Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 01:35:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Asian tour - December 2009
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Asian tour - December 2009  (Read 270051 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #680 on: September 30, 2009, 10:01:39 AM »

He wanna see some video clips. Even of shitty cellphone quality.
I don't think we can bring a handy cam hihi

knowing him a little as trader, I really doubt he would be interested in shitty cellphone clips

anyway, trust me: I would pick just ONE (1) full-uncut crisp/clear sbd recording from this asian tour rather than 5 amateur video recordings. I really think we need good sounding audio.

Serious filmers will contact me if they are interested, as I am not looking for 'shitty cell phone clips' as you said. I'm looking for good quality video shot from a fan that wishes to be rewarded as decided upon before hand. If interested, as said before -- contact me.

esteban -- I'm more of a video fan so I'll take the 5 amateur video shows Wink
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #681 on: September 30, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

someone pm zweifel

Most of boots from Japan are originally recorded by professional bootleggers for sale and shared by kind fans who bought them.

I think there will be quite a few boots but videos...even these pros couldn't film a show during the last tour.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #682 on: September 30, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »

Guns and Roses Plays Taiwan Dec 11

Do you know where you are? You're in the Jungle, baby!!!!!!

The rumors are true. GNFreakin'R are coming to Taiwan on December 11. Tickets are available next week from $5,000-$1,300. Not sure who is putting this on, but let's hope it isn't the NIN concert promoters. It's true that Axel has a problem with showing up, but c'mon. This gets you a little excited, doesn't it?

http://www.waakao.com/en/buzz/current/408-guns-and-roses-plays-taiwan-dec-11

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #683 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:01 AM »

someone pm zweifel

Most of boots from Japan are originally recorded by professional bootleggers for sale and shared by kind fans who bought them.

I think there will be quite a few boots but videos...even these pros couldn't film a show during the last tour.

There was video from the 'SYLPH' Company or something? That's what makes it challenging and risky...trying to do something you cant.
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #684 on: September 30, 2009, 10:59:40 AM »

Wasn't that one  only several songs long?

Yea I know what you mean but I don't want zweifel to get kicked out from the venue and ruin the experience of a lifetime halfway. Korea has only one date unconfirmed so far.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #685 on: September 30, 2009, 11:14:05 AM »

GUNS N? ROSES CONFIRM JAPAN SHOWS

Rockers GUNS N? ROSES are set to wow fans in the Far East - after confirming the band will perform a pair of highly-anticipated shows in Japan this December (09).

Tickets for the shows at the Osaka Dome on 16 December and the Tokyo Dome on the 19th are set to go on sale next month (Oct09), according to bosses at Universal Music.

Axl Rose?s rockers will perform hits from their comeback album Chinese Democracy at the concerts, which follow a show on 11 December (09) at the Taipei County Stadium in Taiwan.

Chinese Democracy - Guns N? Roses? first album since 1993?s The Spaghetti Incident - was certified platinum in February (09) after selling over 1 million copies in the U.S

http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment-blog/2009/09/14/guns-n-roses-confirm-japan-shows/

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

RaspAxl
Rocker

우유빛깔액슬로즈

« Reply #686 on: September 30, 2009, 11:21:26 AM »

don't worry I'm not gonna do something risky since it might be the only chance to see GN'R in my lifetime. I don't think there are pro bootleggers in Korea so I wanna record the show myself with small MD or something in my pocket even if it might be shitty quality.

gimme some Rasp, Axl!!
http://blog.daum.net/raspaxl
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #687 on: September 30, 2009, 11:28:24 AM »

Guns n?Roses Reveal 2009 Chinese Democracy Tour Dates

Almost a year after the release of Chinese Democracy, it looks like Guns n? Roses will finally hit the road to promote their newest album. Described by BBC as ?an uncompromising, fully-focused, hard rock monster. At times, it will rattle the rafters with its ferocious riffs. At others, you will laugh out loud at the ridiculously overblown melodrama,? Chinese Democracy, the sixth and most recent album from GUNS N? ROSES, was officially certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009 for shipments in the United States in excess of one million copies and it was released in its entirety to the Rock Band Music Store catalog of downloadable content on April 14.

Since then, aside from Billboard and Spinner interviews and answering a number of fan questions at a GUNS N? ROSES message board, singer Axl Rose has done no promotion of any kind for Chinese Democracy. The official Guns n? Roses Website has not been maintained and updated so it doesn?t mention any tour dates for this year. However, considering all the media publicity followed by no denial from GNR management, the concerts that will be held in South Asia are as real as it gets. This is supported by the facts that tickets are already on sale, that there are advertisements in a Japanese newspaper for concerts in Osaka and Tokyo, and so on. Besides, according to Rolling Stone magazine, a December 11th concert in Taipei, Taiwan has also been announced by third parties, though no official word yet from Guns n?Roses reps. Moreover, according to the Korean concert/entertainment promoter All Access Entertainment (AllAccess.co.kr), GUNS N? ROSES will perform at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul, Korea on December 13. The tickets for this concert will be put on sale beginning October 6th.

GUNS N? ROSES? schedule is shaping up as follows:

Dec. 11 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei County Stadium
Dec. 13 - Seoul, Korea - Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium
Dec. 16 - Osaka, Japan - Osaka Dome
Dec. 19 - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo Dome

Therefore it seems that China is not on their map but it?s understandable, as the title itself, Chinese Democracy excludes any possibility for GNR to perform in Communist China. But let?s hope the gigs revealed so far are not cancelled and that the world will get to hear Guns N? Roses play live again.

http://www.fanoftheband.com/guns-nroses-reveal-2009-chinese-democracy-tour-dates/

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #688 on: September 30, 2009, 11:38:35 AM »

why not mention the ifpi Best Worldwide Selling Albums of 2008 report?

Rockers GUNS N? ROSES are set to wow fans in the Far East - after confirming the band will perform a pair of highly-anticipated shows in Japan this December (09).

they got the geography right the source wrong.  missing the s korea date.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #689 on: September 30, 2009, 12:30:27 PM »

don't worry I'm not gonna do something risky since it might be the only chance to see GN'R in my lifetime. I don't think there are pro bootleggers in Korea so I wanna record the show myself with small MD or something in my pocket even if it might be shitty quality.

...I would stop talking about planning a recording in public.

You never know who is reading!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #690 on: September 30, 2009, 06:20:33 PM »

Next Shows In Japan:

http://eplus.jp/sys/web/yo-gaku/index.html

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #691 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:28 PM »

He wanna see some video clips. Even of shitty cellphone quality.
I don't think we can bring a handy cam hihi

knowing him a little as trader, I really doubt he would be interested in shitty cellphone clips

anyway, trust me: I would pick just ONE (1) full-uncut crisp/clear sbd recording from this asian tour rather than 5 amateur video recordings. I really think we need good sounding audio.

Serious filmers will contact me if they are interested, as I am not looking for 'shitty cell phone clips' as you said. I'm looking for good quality video shot from a fan that wishes to be rewarded as decided upon before hand. If interested, as said before -- contact me.

esteban -- I'm more of a video fan so I'll take the 5 amateur video shows Wink

after thinking about this once more, i think i would also pick the five aud-vid-shots.

the main problem about SBD's is... it doesnt depend on ''fans''. Something very weird like when the 2002 dSBD appeared need to happen, or somebody from the crew or the arena has to do the thing.

boston 2002. that's the last sbd we got of the band. incredible...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #692 on: September 30, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »

Getting a bit off topic there..

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #693 on: September 30, 2009, 09:50:42 PM »

Asia earthquake: Thailand...

Cry

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #694 on: September 30, 2009, 09:59:14 PM »

Getting a bit off topic there..

/jarmo

You take your damn F-1 Racing shit elsewhere! hihi

Cry

Heard this on the news, hope nothing is affected by it.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #695 on: September 30, 2009, 10:12:30 PM »

Guns N' Roses set for Far East shows?

Guns N' Roses will be serving up a Christmas treat to fans in Japan - they've signed up for dates in Osaka and Tokyo in December, according to reports.

As confusion rains on a proposed mini-tour of India in November, Axl Rose's rockers have reportedly agreed to perform at the Osaka Dome on 16 December and the Tokyo Dome three days later.

The two shows are being advertised online by Taiwanese concert promoter Brokers Brothers Herald, Ltd.

The group is also planning a show on 11 December at Taipei County Stadium in Taiwan.

WENN.com

http://www.3news.co.nz/Guns-N-Roses-set-for-Far-East-shows/tabid/418/articleID/120678/cat/298/Default.aspx

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Ayako
Rocker

my soul want Guns and Roses

« Reply #696 on: October 01, 2009, 03:33:33 AM »

http://www.daizou.co.kr/ver2/ticket/concert_list.asp

love

A fan since 1987. First show at Budokan in 1988. Visiting Korea, Toronto, Leading, Las Vegas, Malaysia, Chicago, Minneapolis, Las Vegas etc to see the shows!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #697 on: October 01, 2009, 10:20:10 AM »

South Corea Ticket Sales... Excelent New, Thanks Ayako.

ok

Video Clip Promotional From South Corea:

http://www.allaccess.co.kr/

beer

« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:38:36 AM by HBK » Logged

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #698 on: October 01, 2009, 11:48:34 AM »

Where can I see the clip?

Dude, your images are quite Mozibake  hihi

Cry

You mean Indonesia? Both countries are in south-east Asia while the unconfirmed shows are in East/North-east
Asia. So it's kinda irrelevant untill there are south east asia dates.
But I share your feelings. All my sympathies are with the thousands of victims in Sumatra.  Cry
MarianoG
Headliner

River Plate

« Reply #699 on: October 01, 2009, 12:36:49 PM »

Where can I see the clip?

http://www.allaccess.co.kr/images/flash/access_movie.swf
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: