Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:50:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Asian tour - December 2009
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Asian tour - December 2009  (Read 268181 times)
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #460 on: September 18, 2009, 05:21:01 AM »

Skeba likes this.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
The Glow Inc.
Headliner

« Reply #461 on: September 18, 2009, 05:42:05 AM »

So does the Glow... ok
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #462 on: September 18, 2009, 05:43:15 AM »

also the dick is excited!

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #463 on: September 18, 2009, 07:27:50 AM »

Awesome. If its real, then we cAn just wait for the announcement. Smiley

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #464 on: September 18, 2009, 07:33:46 AM »

From Richards twitter: "Heading back to LA. I miss NYC"

Edited: spell check
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:05:54 AM by Voodoochild » Logged

Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #465 on: September 18, 2009, 07:50:01 AM »

From Richards tweeter: "Heading back to LA. I miss NYC"

And Ashba said on Facebook: "Heading into rehearsals with GN'R."

The troops are gathering! Sweet!   beer

Stavanger-rock-city!!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #466 on: September 18, 2009, 08:20:17 AM »

smoking

Heading into rehearsals with GN'R. Hope your all well!! See ya soon!! Much Love!!!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=137914&blogId=510661223

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #467 on: September 18, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »

Well guess this confimss Robin WONT be back, but thats fine with me...

And could the people who GUARANTEED us that Ashba would never step on stage with GNR please show yourselfves?
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #468 on: September 18, 2009, 09:26:50 AM »

It seems more and more it's really going to happen! Great!

I hope they 'rehearse' TIL >> would love to see/hear that one live.

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #469 on: September 18, 2009, 10:17:43 AM »

I hope they play Riad again. It's about time to watch Ron nailing it. Grin

Well guess this confimss Robin WONT be back, but thats fine with me...

And could the people who GUARANTEED us that Ashba would never step on stage with GNR please show yourselfves?
Who said that?

I wished Robin was back, but frankly, I didn't expected.

falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #470 on: September 18, 2009, 10:23:01 AM »

YES!  gnr is finally gearing up and getting ready to take over the world!  chinese democracy starts NOW!!!!!

oh my god.  get ready for the real shit to go down.  this is probably the start of the biggest tour in rock history.  the most anticipated tour of all time even.   beer  axl and the guys are going to fucking bury the use your illusion tour.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #471 on: September 18, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »

if you seriously think this is the most anticipated tour of all time and that it will "bury" the illusion tour you really need some help...

Re-Union time, baby!!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #472 on: September 18, 2009, 10:30:16 AM »

Haha, as much as i love your enthusiasm falungong69, and as much as I would love that, I can't help but laugh. But I'll be there when they get to the States!!

Axl is God.
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #473 on: September 18, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »

if you seriously think this is the most anticipated tour of all time and that it will "bury" the illusion tour you really need some help...

hmm... chinese democracy was the most anticipated album of all time... therefore, the tour for that album would be the most anticipated tour of all time.  do the math.

and also, even if you personally don't anticipate this tour more than other ones, why can't i?  why can't this be the most anticipated of my lifetime as a music fan? 
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #474 on: September 18, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »

Who said that?

I wished Robin was back, but frankly, I didn't expected.

I'm not sure, as I usually dont pay attention to that kind of shit... Probaly the same people who said CD would never see the light of day
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #475 on: September 18, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »

bet you saw them @ other boards, loaded nighteaiN.

From Richards tweeter: "Heading back to LA. I miss NYC"

And Ashba said on Facebook: "Heading into rehearsals with GN'R."

The troops are gathering! Sweet!   beer

quick march! to the west!  Cheesy
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #476 on: September 18, 2009, 11:16:40 AM »

hmm... chinese democracy was the most anticipated album of all time... therefore, the tour for that album would be the most anticipated tour of all time.  do the math.

and also, even if you personally don't anticipate this tour more than other ones, why can't i?  why can't this be the most anticipated of my lifetime as a music fan? 

The media gave it that label.  Based on album sales, it most definitly wasnt the most anticipated album of all time. (and the general reaction)
They have toured already in 06 etc, and also based on ticket sales, that wasnt the most anticipated tour of all time and didn't bury the illusion tour.

This CAN be the most anticipated album/tour for YOU.  and we are all really anticipating it.  But i just think you think Guns are bigger than they really are right now.

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #477 on: September 18, 2009, 11:20:27 AM »

because you generalized it!! you intentionally left out that it has been your own thoughts but now -off course- play the defending game "its just my thoughts". and if you still fully believe yourself that the whole world is waiting for this tour or that any upcoming Axl tour will "bury" the illusion tour....i'm still standing that you seriously need some help. and please dont twist that "bury" thing into better lightshow, sound etc. ......we're talking about people attending, media interest etc. this band surely isnt that big like in 92/93 anymore.

Re-Union time, baby!!
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #478 on: September 18, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »

The media gave it that label.  Based on album sales, it most definitly wasnt the most anticipated album of all time. (and the general reaction)
They have toured already in 06 etc, and also based on ticket sales, that wasnt the most anticipated tour of all time and didn't bury the illusion tour.

This CAN be the most anticipated album/tour for YOU.  and we are all really anticipating it.  But i just think you think Guns are bigger than they really are right now.

the media didn't give it the album that title... the label and management and the band and best buy did.  unless you think the "media" wrote, directed, produced and approved all marketing materials for the album.  but nice try!

since when do record sales directly and literally translate to what's the most anticipated album?  these amazing songs set the WORLD RECORD for most listens on myspace.  if it wasn't the most anticipated album, then why would a record number of the world's population flock to hear the live streams of it?  

as for past tours, of course it's not as big a deal when they're touring without the album released.  that means they can't play all the new stuff for fear of leaks and also because the audience doesn't already know the songs as well.  it only makes sense that the tour will be bigger and more spectacular now that the album's officially been released.

but even if it's only the most anticipated album / tour to me, then who are you to convince me otherwise?  last time i checked, we were on a GUNS N' ROSES FAN BOARD... if guns n' roses fans aren't allowed to be stoked by the tour news, then who is?  get off my case man.  

most anticipated tour of all time.
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #479 on: September 18, 2009, 11:25:09 AM »

because you generalized it!! you intentionally left out that it has been your own thoughts but now -off course- play the defending game "its just my thoughts". and if you still fully believe yourself that the whole world is waiting for this tour or that any upcoming Axl tour will "bury" the illusion tour....i'm still standing that you seriously need some help. and please dont twist that "bury" thing into better lightshow, sound etc. ......we're talking about people attending, media interest etc. this band surely isnt that big like in 92/93 anymore.

oh, okay... i get it.  when i share my opinion, i have to run an official disclaimer that announces to other forum members that i'm just sharing my opinion.

but of course, when you share your opinion, it's fact.

thanks for the lesson in who's opinion means more!   beer
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: