Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 10:24:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Asian tour - December 2009
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Asian tour - December 2009  (Read 285348 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #760 on: October 03, 2009, 02:10:09 PM »

Where can I find an overview over all the dates?

Announced by local promoters:

Dec. 11 Taipei, Taiwan @ Taipei County Stadium
Dec. 13 Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium
Dec. 16 Osaka, Japan @ Osaka Dome
Dec. 19 Tokyo, Japan @ Tokyo Dome

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #761 on: October 03, 2009, 02:43:38 PM »

I also got tickets, again not nearly as good as Ayako, who knows maybe i'll be sitting close to you suntorytime!   Blowing all my savings on tickets and airfare may not be the smart thing to do , but fuck it it's GNR !!!!
That's awesome!  Where are you flying from?  Hope it all goes according to plan.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #762 on: October 03, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »

I also got tickets, again not nearly as good as Ayako, who knows maybe i'll be sitting close to you suntorytime!   Blowing all my savings on tickets and airfare may not be the smart thing to do , but fuck it it's GNR !!!!

Good on you bud,

Wish I could do the same.

I'm in the Uk and just couldn't afford it. Up to my eyeballs in debt already...

I just hope the ChiDem special edition makes its way our way sometime soon to coincide with the tour.

Would really like something new gnr related...

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #763 on: October 03, 2009, 06:31:19 PM »

save your money for when they hit the states.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #764 on: October 03, 2009, 06:44:36 PM »

Not trying to discourage djcleaver but in his place, I would wait until official confirmation...

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #765 on: October 03, 2009, 07:31:10 PM »

I'm going to have to do that myself. Actually, I'll waiting til they hit somewhere in the East side of the US so I can afford to drive there and back in a day or so.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #766 on: October 03, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »

Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you!!!

jealous much?  Roll Eyes

@ djcleaver and Akayo and masayuki and suntorytime and everyone else who is lucky enough to get to go ...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  headbanger 

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #767 on: October 03, 2009, 07:53:43 PM »

jealous much?  Roll Eyes

@ djcleaver and Akayo and masayuki and suntorytime and everyone else who is lucky enough to get to go ...

Jealous? Hardly. Wanting confirmation that this isn't just a promoter trying to sell tickets, is more like it. Don't get me wrong -- I wish them the best of luck and to have a great time. But I mean just freaking CONFIRM or DENY it already!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 08:00:32 PM by cotis » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #768 on: October 03, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »

jealous much?  Roll Eyes

Jealous? Hardly. Wanting confirmation that this isn't just a promoter trying to sell tickets, is more like it. Don't get me wrong -- I wish them the best of luck and to have a great time. But I mean just freaking CONFIRM or DENY it already!

Younggunner never said anything about waiting for a confirmation. He told dj to wait til guns play the states. Which is pretty fucked up, I mean does he think Gun's would only play great shows in the US?
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #769 on: October 03, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

Wanting confirmation that this isn't just a promoter trying to sell tickets, is more like it.

Whenever there's been a FAKE show being promoted, the GNR camp has ALWAYS let the fans know a.s.a.p. that they were FAKE!!!  (Hungary and Atlanta come to mind.  Plus that recent India show promotion.)

Can plans change?  Of course they can.  But why piss on someone else's parade when, at this moment in time, it seems that all systems are a GO!!!

Jealous? Hardly.

Be honest.  You gotta be just a little bit jealous that you're not gonna be there. 

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #770 on: October 04, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »

I wonder why this hasn't been announced by the band yet.  Seems kind of wierd.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #771 on: October 04, 2009, 12:49:23 AM »

jealous much?  Roll Eyes

Younggunner never said anything about waiting for a confirmation. He told dj to wait til guns play the states. Which is pretty fucked up, I mean does he think Gun's would only play great shows in the US?

I doubt he was implying anything like that.  From dj's posts he said he was broke but had credit cards.  YG was basically giving him financial advice from what I can read.  hihi
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #772 on: October 04, 2009, 12:55:35 AM »

Wanting confirmation that this isn't just a promoter trying to sell tickets, is more like it.

Whenever there's been a FAKE show being promoted, the GNR camp has ALWAYS let the fans know a.s.a.p. that they were FAKE!!!  (Hungary and Atlanta come to mind.  Plus that recent India show promotion.)

Can plans change?  Of course they can.  But why piss on someone else's parade when, at this moment in time, it seems that all systems are a GO!!!

Jealous? Hardly.

Be honest.  You gotta be just a little bit jealous that you're not gonna be there. 

Actually...I can find better things to spend that kind of money on. I personally wouldn't fly to JAPAN to see GNR play a couple shows (if they are even legit). I would fly to Vegas like I did in 06 to see them, maybe California but not that far. I can't imagine what a plane ticket would cost, as well as hotel, and all the other expenses.

I could understand maybe a vacation and then catch a couple GNR shows but I wouldn't fly half-way around the world to just see two/three shows.

My personal opinion however...
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #773 on: October 04, 2009, 02:26:06 AM »

As much as I love GNR, I also agree, that unless I had a firm vacation, or plans .. it would be pointless for me to go globetrotting., but IF these shows go off, and happen, I am ecstatic for those who have the chance to see them.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #774 on: October 04, 2009, 02:28:02 AM »

Jealous? Hardly.

Actually...I can find better things to spend that kind of money on. I personally wouldn't fly to JAPAN to see GNR play a couple shows (if they are even legit). I would fly to Vegas like I did in 06 to see them, maybe California but not that far. I can't imagine what a plane ticket would cost, as well as hotel, and all the other expenses.

I could understand maybe a vacation and then catch a couple GNR shows but I wouldn't fly half-way around the world to just see two/three shows.

My personal opinion however...
As much as I love GNR, I also agree, that unless I had a firm vacation, or plans .. it would be pointless for me to go globetrotting., but IF these shows go off, and happen, I am ecstatic for those who have the chance to see them.

I echo both of your sentiments.

I would love to see GN'R, but I would not survive in Japan. 

More power to DJCleaver, I'm happy for him.  All GN'R fans deserve to be happy.  We've suffered a lot, even us younger fans.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #775 on: October 04, 2009, 04:04:57 AM »

To those wondering why this hasn't been officially confirmed yet, relax.

I'm not an insider (!), I just remember how things went down in '06.

These shows IMO will go ahead. GNR are just waiting for arrangements to be set in stone before going public.

Makes perfect sense to me.

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Ayako
Rocker

my soul want Guns and Roses

« Reply #776 on: October 04, 2009, 04:41:29 AM »

To those wondering why this hasn't been officially confirmed yet, relax.

I'm not an insider (!), I just remember how things went down in '06.

These shows IMO will go ahead. GNR are just waiting for arrangements to be set in stone before going public.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I think so,too ok

A fan since 1987. First show at Budokan in 1988. Visiting Korea, Toronto, Leading, Las Vegas, Malaysia, Chicago, Minneapolis, Las Vegas etc to see the shows!
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #777 on: October 04, 2009, 05:48:54 AM »

/jarmo
thank you  alot...Could you give some informations about a capacity of venues (stadimus)?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #778 on: October 04, 2009, 06:55:23 AM »

/jarmo
thank you  alot...Could you give some informations about a capacity of venues (stadimus)?

Wikipedia is a great tool to use! Even the venues websites ok
JK
Opening Act

« Reply #779 on: October 04, 2009, 08:34:54 AM »

You're welcome! I'll send it to you tomorrow ok

Thanks!!!!!!JK ok

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: