Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:56:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  People do stupid things when they are in love, or depresed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: People do stupid things when they are in love, or depresed  (Read 10437 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 04:40:09 AM »

First there's an overload of whining and then SC overcompensates with his bragging. Now this is one unbalanced thread, I say!  Grin

People do stupid things because they're not capable of handling things mentally. It's always only between your own ears. Always. So I say quit feeling sorry for yourselves, chin up and look ahead. Why ruin a second of NOW for the past or the future? Those aren't in your control anyway like the present moment is. So live in the present moment and screw the rest of it!

Me, bragging? Cheesy

But I did managed to pull two dates at the same time and how I even introduced the girls to eachother.

Off course I had to postpone the getting acquanted part with one of them  Cool

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Axlative
Rocker

All Better now!

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 06:54:00 AM »

Aa... so you're actually whining too!  Grin
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »

Aa... so you're actually whining too!  Grin

Damn, you're right Cheesy I have to do something about it  ok

King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:42 PM »

No easy answer on how to handle depression, I am generally depressed most of the time. It gets harder as you get older, I believe. When you're young, you have your entire adult life in front of you, and that's something to look forward to. As you get closer to middle age (my category), and you feel as if you've made all the wrong moves and haven't done a damn thing with your life, depression tends to linger.

It's another reason I love the lyrics of Axl Rose. At times, lyrics to songs like "Coma" and "Breakdown" serve as therapy for my damaged psyche.

As for doing something stupid, I may end up enlisting in the Armed Forces.

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »

People do stupid things because they're not capable of handling things mentally. It's always only between your own ears. Always. So I say quit feeling sorry for yourselves, chin up and look ahead. Why ruin a second of NOW for the past or the future? Those aren't in your control anyway like the present moment is. So live in the present moment and screw the rest of it!

So true but like SpecialAgentCooper said its easier said then done

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2009, 04:11:30 PM »

No easy answer on how to handle depression, I am generally depressed most of the time. It gets harder as you get older, I believe. When you're young, you have your entire adult life in front of you, and that's something to look forward to. As you get closer to middle age (my category), and you feel as if you've made all the wrong moves and haven't done a damn thing with your life, depression tends to linger.

It's another reason I love the lyrics of Axl Rose. At times, lyrics to songs like "Coma" and "Breakdown" serve as therapy for my damaged psyche.

As for doing something stupid, I may end up enlisting in the Armed Forces.

Yeah that dose seem like that would happen

As for joining the Armed Forces all I have to say is hope you are mentally ready for a kill to live situation and that is if you ever enter the military

$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

i hate girls so much.  rant

im thinking of going gay. seriously.

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
SpecialAgentCooper
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

i hate girls so much. 

im thinking of going gay. seriously.

I've had the same thought before, but I do not believe this is the way. We as men need to unite to stop this evil force known as women. ...just a thought

2012 is like Christmas!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

Throughout history its always the women that leads the man astray from the path he picks.

Its a common truth and if thats the case then that women isn't right for you.

$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 01:12:21 AM »

hahaha dude it was a joke. im not actually considering going gay hihi

but god women can be so fucking immature IT MAKES ME CRAZY confused

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 02:13:34 AM »

hahaha dude it was a joke. im not actually considering going gay hihi

but god women can be so fucking immature IT MAKES ME CRAZY confused

Gay bars are great places to pick up women.

who have a deep voice....

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 08:08:11 AM »

Throughout history its always the women that leads the man astray from the path he picks.

Jdog, back up your history with some proof here, cuz seriously, if a man can't follow his chosen path, it is not necessarily the woman's fault, it may be the man was week to begin with.

I have been married 20 years come this January, my husband definately had a chosen path from the time he was a teen, somewhere along the line, we met, fell in love, got married and had children, all the while staying on that path he had chosen years before.  When we were married, his force became a stronger force as now there are two of us working twards the same common goal, it widened the path for success, not only in regards to money, but in regards to raising great children and being a success at all you do.  The trick is here men, stay true to your dreams, but don't step off of the beaten path, and don't think that all women are such a threat to you.  There are decent women in the world to be found, if you haven't found her yet, keep looking it is not the end of the world, but don't blame us for your lack of love woes, cuz as we know it men are not perfect either rant rant.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 08:40:14 AM »

Jdog, back up your history with some proof here, cuz seriously, if a man can't follow his chosen path, it is not necessarily the woman's fault, it may be the man was week to begin with.

I have been married 20 years come this January, my husband definately had a chosen path from the time he was a teen, somewhere along the line, we met, fell in love, got married and had children, all the while staying on that path he had chosen years before.  When we were married, his force became a stronger force as now there are two of us working twards the same common goal, it widened the path for success, not only in regards to money, but in regards to raising great children and being a success at all you do.  The trick is here men, stay true to your dreams, but don't step off of the beaten path, and don't think that all women are such a threat to you.  There are decent women in the world to be found, if you haven't found her yet, keep looking it is not the end of the world, but don't blame us for your lack of love woes, cuz as we know it men are not perfect either rant rant.

Yeah, I copy this. If the man can't stand up for himself 'cos his balls are so withered it's hardly the womans fault.

Atleast if she's not holding a gun to his head.

SpecialAgentCooper
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

Yeah, I copy this. If the man can't stand up for himself 'cos his balls are so withered it's hardly the womans fault.

I believe that is fairly apparent.....I thought we were talking about the fact that women have the ability to influence men and when it is used in a negative way it's a bad thing. Anyway... men with small balls should just stay single.   hihi

2012 is like Christmas!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »

I believe that is fairly apparent.....I thought we were talking about the fact that women have the ability to influence men and when it is used in a negative way it's a bad thing. Anyway... men with small balls should just stay single.   hihi
Sorry if I swayed of topic a little, but I just wanted to establish the above with Jdog, as I didn't agree with his statement.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 06:22:56 PM »

True but I am sure all the men here know exactly what I am talking about I should rephrase that ok here goes

Every time a man gets power chances are sooner or latter a women will come along to try and wreck it it dose not happen all the time but trust me think about it a little bit and you will know what I mean think about what happened in Macbeth

And god its not a secret that men are greatly to blame as well for the woes of the world

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 07:00:29 PM »

^What the heck does Shakespeare have to do with it?

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »

I used what happened with Macbeth as an example

SpecialAgentCooper
Rocker

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »

msaxl43 I meant no harm by what I said but I have to agree with what you said when it comes down to it...men with small balls should stay single.

2012 is like Christmas!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:01 PM »

msaxl43 I meant no harm by what I said but I have to agree with what you said when it comes down to it...men with small balls should stay single.
Hey I believe there is someone for everybody yes.  I don't mean to come off as if I live the perfect world either, cuz I don't, what I am saying is with the right person it can be done, and not all women are shitters no, men can be equally guilty of the same crimes yes

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: