Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 12:13:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228140 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Canada eh? - Canadian tour in Jan-Feb 2010
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Canada eh? - Canadian tour in Jan-Feb 2010  (Read 193112 times)
its_so_easy
Rocker

axl rose is back!!!

« Reply #400 on: October 19, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »

cool story bro

Good fuckin night
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #401 on: October 19, 2009, 07:32:45 PM »

It's about time! This is great news! Welcome back Axl and the boys!! Looking forward to seeing them at the new Giants Stadium when they come. I may have have to fly out to Canada first though.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #402 on: October 19, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »

Guns N' Roses tour to take on Canada in early 2010

After years of tour speculation and the long-awaited release of "Chinese Democracy," an album 10 years in the making, Guns N' Roses has outlined plans for a North American tour.

For now, the routing will just take Axl Rose and his compatriots across the Canadian provinces. Thirteen dates are on the books from a January 13 opening show at MTS Centre in Winnipeg, MB, through a final February 4 gig at Metro Centre in Halifax, NS.

Among the other stops scheduled on the three-week trek are gigs on January 17 at Rexall Place in Edmonton, AB; January 24 at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, ON; and February 1 at Colisee Pepsi in Quebec, QC.

The first presales for the tour begin October 22, and public onsales will follow on October 23. Rehearsals for the tour will begin soon in Los Angeles, according to a statement from Live Nation.

http://www.ticketnews.com/Guns-N-Roses-tour-to-take-on-Canada-in-early-2010-10919277

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #403 on: October 19, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »

GREAT news and congratulations to all you lucky Canadians out there! peace

Great to see them make their return to Montreal! beer

Chinese Democracy Lives! yes

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #404 on: October 19, 2009, 08:02:43 PM »

GNR To Warm Up Canada In Early 2010

Although Guns N? Roses has yet to announce its U.S. schedule, the band laid down its Canada agenda today, announcing 13 dates for January and early February.

Axl Rose & Co.?s tour of fine Canadian arenas begins Jan. 13 in Winnipeg at the MTS Center. From there it?s on to Calgary for a show at the Pengrowth Saddledome Jan. 16. Edmonton?s Rexall Place is slotted for Jan. 17 and Saskatoon hosts the band at the Credit Union Centre Jan. 19.

GNR lands in Regina for a gig at the Brandt Centre Jan. 20. Hamilton?s Copps Coliseum is scheduled for Jan. 24; London at the John Labatt Centre Jan. 25; Montreal at the Bell Centre Jan. 27; Toronto at the Air Canada Centre Jan. 28 and Ottawa?s Scotiabank Place receives the band Jan. 31.

February brings GNR to Quebec City at Colisee Pepsi Feb. 1; Moncton at the Coliseum Feb. 3 and Halifax at the Metro Centre Feb. 4.

Presales begin as early as this Wednesday for Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon and Regina, while Winnipeg, Hamilton, London, Toronto and Ottawa onsales start Oct. 23.

http://www.pollstar.com/blogs/news/archive/2009/10/19/694273.aspx

Guns N' Roses to tour Canada in January

Lead singer Axl Rose of the rock band Guns N' Roses, which tours Canada in January and February.

American rockers Guns N' Roses plan to tour Canada in 2010 in support of their most recent album Chinese Democracy.

Live Nation announced the Canadian tour Monday, saying the first show will be at Winnipeg's MTS Centre on Jan. 13.

The current incarnation of the Los Angeles-based band includes Axl Rose, Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson, Richard Fortus, Ron (Bumblefoot) Thal, Dizzy Reed, Chris Pitman and Dj Ashba.

They will also appear in:

Calgary.
Edmonton.
Saskatoon.
Regina.
Hamilton, Ont.
London, Ont.
Montreal.
Toronto.
Ottawa.
Quebec City.
Halifax.
Moncton, N.B.

Chinese Democracy was released last year after more than a decade of delays, but the band doesn't begin touring in support of it until December. They will tour Taiwan, South Korea and Japan before going on to Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2009/10/19/guns-roses-tour.html

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:27:05 PM by jarmo » Logged

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #405 on: October 19, 2009, 08:06:49 PM »

THANK YOU GUNS N' ROSES!

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2009, 08:15:25 PM »

O'oh who let HBK loose  Shocked
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2009, 08:26:55 PM »

HBK, I think this link should do it: http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&cf=all&cf=all&ncl=d5TPKn-76XvWfIMsOfjjd6v4ats7M

Then everyone who wants to read all the articles may do so.  Wink

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2009, 08:27:54 PM »

It's so f'ing back on it's ridiculous!!!!  peace  Def. going to Montreal and toronto shows...was toying with going to either the london show before or ottawa show after. 

Any Canadian gunners have a recommendation to which would be better?
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »

This sucks!!!!!! I am in Mexico from Jan 12 - 26. I want to see the Edmonton show.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2009, 08:35:01 PM »

Montreal should be VERY interesting.......I had forgotten about what happened last time.

Hopefully some good boots come out of this.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #411 on: October 19, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »

This touring schedule is certainly interesting in that it starts in the far east then comes across the world to canada. My guess is that a U.S. tour probably would be spring time or summer as the canadian leg goes into feb. Im sure a U.S. tour will be announced before the end of the year if you figure the canadian tour is going on sale now in oct. for jan. Just a little PATIENCE GNR is gonna make it to all the countries no need to start planning trips around the world.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #412 on: October 19, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »

REGINA ? Guns N? Roses is bringing its Chinese Democracy tour to Regina.

The latest incarnation of Guns N? Roses ? Axyl Rose, Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson, Richard Fortus, Ron Thai, Dizzy Reed, Chris Pitman and DJ Ashba ? will play the Brandt Centre on Jan. 20. Tickets are $89.50 and $59.50 (plus applicable charges) and will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available at all Ticketmaster outlets, by telephone (543-7800 or 1-800-970-7328) and online (www.ticketmaster.ca)

The Regina show is part of a 13-date Canadian tour for the band. Guns N? Roses will start the Canadian leg on Jan. 13 in Winnipeg, followed by dates in Calgary (Jan.16), Edmonton (Jan. 17), Saskatoon (Jan. 19), Regina (Jan. 20), Hamilton (Jan. 24), London (Jan. 25), Montreal (Jan. 27), Toronto (Jan. 28), Ottawa (Jan. 31), Quebec City (Feb. 1), Moncton (Feb. 3) and Halifax (Feb. 4).

The first Guns N? Roses album consisting of new material in 15 years, Chinese Democracy was released on Nov. 23, 2008. It has sold five million copies worldwide to date.
Guns N? Roses has sold 100 million albums worldwide, including 45 million in the United States, since forming in 1985 in Los Angeles.

The band has been an mainstay on rock radio with hits like ?Welcome To The Jungle,? ?Sweet Child o? Mine,? ?Paradise City? and ?Patience.?[/i]

http://www.leaderpost.com/entertainment/Guns%20Roses%20bring%20Chinese%20Democracy%20tour%20Regina/2119917/story.html

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #413 on: October 19, 2009, 08:45:46 PM »

This touring schedule is certainly interesting in that it starts in the far east then comes across the world to canada. My guess is that a U.S. tour probably would be spring time or summer as the canadian leg goes into feb. Im sure a U.S. tour will be announced before the end of the year if you figure the canadian tour is going on sale now in oct. for jan. Just a little PATIENCE GNR is gonna make it to all the countries no need to start planning trips around the world.

Yeah, I think it depends on how tight their schedule are gonna be. If they'll continue on the road immediately after Canada, I would say the US (or Mexico and South America) is the best bet within the feb/mar/apr period.

Europe would be a good bet for the summer, festival-wise.

Then either the US or SA in the fall. I guess Australia/New Zealand fits in somewhere too.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:48:09 PM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »

I read at Billboard that U2 were teaming up with YouTube for a live streaming of one of their concerts.

Just thought it would have been awesome if GN'R could do something similar. They did the pay-per-view in '92, so I'm guessing Axl wouldn't hate the idea.  Smiley

Sweetness is a virtue
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #415 on: October 19, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »

Guns N' Roses coming to Saskatoon

Guns N? Roses is bringing its Chinese Democracy tour to Saskatoon.

The latest incarnation of Guns N? Roses ? Axl Rose, Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson, Richard Fortus, Ron Thai, Dizzy Reed, Chris Pitman and DJ Ashba ? will play at Credit Union Centre on Tuesday, January 19.

Tickets cost $49.50, $69.50 and $89.50 plus service charges, and are available at Ticketmaster locations, Ticketmaster.ca or by calling 938-7800.

The Saskatoon show is part of a 13-date Canadian tour for the band. Guns N? Roses will start the Canadian leg on Jan. 13 in Winnipeg, followed by dates in Calgary (January 16), Edmonton (January 17), Regina (January 20), Hamilton (January 24), London (January 25), Montreal (January 27), Toronto (January 28), Ottawa (January 31), Quebec City (February 1), Moncton (February 3) and Halifax (February 4).

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/entertainment/Guns%20Roses%20coming%20Saskatoon/2120311/story.html

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #416 on: October 19, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »

could we just have an article thread and have hbk post there?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #417 on: October 19, 2009, 09:26:01 PM »

THE HBK USLESS POSTS THREAD.

Sounds good to me!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #418 on: October 19, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

Or HBK can just follow Spirit's suggestion

HBK, I think this link should do it: http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&cf=all&cf=all&ncl=d5TPKn-76XvWfIMsOfjjd6v4ats7M

Then everyone who wants to read all the articles may do so.  Wink

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #419 on: October 19, 2009, 09:32:29 PM »

maybe HBK didnt really understood what are you saying, so i will try to explain him in spanish

HBK dej? de poner todos los links de las noticias que encontras, porque todos dicen lo mismo y llenan los temas de informaci?n in?til, ya Jarmo te dijo que si quer?as hacer eso editaras tu primer post y pusieras los links ah?, a menos que realmente alguno tuviera nueva informaci?n. Te lo digo de esta manera porque, la gente se molesta mucho con vos y Jarmo ya te di? el ultimatum

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: