Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 07:24:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Asian tour - December 2009
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Asian tour - December 2009  (Read 268278 times)
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #900 on: October 10, 2009, 08:48:57 PM »

I don't really recommend pia  rumour has it they don't have many tix left.

with hip or e plus
my guess is that it is no different from purchasing online in Japan.
register-->choose tix how you pay and receive the tix order tix --> pay with your credit card-->receive the receipt with your 13 figures via mail-->print it out-->take the receipt to your con-bini and get your tix.

http://w1.onlineticket.jp/tkt1/web/info/paydeli1.html
Ayako
Rocker

my soul want Guns and Roses

« Reply #901 on: October 10, 2009, 09:19:45 PM »

line is busy,now

need more time.

A fan since 1987. First show at Budokan in 1988. Visiting Korea, Toronto, Leading, Las Vegas, Malaysia, Chicago, Minneapolis, Las Vegas etc to see the shows!
Ayako
Rocker

« Reply #902 on: October 10, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »

i called the ticket egency called ticket pia,
information center,they dont accept the reservation from overseas now.

i am gonna try other way.
so wait a few days;)

A fan since 1987. First show at Budokan in 1988. Visiting Korea, Toronto, Leading, Las Vegas, Malaysia, Chicago, Minneapolis, Las Vegas etc to see the shows!
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #903 on: October 11, 2009, 04:20:45 AM »

Ayako and suntorytime, keep up the good work! I'm sure there are other fans on this board who are very grateful for your research before they pay lots of money to get to these shows!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #904 on: October 11, 2009, 06:33:44 AM »

Thanks for helping out your fellow fans.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Glow Inc.
Headliner

« Reply #905 on: October 11, 2009, 07:04:30 AM »

So, does anybody know how ticket sales are going so far ?  ok
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #906 on: October 11, 2009, 09:39:04 AM »

I think whoever who wants to go to one of these shows should contact the board members who live there and ask them to buy tickets for him. Then you can pay them with Paypal or something like that. That's what I did in 2006 when I travelled to Norway to see GN'R in Oslo, since I don't speak Norwegian Smiley.

By the way, I think 4 dates for a "tour" isn't much. I'd think they would add more dates, maybe in India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, etc. Anyway, it's cool for the fans who will see the band (hopefully). We have to remember that in 2002, the concert in Hong Kong (and the tour) was officially confirmed via an Axl interview published on the band's official website, a few hours before the concert.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:40:41 AM by Will » Logged

GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #907 on: October 11, 2009, 09:59:18 AM »

I think whoever who wants to go to one of these shows should contact the board members who live there and ask them to buy tickets for him. Then you can pay them with Paypal or something like that. That's what I did in 2006 when I travelled to Norway to see GN'R in Oslo, since I don't speak Norwegian Smiley.

By the way, I think 4 dates for a "tour" isn't much.    I'd think they would add more dates, maybe in India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, etc. Anyway, it's cool for the fans who will see the band (hopefully). We have to remember that in 2002, the concert in Hong Kong (and the tour) was officially confirmed via an Axl interview published on the band's official website, a few hours before the concert.

Call it a mini-tour...or even better.... a warm up tour !
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #908 on: October 11, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »

I'm so excited that I cannot wait TWO months

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #909 on: October 11, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »

Ayoko and Suntorytime, thank-you for your efforts.

I'm currently looking t buying a ticket in block A10 at the Tokyo Dome but I may need someone to help me negotiate with the seller.

I'm told this would be a great seat.

Anyone here know if that's true?

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #910 on: October 11, 2009, 11:42:52 AM »

From a scalper?  Undecided well I hope you don't have to pay too much.

No one has seen the actual seating charts for the gig yet to say it's true
but yes block A10 is supposed to be the best block in typical tokyo dome arena seating.

Typical 1 http://zaseki-hyo.com/tokyo/tokyo_dome/index.html

Typical 2 scroll down to (1) アリーナ席
http://www.geocities.jp/livehis/house/house_tokyodome.html

Then there're variations. for example see (5) 変則アリーナ席

Make sure it's an arena seat because there're 2 more floors.
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #911 on: October 11, 2009, 10:33:38 PM »

By the way, I think 4 dates for a "tour" isn't much.    I'd think they would add more dates, maybe in India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, etc. Anyway, it's cool for the fans who will see the band (hopefully). We have to remember that in 2002, the concert in Hong Kong (and the tour) was officially confirmed via an Axl interview published on the band's official website, a few hours before the concert.

i whould say it a warm up tour
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #912 on: October 11, 2009, 11:24:48 PM »

Actually, from a financial perspective, it doesn't make a lot of sense to travel across the Pacific Ocean with the kind of crew usually associated with GNR to play only four shows.  There's a tremendous amount of money required to put on show of this magnitude and thus requires several stops to recoup costs.  I wouldn't be surprised to see more dates, unless the upfront fee GNR is receiving from promoters is big enough to afford the stage production and crew while paying the band a "decent" salary. 

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
Ayako
Rocker

« Reply #913 on: October 12, 2009, 06:31:31 AM »

Please understand this.

i am doing best effort to searching the way to get tickets of show in japan from overseas.
more than this,i cant.

i'm searching the way now,too.
but please do not ask me personal request.

Thank you.

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #914 on: October 12, 2009, 12:49:42 PM »

Are there any Japanese members here who would be willing to buy a ticket on my behalf (money will be sent to you in advance), and then send the ticket to me in the UK.

The reason for this is the seller refuses to send to the UK - reason? He didn't say.

So far I've had no luck.

I need someone to be in touch soon as the ticket I'm after is part of an auction ending 17th October.

Someone please help out a fellow gnr fan peace
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:01:49 PM by Chinese...good choice » Logged

Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #915 on: October 13, 2009, 12:57:48 AM »

why some ppl wanna go to Japan from over seas?...what would u do if after Asia they go to ur country?...this is not the last GNR concert I gues and I hope, Im pretty sure we will see them soon, but Im watchin people givin up all theyr savings to go there,  why just dont wait a lil bit longer until they come to us? just my opinion, dont hate  Roll Eyes
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #916 on: October 13, 2009, 03:21:57 AM »

^^Fair point, and it's a question my wife has asked me on more than one occasion!

For me I am willing to travel from the UK to Japan because:

1) It's the first bunch of shows since the album was released
2) I've always fancied a trip to Japan
3) It would make my Christmas un-fuckin-believable!!

But at this time it looks like I won't be going.

None of the sellers on Yahoo Japan are willing to send me my winning ticket to the UK but won't tell me why.

Anyone here know why that might be? Pisses me off cause I am willing to pay more than the ticket face value but I still can't buy one!

AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #917 on: October 13, 2009, 05:41:54 AM »

why some ppl wanna go to Japan from over seas?...what would u do if after Asia they go to ur country?...this is not the last GNR concert I gues and I hope, Im pretty sure we will see them soon, but Im watchin people givin up all theyr savings to go there,  why just dont wait a lil bit longer until they come to us? just my opinion, dont hate  Roll Eyes

If I could afford to see them in Japan, I totally would.  Mainly because I've always wanted to go to Japan, and seeing GN'R there would be like killing two birds with one stone.  It'll be like the centrepiece of a long-longed for holiday.
Ayako
Rocker

« Reply #918 on: October 13, 2009, 09:35:23 AM »

This is just my opinion.

i am going to Korea from Japan.
i am searching the ticket by my self.
i have no idea now about that.

but,,,,
i dont wanna anybody  to make feel bad in this site.

if I  really want to do something,I should do it by my self.

if i need it , but nobody understand me,
i will do my effort more.

i believe if i so,people really understand.

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #919 on: October 13, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »

These dates are slowly but surely creeping up.  I wonder how long the band is going to let them go 'unconfirmed' for.  Wonder if they are prepping a "bigger picture" type announcement, or whether they are simply taking their time when it comes to speaking openly about these dates.

If anything, GNR sure knows how to keep their fanbase in suspense...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:30:21 AM by sofine11 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: