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 01:30:18 PM by Fresno » Logged

Don't ask me to enjoy them just for you.
UK SUBS
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2009, 05:51:31 PM »

Look, it's a lot of money, I don't care how much surplus money you do or don't have.
I have to say I would love to buy them if they tour Europe -- It's that once in a lifetime opportunity for a GNR fan.

It does though, look as if Axl may have changed his opinion, as from his recent answer on recent GNR forums when he said:  "And people may enjoy meet and greets and have their reasons why it meant a lot for them which I respect but overall charging fans for it I thinks disgusting of bands. Now if they did it for free to winners of a contest etc that would be different. Charging is lame. How to meet bands? Maybe try to hang out places u might hear they do sometimes... Undecided

Not a "Meet & Greet" but still, his core point seems to have changed? Either way, I'm happy.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 05:54:27 PM by Wat22 » Logged
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »

Look, it's a lot of money, I don't care how much surplus money you do or don't have.
I have to say I would love to buy them if they tour Europe -- It's that once in a lifetime opportunity for a GNR fan.

It does though, look as if Axl may have changed his opinion, as from his recent answer on recent GNR forums when he said:  "And people may enjoy meet and greets and have their reasons why it meant a lot for them which I respect but overall charging fans for it I thinks disgusting of bands. Now if they did it for free to winners of a contest etc that would be different. Charging is lame. How to meet bands? Maybe try to hang out places u might hear they do sometimes... Undecided

Not a "Meet & Greet" but still, his core point seems to have changed? Either way, I'm happy.
I don't know if Axl has anything to do with this offer, so that's tough to say.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: