Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:38:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  presale for canadian tour?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: presale for canadian tour?  (Read 13489 times)
Tercel59
Opening Act

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2009, 12:17:29 PM »

I got a good seat... ok Lower level section 107 row 7....two sections away from stage Grin...Good Luck with your ticket purchase tomorrow to you all beer
AC
Rocker

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2009, 12:19:13 PM »

I got a good seat... : ok:Lower level section 107 row 7....two sections away from stage Grin...Good Luck with your ticket purchase tomorrow to you all beer

That's great. The closest I can get is 110. It jumps from 110-110. Be interesting to know how this system works. LOL. I'll try tomorrow and if nothing is decent I'll try again a few days before the show.

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
AC
Rocker

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »

What I find interesting, is back in the day I was able to get row 12 on the floor (GN'R, Metallica and FNM) and this was when they were much more popular. Now, when they're not as popular, I can hardly get good seats. Go figure! Wink

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
Tercel59
Opening Act

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »

Sign up on the website so you get an email about presale passwords for concerts your want to go to....www.presalecentral.net....and if you know the date of the presale (thru local rock radio station)...which is tomorrow for Halifax I think...go in there and get the password before the presale starts....it will tell you if it is for venue presale or live nation presale..you purchase your ticket through ticketmaster.ca for both the venue/live nation password....sign up and create an account through ticketmaster.ca to purchase your tickets

Note:  venue password is usually better seating (than concert promoter eg: live nation)....I think that they only opened section 107 for the live nation presale today....which in the venue I'm going is two sections away from the stage...lower bowl.... Wink

Yeah, a presale for us diehard fans is needed!

Edit: Just found out there is a presale for Halifax!! Woo!

Any idea how the Halifax Presale works... Thanks so much
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 03:09:28 PM by Tercel59 » Logged
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2009, 03:05:36 PM »

Thanks to the members who sent me passwords, unfortunately the Hamilton HECFI password didn't work, but was lucky to have another board member (thanx Raistlin) give me the correct one.....I got floors for Ham, Lon and TO!!!!....too bad London doesn't have seats this time on the floor, they did in 2001 and I was stuck on upper bowl (and bought my tix immediatly on sale time) I was surprised to hear how easily some other people got floors for that show. Can't wait, these shows are going to ROCK!!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 03:11:03 PM by dont_damn_me » Logged
Sharky-dude
Headliner

Silence Isn't Golden When I'm Holding It Inside

« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »

Woo Hooo! I got my tickets for winnipeg!!
On the floor !!!! cant wait! beer
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 03:19:18 PM by Sharky-dude » Logged

!go Jets go!
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »

If anyone hears of a Pre-Sale Password for the Calgary Show Could you let me know would pleas and Thanx .  beer

CALGARY

presale begins:Thu, 10/22/09
10:00 AM

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/735218?&brand=tm&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_livedaily

Once again, fuck you HBK you liar! CALGARY my ass, it was GLITTER.
Tercel59
Opening Act

« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »

Evita....go to www.presalecentral.net and sign up to get passwords sent to your em addy....or the day of the presale....(usually given thru your local rock radio station)(or check on ticketmaster.ca to see if there is going to be a presale and what time or keep checking back with ticketmaster as the presale might not be posted until a few days or the day before the presale)....go to that web-site and get the presale password for you location..the day of the presale only....as they are only posted the day of the presale and before the presale starts....someone already posted that your area , Montreal, Halifax, and the other location is tomorrow...at 9:00 a.m.  You can go right from that web-site to ticketmaster to buy your tickets...just click  Buy Tickets and it will take you right to ticketmaster....GOOD LUCK tomorrow Wink ok

Seems like there is a pre-sale for Montreal.  Friday at 9.  If anyone has the password, pleasseee contact me!

Evita
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:45:18 PM by Tercel59 » Logged
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2009, 05:26:08 PM »

Evita....go to www.presalecentral.net and sign up to get passwords sent to your em addy....or the day of the presale....(usually given thru your local rock radio station)....go to that web-site and get the presale password for you location....before the presale starts....someone already posted that your area , Montreal, Halifax, and the other location is tomorrow...at 9:00 a.m.  You can go right from that web-site to ticketmaster to buy your tickets...just click  Buy Now and it will take you right to ticketmaster....GOOD LUCK tomorrow Wink ok

Seems like there is a pre-sale for Montreal.  Friday at 9.  If anyone has the password, pleasseee contact me!

Evita

I don't see anything about a Halifax pre sale on that sight at all.

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Tercel59
Opening Act

« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2009, 05:35:00 PM »

Sorry to confuse you.......go to that website the day of the presale....tomorrow October 23, 2009.....before the presales starts in your area....they only post the presale passwords the day of the presale....you can go right from that site ..click...Buy Tickets to ticketmaster to purchase your tickets (provided your have an account with ticketmaster...and will only have to enter your ticketmaster password at the checkout)....its under the home tab.....get on that site tomorrow at 8:00 a.m if your presales starts at 9:00 a.m. to get the presale password.. GOOD LUCK... peace

Evita....go to www.presalecentral.net and sign up to get passwords sent to your em addy....or the day of the presale....(usually given thru your local rock radio station)....go to that web-site and get the presale password for you location....before the presale starts....someone already posted that your area , Montreal, Halifax, and the other location is tomorrow...at 9:00 a.m.  You can go right from that web-site to ticketmaster to buy your tickets...just click  Buy Now and it will take you right to ticketmaster....GOOD LUCK tomorrow Wink ok

Evita

« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:51:07 PM by Tercel59 » Logged
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »

Evita

www.ticketatlantic.com
Tercel59
Opening Act

« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »

In my area section 106,107 lower level ...106 right by stage...and no seating in the rink area were open to purchase thru live nation password....I didnot want the no seating in the rink area.... Smiley Good luck tomorrow....or a few days before your concert or the day of the concert... beer
I got a good seat... : ok:Lower level section 107 row 7....two sections away from stage Grin...Good Luck with your ticket purchase tomorrow to you all beer

That's great. The closest I can get is 110. It jumps from 110-110. Be interesting to know how this system works. LOL. I'll try tomorrow and if nothing is decent I'll try again a few days before the show.
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »

got my floor seats for saskatoon fucking cool

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »

Calgary 9pm, just got a ticket in section 108 row 6 with the presale. If you are looking for one ticket on the lower level they have some scattered around in sections other than 107.

Now I don't have to check ticketmaster everyday for the next 3 months to get a decent seat by the stage!
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2009, 08:23:44 AM »

Tercel59!  Thanks alot!!  I'll check it out right now!!  SmileySmiley

Evita

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
GarrettC
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2009, 09:07:04 AM »

Just grabbed 6 floor tickets through the Halifax presale
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2009, 09:08:43 AM »

Got my floor tickets for Montreal!!  Still looking for info about a presale for Qu?bec city.  Nothing in yet, nothing on the web site recommended earlier.  But when I spoke to a woman from the Coliseum in Qu?bec, she said there was going to be one today (?)!!

But floor tickets for MONTREAL!!  OH YEAH!  Smiley

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2009, 09:26:41 AM »

We ended up going with lower bowl and are in section 7, right next to the stage Smiley

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2009, 09:48:11 AM »

We ended up going with lower bowl and are in section 7, right next to the stage Smiley

How does this work for halifax?
GarrettC
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »

How does this work for halifax?

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev69/se/DisplayPromoList.d2w/report?linkID=halifax&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR

Password is Glitter
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: