Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 08:54:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Asian tour - December 2009
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Asian tour - December 2009  (Read 269841 times)
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #780 on: October 04, 2009, 10:02:45 AM »

I wonder why this hasn't been announced by the band yet.  Seems kind of wierd.

I do agree with that. But it's actually pretty usual with GN'R, they rarely do things like "regular" bands. Wink Usually bands support albums with big tours right after the release, but it was different for GN'R.
I don't understand the lack of communication about the Asian dates though...I do hope the band will get there and the concerts will be great for the Asian fans Smiley.

suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #781 on: October 04, 2009, 10:28:42 AM »

You're welcome! I'll send it to you tomorrow ok

Thanks!!!!!!JK ok

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume Jk is ayako's friend and lives near masayukis ?  Cheesy
Lets have a blast!

@ djcleaver and Akayo and masayuki and suntorytime and everyone else who is lucky enough to get to go ...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  headbanger  

Yay! Thank you! beer

Whenever there's been a FAKE show being promoted, the GNR camp has ALWAYS let the fans know a.s.a.p. that they were FAKE!!!  (Hungary and Atlanta come to mind.  Plus that recent India show promotion.)

Can plans change?  Of course they can.  But why piss on someone else's parade when, at this moment in time, it seems that all systems are a GO!!!

Exactly.

Apparently they are willing to come and no news is good news. That means things are ok so far.
And even if some unpredictable trouble should put off the tour, there will be rescheduled dates like the last time. Or we can get the ticket fee back, save some small charges.

I think maybe the band are making an official announcement sometime after Seoul tix going on sales but if the band tried to ease worrywarts, they'd have to keep confirming that they are still coming every week from then till the last show finishes. This way,  the announcement better be late than too early.

I don't get why some of those who aren't coming are more anxious about band's confirmation than us? Huh

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #782 on: October 04, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »

Exactly. I have absolutly no doubt these shows are gonna happen. Why would the band come back to LA to rehearsals?

I remember when the RIRIV was announced with GNR as the first gig. People here were all skepitcal about it. And it was happenning - but then, Bucket went out and they needed to issue an statement about the cancellation. I mean, it was supposed to happen, even if the band didnt confirm anything till then.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #783 on: October 04, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »

Guns N' Roses
Deecmber 11
Painchio

Mothefuckers GIG !!!!!!!!!!!

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #784 on: October 04, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »

Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you!!!

jealous much? 
are you serious? I was just offering a little concern/caution to a fellow member. If you have the money to go travelling the world...all power to you and god bless. But the poster stated that Blowing all my savings on tickets and airfare may not be the smart thing to do , but fuck it it's GNR !!!!

So instead of blowing your savings I suggested maybe waiting till they hit the states where he can see more shows and not blow his savings. More bang for your buck

But if hes comfortable blowing his savings then thats fine too. Nothing to do with being a party  pooper my friend

and yes I actually am jealous of anyone who is able to travel the world to see their fav band. Hopefully one day in life Ill be able to do that as well
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 12:08:20 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #785 on: October 04, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »

Guns N' Roses
Deecmber 11
Painchio

Mothefuckers GIG !!!!!!!!!!!

ok

This is the place to be ? Thought it was in sport arena with roof and a bit smaller...
I could be wrong ofcourse....
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #786 on: October 04, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »

apparently it is. http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/asia/taiwan/panchiao_stadium.shtml

already posted by the same HBK in the same thread. hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #787 on: October 04, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

We've suffered a lot, even us younger fans.

suffered from what?  yea it's quite annoying to see bashers slashers and pests but i don't think i've ever been victimized by being a fan.

if you have, i'm sorry for you.
Gonzo Axl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #788 on: October 04, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »

Does anyone know how the sales are? These are some major venues. Id be curious to know if there are still many seats available, if it is near sold out etc.

Either way, hope all is best and glad to see them out on the road. It will be great to see new videos of the band (and Ashba) in action  beer
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #789 on: October 04, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »

suffered from what?  yea it's quite annoying to see bashers slashers and pests but i don't think i've ever been victimized by being a fan.

yea to say gnr fans have been suffering is being a tad bit over dramatic.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #790 on: October 04, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

yea to say gnr fans have been suffering is being a tad bit over dramatic.
Agreed its like he thinks GNR should rule the world (but I think it should)  hihi

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Ayako
Rocker

my soul want Guns and Roses

« Reply #791 on: October 04, 2009, 05:15:13 PM »

Thanks!!!!!!JK ok

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i reserved at H.I.P.
just picked it up at 7-11. hihi

A fan since 1987. First show at Budokan in 1988. Visiting Korea, Toronto, Leading, Las Vegas, Malaysia, Chicago, Minneapolis, Las Vegas etc to see the shows!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #792 on: October 04, 2009, 05:30:45 PM »

That's cool that you guys got tickets.  ok

djcleaver is hardcore.

Grin

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #793 on: October 04, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »

Exactly. I have absolutly no doubt these shows are gonna happen. Why would the band come back to LA to rehearsals?

If the shows were 100% going ahead, why would the band not confirm them so fans know whether they're wasting their money or not, and those who are sitting on the fence can make an informed decision?

Oh wait, to be 'different' and 'not like all the other bands'. How cool and anarchic.  Roll Eyes
Hey everyone, isn't it great how when a GNR gig is announced, you don't know whether its real or not? I love that about them. It's not their music or their performances that I dig - it's the constant uncertainty of whether you're wasting your time, money and airfare that really thrills me.  hihi

I believe our beloved moderator himself has stated on more than one occasion that if information doesn't come directly from the band, we shouldn't trust it.
I hope for you guys sakes these shows go ahead, but personally I'd wait until GNR confirmed the shows themselves - especially given the 2002 European tour that never was...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:34:28 PM by TomFriend » Logged

And there goes the challenger...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #794 on: October 04, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

I believe our beloved moderator himself has stated on more than one occasion that if information doesn't come directly from the band, we shouldn't trust it.

And when it comes to you, nine times out of ten it should be ignored.

You're making a nice generalization there.

Nice going.

Obviously if you can't tell the difference between actual professional promoters announcing shows and some bar claiming GN'R is playing there, you might have to ask somebody who can for assistance.

2002? That was nine years ago! Time to get over it maybe?

Did the 2006 European tour happen? Did you miss it? Those shows were announced by local promoters as well. Are you still waiting for those to happen as well?

Smart asses are just always looking for excuses to attack the band. Predictable.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #795 on: October 04, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »

The European promoters for the 2002 European shows did announce the dates. That were then canceled and a press release was published basically alleging Axl had never agreed to them.

I'd have expected you to know that.

Smart asses are always looking for an excuse to put people down who's facts don't fit their ridiculous, ill-informed agenda. Predictable.  ok

Of course if you're personally willing to tell me and anyone who suspects Axl hasn't agreed to these dates based on the fact that he's made no public statement to the fact that they will happen, and you're willing to reimburse any fans who book flights, hotels and time off work to attend them based on your infallibilty under all circumstances GNR, go ahead and I'll more than respect you for backing up your opinions, which you value so much higher than mine.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:41:28 PM by TomFriend » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #796 on: October 04, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »

Nice. You skipped the part about the tours that happened since 2002.

Talk about being ill-informed.

You're just a sad fucking spammer who's got nothing better to do than to whine about shit that happened seven years ago.

Try to use your head next time you want to go around calling me ill-informed.

Do you even hope that these shows happen?

What the fuck are you babbling about? Why should I reimburse anybody?

Please explain why I'm responsible for your travel expenses?

I bet you were telling everybody who'd listen that the album would never be out. Are you gonna compensate us in some way?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:47:12 PM by jarmo » Logged

TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #797 on: October 04, 2009, 07:46:21 PM »

You're just a sad fucking spammer who's got nothing better to do than to whine about shit that happened seven years ago.

/jarmo

The tours that happened since 2002 WERE announced by the band, not just by promoters. There has only ever been one GNR tour announced by promoters and not the band, and that was the European tour in 2002, which was entirely cancelled - unless you count the Indian dates for 2009, which were also announced by promoters and not the band, and also cancelled. Why should I not call you ill-informed? You are.

This post will without a doubt stand as the greatest testament to your closed-minded double-talking, Jarmo.

By the way, I said two posts ago I hope the shows will happen.

You've embarrassed yourself. See how quickly you can remove these posts now.  ok  What a joke.  rofl

I love this band, and accept that they are unpredictable.  I just don't want to see fellow fans wasting their savings, when based on past experience, shows not confirmed by the band don't happen. Clearly you don't give a shit.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:48:34 PM by TomFriend » Logged

Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #798 on: October 04, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

/jarmo

The tours that happened since 2002 WERE announced by the band, not just by promoters. There has only ever been one GNR tour announced by promoters and not the band, and that was the European tour in 2002, which was entirely cancelled - unless you count the Indian dates for 2009, which were also announced by promoters and not the band, and also cancelled. Why should I not call you ill-informed? You are.

This post will without a doubt stand as the greatest testament to your closed-minded double-talking, Jarmo.

By the way, I said two posts ago I hope the shows will happen.

You've embarrassed yourself. See how quickly you can remove these posts now.  ok
WTF? entirely cancelled? check here troll: http://www.gnrontour.com/setlistalm02.htm
Oh btw, many of us have a great friggin' time during 2002 tour in Europe and in USA (including myself in MSG).

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #799 on: October 04, 2009, 07:51:38 PM »

The European tour that was due to start in Arnhem.  Not the 2 earlier dates.  Roll Eyes By the way, I saw them myself at the Leeds festival and loved it.

If making sure people know that gigs not confirmed by the band have a habit of not happening makes me a troll, so be it.

I love the band. I want everything they do to work out, want Axl to be recognized as the great artist he is, and want these dates to happen and for everyone who goes to have a kickass time.

But apparently I'm 'not a real fan.'
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:54:16 PM by TomFriend » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: