Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:31:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  presale for canadian tour?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: presale for canadian tour?  (Read 13556 times)
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »

I need a password too for the Calgary show, please post one on here if there is one. Thanks!
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 09:23:53 AM »

When does the pre sale for Halifax start??

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 09:56:27 AM »

GUNS N' ROSES
Halifax Metro Centre  Halifax  - Feb - 04
Thu 8:00 pm

On Sale Soon
Sat, Oct 24 - 9:00 am

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
charl!edontsurf
Rocker

Axl doesn't surf either...

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 10:00:06 AM »

Typically, Live Nation will send out passwords a day before the show, as long as you register on their site. They are always easy passwords to guess. Ex. Chinese, Democracy, Better, etc. Even if you don't have a password, which I'm sure we will, guess away. You'll get it no problem.

VAN: 11-7-2002 (RIOT!)
TACOMA: 11-8-2002
LONDON: 6-7-2006
DUBLIN: 6-9-2006
PARIS: 6-20-2006
ZURICH: 7-1-2006
CGY: 12-6-2006
EDM: 12-7-2006
CGY: 1-16-2010
EDM: 1-17-2010
SEA: 12-16-2011
VAN:
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »

GUNS N' ROSES
Halifax Metro Centre  Halifax  - Feb - 04
Thu 8:00 pm

On Sale Soon
Sat, Oct 24 - 9:00 am

ok
Hey thanks but I was wondering when the pre-sale was happenning

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 10:22:56 AM »

Got to watch pre-sales, alot of times you can get better tix if you wait till the public sale, only so many good seats for pre-sales are availalbe.

With that said, i'l prob try anyways, so if anyone knows passwords for London, Hamilton, or Toronto sales, would be much appreciated.
AC
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »

I'm a Live Nation member but hardly every get presale passwords. Not sure how they manage this. Would be nice if we could have a post with the presale passwords for all the shows if you happen to get it.

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2009, 11:07:22 AM »

I'm a Live Nation member but hardly every get presale passwords. Not sure how they manage this. Would be nice if we could have a post with the presale passwords for all the shows if you happen to get it.

Maybe you get them based on where you are?

If you're registered and your location says Toronto, maybe you don't get pre-sale passwords for Calgary and so on?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »

Seems like there is a pre-sale for Montreal.  Friday at 9.  If anyone has the password, pleasseee contact me!

Evita

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
AC
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »

Maybe you get them based on where you are?

If you're registered and your location says Toronto, maybe you don't get pre-sale passwords for Calgary and so on?

/jarmo

True, but being in Calgary I haven't gotten any presale passwords for a long time. Maybe there just hasn't been any presales as I don't follow everything, or perhaps my email junk filter is working "too good". I'll see what happens this time.

Looks like the presale has moved to Thursday now for all the CDN shows.

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »

Did Halifax sell out last time? The place was fuckin packed
thesloth
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 05:46:37 PM »

Did Halifax sell out last time? The place was fuckin packed
Yup most the shows in Canada sold out but not right away.  However with CD now being out and a lot more media for the tour this time around it may sell a lot faster then last time.  At the same time they are hitting so many cities in Canada it means less fans traveling to see the shows.  For example last tour GnR skipped Sask all together and this time they have 2 shows so all those GnR fans will not being going to Winnipeg, Calgary or Edmonton.  I'm just happy the presale changed to Thursday as tomorrow I will not have Internet access in the morning. 
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 07:41:37 PM »

Haha, good luck getting presale tickets now with that password. Everyone will have it, therefore causing less tickets to be available, which in return will cause half of you to freak out that there wasn't enough. Boo hoo! The password was posted online, deal with it and try your luck Saturday.

I would be pissed if I were a Canadian fan looking to go to that show now.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »

^^?Huh

man, you do realize that pretty much every presale password is posted online...  but that's never been a problem for me getting tickets in the past - including bob dylan row 3.

also, why would it matter if it's posted online?  if for some reason all the presales sell out, we just have to resort to the general sale - which we would have had to do anyhow.

too many of you guys just like to be 100% negative, all of the time.

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 09:08:48 PM »

If anyone needs the MLSE Pre-Sale pass for Toronto, let me know.

Be warned... I dunno how good the "pre-sale" really is because honestly, I've seen shows where, if you couldn't get floors, you were better off just waiting for the regular sale.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »

^^?Huh

man, you do realize that pretty much every presale password is posted online...  but that's never been a problem for me getting tickets in the past - including bob dylan row 3.

also, why would it matter if it's posted online?  if for some reason all the presales sell out, we just have to resort to the general sale - which we would have had to do anyhow.

too many of you guys just like to be 100% negative, all of the time.

^^^
I'm HARDLY the most negative person here, so don't even start that shit with me. I am a realist, when something doesn't seem realistic -- I express my opinion. When something makes me upset, I have hte right o express my opinion.

Point is -- I've missed out on tickets during presales before because passwords were posted online in a huge forum. Yes it is true there is a limited amount of tickets and YES it is true the seats aren't the best but I signed up for a mailing list or listened to the radio for a specific reason -- to get the chance to secure my tickets before everyone else. Why should somone from England be able to use a pre-sale password, not supposed to be for them, to purchase tickets to go to one of the shows? The presale password idea is, if I'm not mistaken, for the local radio listeners. This not only brings in people to the radio station but rewards the listeners. You can't tell me that British guy Bob listens to 97.9WROCK in Calgary, Alberta.

When passwords are posted on a large forum (similar to HTGTH) with hundreds/thousands of daily readers -- it is much easier for SCALPERS to get tickets, a lot easier. In that case, they would then put them on the selling block for a higher price, fucking over the listener who deserved that presale password. Not posting shit on big forums makes it harder for those scalpers to get the tickets, which is good for the average fan.

I'm just looking out for my fellow gunners.
sharkswithlasers
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

If you email the customer service email for Live Nation (on the website) and provide them with the dates and locations/venues of the shows you want to go to, they will provide you with the pre-sale passwords.  It took me about 24 hours for them to turnaround my email and give me the passwords. 
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 09:55:21 PM »

If i do manage to get a presale password for the Halifax Gig can i use the password on www.ticketatlantic.com or do i need to buy the tickets from another site.  This will be my first time trying to use a presale password.  Thanks for any help with this guys... ok
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »

I don't think I'm reading this right, but to get the presale password from Live Nation you have to join their membership and that starts at $695 Huh

sharkswithlasers
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2009, 02:44:10 AM »

No - they are different.  You can simply register with the website, you don't have to sign up for the membership. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: