Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:56:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: 7TH NOV, 2009 - Palace Grounds,Bengaluru
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: 7TH NOV, 2009 - Palace Grounds,Bengaluru  (Read 13653 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2009, 01:53:32 PM »

I would say in the GNR world we can trust Jarmo's word when he says it ain't happening over some promoter in Bengalfuck, India.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2009, 01:55:08 PM »

so he should close the thread and end all speculation

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2009, 01:58:27 PM »

sure this one is fake still have faith in those other asian dates
what is ya saying in that jarmo?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 02:09:53 PM »

I did. Yesterday.

What happened?

People kept posting new thread about the show!

I'm saying this one is false and the Asian dates haven't been confirmed by GN'R.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »

I did. Yesterday.

What happened?

I'm saying this one is false and the Asian dates haven't been confirmed by GN'R.

/jarmo

we are oin the same level then  love
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »

Sounds like a confused promoter.

Troy? The only "GN'R related" person with that name I can come up with is Troy Patrick Farrell who's played with Dizzy....

/jarmo

yeah, and there's no way gnr would need three drummers.  two is company, but three is a crowd!   beer
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 02:24:44 PM »

at least the promotor aitn that confused he is saying slash and axl will be there lol beer
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »

at least the promotor aitn that confused he is saying slash and axl will be there lol beer

haha exactly! or post a picture of UK Guns N Roses in their article instead of the actual Guns N Roses like a newspaper in florida did a few years back when promoting a show down there.  As far as fake/poor info GNR articles go, i have seen worse...at least the picture looks good... hihi
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2009, 03:52:34 PM »

Well I heard they were performing in the North Pole on Dec. 25th 2008.....but it never happened. That was an expensive trip too.  Roll Eyes

rofl rofl rofl

On-Topic...

And Well...

This Thread... OPEN Or CLOSED ??

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2009, 03:53:29 PM »

I did. Yesterday.

What happened?

/jarmo

Yeah, it's looking like MyGNR! Eric already closed 3 tours "official" topics....but sitll are many others up! haha  rofl
TROYPATRICKFARRELL
Opening Act

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »

Wow--haven't been to this board since the Hookers N Blow days where I would occasionally post as HNB--

Nonetheless--it's nice to wake up one day reading you're in some way involved with Guns N Roses.  (just not when it's a nasty rumor)

Let me be the 1st to say I am not in GNR and although I was working some dates for India, it was NOT with AXL, I would NEVER state that
I represent AXL or GNR.

How silly is that thought?

The dates in India were to be with Dizzy Reed, Eric Dover (Slash's SnakePit) and myself as well as Gilby Clarke's Bassist Muddy Stardust.  Those dates moved to
October (NOT NOVEMBER and not in the city of Bengaluru) and Dizzy Reed CAN NOT and WILL NOT be in India for any event as far as I am aware of.  At least not any event involving me.  (Kids, don't try to read into that, but I simply don't speak for GNR in anyway, shape or form).

This rumor is the result of an overzealous promoter that mixed up information.  I have spoken my direct contacts in India to confirm that they in no way shape or form alluded to the fact that AXL or any version of GNR would perform in India.

Irving Azoff is their manager and all GNR related events go thru him, not me.

I don't know who Rhapsody Inc is, nor do I know or have ever been in contact directly with Chromosome Production Pvt. Ltd.

I love GNR rumors as much as the next one, just not one that can some how thru a few degrees of separation involve me.

If all goes as planned, I will be in INDIA 9/30 and 10/3 and the line up will be confirmed when it comes from my mouth, no one elses.

If GUNS is playing in India at any time, I have nothing to do with it in any degree.

Thank you for reading---this is the only place that will get a reply for now as I'm a huge Jarmo fan and HTGTH fan.

I will now go back to my life of "who the fuck is Troy?"

troypatrickfarrell
tpf@drummertroy.com
www.myspace.com/drummertroy
www.drummertroy.com

from the last time in India (White Lion/Shillong Dec 2008)

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2009, 04:27:56 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2009, 04:37:49 PM »

thanks for the clarification

and ;p lol will read to much into it because i want a gnr tour badly lol beer
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2009, 04:40:30 PM »

Thanks a lot for the clarification!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2009, 04:56:06 PM »

Another clarification...

GUNS N' ROSES Not Playing India In November... Or Any Other Month - Sep. 9, 2009

WHITE LION drummer Troy Patrick Farrell, who also plays in HOOKERS 'N' BLOW with GUNS N' ROSES keyboardist Dizzy Reed, has shot down reports that GUNS N' ROSES will perform in India in November. He says in a statement, "The dates in India were to be with Dizzy Reed, Eric Dover (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT) and myself as well as Gilby Clarke's bassist Muddy Stardust. Those dates moved to October (NOT NOVEMBER and not in the city of Bengaluru) and Dizzy Reed CANNOT and WILL NOT be in India for any event as far as I am aware of. At least not any event involving me. (Kids, don't try to read into that, but I simply don't speak for GN'R in any way, shape or form)."

He adds, "This rumor [about GUNS N' ROSES playing India] is the result of an overzealous promoter that mixed up information. I have spoken my direct contacts in India to confirm that they in no way shape or form alluded to the fact that Axl [Rose] or any version of GN'R would perform in India.

"Irving Azoff is their manager and all GN'R-related events go through him, not me.

"I don't know who Rhapsody Inc. [the Indian promoter that claims to be bringing GUNS N' ROSES to India] is, nor do I know or have ever been in contact directly with Chromosome Production Pvt. Ltd.

"I love GN'R rumors as much as the next one, just not one that can somehow through a few degrees of separation involve me.

"If all goes as planned, I will be in India on September 30 and October 3 and the lineup will be confirmed when it comes from my mouth, no one else's.

"If GUNS is playing in India at any time, I have nothing to do with it in any degree.

"I will now go back to my life of 'who the fuck is Troy?'"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=126670

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 05:00:34 PM »

When The Children Cry Troy ??

Thanks By Info Man... Good Luck

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2009, 06:51:53 PM »

I'm still not completely clear on who Troy is.  Am I to understand he was/is the drummer for White Lion?  I dig them.  I do know that was very cool of him to clear the air and squash this rumor.  People were starting to come up with their crazy conspiracy theories again.  And Troy seems like a cool and humorous dude. 

Thanks a lot Troy.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »

I'm still not completely clear on who Troy is.  Am I to understand he was/is the drummer for White Lion?  I dig them.  I do know that was very cool of him to clear the air and squash this rumor.  People were starting to come up with their crazy conspiracy theories again.  And Troy seems like a cool and humorous dude. 

Thanks a lot Troy.

Troy is an extremely cool dude, who has played with a bunch of people, including the re-formed White Lion and Hookers, etc.  Very down to earth, honest, and not arrogant.  As you can tell by his post.  And a very solid drummer too.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 08:16:31 PM »

Thanks a lot Troy.

i agree. awesome to get that clarification. he seems like a cool mofo. and a guns fan as well.

Thanks Troy!

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2009, 08:47:30 PM »

bumblefoot via twitter:

GNR is *NOT* playing in India in Nov.
11 minutes ago from web
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »