Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:09:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Asian tour - December 2009
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Asian tour - December 2009  (Read 268683 times)
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2009, 12:50:33 PM »

don't worry cadbury also sells rose.

Yes! corviscain's gonna post it!

and the physical ticket is going on sale 9/12 at 18 Rose/TCM Records Shops across Taiwan,
maybe i can put up some pics of ticket when i got one.

Wow thats kinda risky with this band hihi
at any rate corviscain will be safe.  either a panoramic gig of the century or a refund.

he gopt a bigger chance on a gnr concert then most of us here
the lucky bastard
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »

the gnr logo change

http://www.bbh.com.tw/EN/index.asp

removed the old logo and put the new
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 02:12:13 PM by Alpachiris » Logged

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »

beer rofl drool

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2009, 02:47:52 PM »

how perfect would it be to have the first post-cd release show be in China
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

looks legit. it's happening, it took a long time, way more than one would think when we got cd in our hands, but good to see the ball is starting to roll again.

Hopefully, this won't be just some small tour to make money, but the start of all things we were waiting for.

i.e. Tour, Videos, Promotion, Band interviews, the videos of awnsers from the fans questions we we're asked some months ago... you know, the normal stuff.

anyway, looks good. let's wait for the rest.

Chinese Democracy!
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »

I wonder if Axl is even planning on making an announcement about this.  Is it possible that we'll be sitting on the edge of our seats like this all the way up to these dates with no official confirmation?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »

I swear to God someone claimed that there was an announcement coming on September 15. Am I wrong on that??

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

I swear to God someone claimed that there was an announcement coming on September 15. Am I wrong on that??

That rumor was from the source claiming the India date, which was quickly debunked.  That said, I think it's safe to say that there will be no announcement on the 15th.  ok
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2009, 03:59:52 PM »

That rumor was from the source claiming the India date, which was quickly debunked.  That said, I think it's safe to say that there will be no announcement on the 15th.  ok

AH! I wasn't putting much sstock into it in the first place, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't nuts and that I'd really read that somewhere.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »

AH! I wasn't putting much sstock into it in the first place, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't nuts and that I'd really read that somewhere.

Yeah, its funny how GN'R fans consistantly make the mistake of thinking that Axl is going to roll out the red carpet to announce something.  I think if the release of CD has taught us anything it's that he is content to just let things happen without running around with sparklers in each hand to announce it. 
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »

Yeah, its funny how GN'R fans consistantly make the mistake of thinking that Axl is going to roll out the red carpet to announce something.  I think if the release of CD has taught us anything it's that he is content to just let things happen without running around with sparklers in each hand to announce it. 

The 2006 tour dates all had announcements. Actually, they redesigned the entire website just for the announcement.

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2009, 05:58:10 PM »

The 2006 tour dates all had announcements. Actually, they redesigned the entire website just for the announcement.

Would be great to hear from Axl about whats to come, not gonna lie!  ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »

Well, kinda.
Gunsnroses.com didn't exist for the European tour. It was launched in time for the North American leg.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2009, 06:09:21 PM »

Well, kinda.
Gunsnroses.com didn't exist for the European tour. It was launched in time for the North American leg.

/jarmo

There ya go...Was there ever an official statement from Axl announcing the tour either?  Just trying to figure out whether we should expect one or just simply a confirmation.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2009, 06:12:22 PM »

Mmmmm... Well

Real Or Fake ??

Open  Or Closed Thread ??

GNR Are BACK, Or NOT ??

You Believe... ?

smoking

Do you believe...?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »

So how much are these tickets in US money?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2009, 06:31:14 PM »

Well, kinda.

/jarmo

There ya go...Was there ever an official statement from Axl announcing the tour either?  Just trying to figure out whether we should expect one or just simply a confirmation.

they confirmed all the dates and right before the 2006 tour Axl went on Eddie Trunk.
andreq
Opening Act

Whore

« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »

http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=51552&SortBy=Date&mv=1

Don't know if that makes it official or not

Rich people will travel great distances to look at poor people.
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »

wow that wasn't there yesterday...nice.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

All this is great to see, BUT nothing is official until we get word from the band/management.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: