Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:04:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Man Slaps Child at Walmart
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Man Slaps Child at Walmart  (Read 7581 times)
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« on: September 04, 2009, 11:27:13 AM »

http://news.aol.com/article/man-slaps-child-in-walmart/653392

Anybody else hear about this?

If someone did this to my son they would be on the receiving end of a serious beat down.  Law be damned, this guy would pay on the spot
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »

this is serious shit, not only the physical abuse but it can be psychological too in the kids subconscious,

i was afraid of dogs and especially when they barked 'til i was like 13-14, my sister told me about one time when she was babysitting me when i was a kid that me and her had been on a playground, i was stuck in a swingset and a dog came running and barking (probably wanting to play with us) and she ran home, 'cause she was so afraid of dogs, leaving me there with a dog jumping on me, i was probably 2 or 3 which would make her around 15.. i have no memory of it, but i'm pretty sure me being afraid of dogs had something to do with that

imagine her being afraid of all men in general, her life could be fucked up for life and she have no idea why
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

this is serious shit, not only the physical abuse but it can be psychological too in the kids subconscious,

i was afraid of dogs and especially when they barked 'til i was like 13-14, my sister told me about one time when she was babysitting me when i was a kid that me and her had been on a playground, i was stuck in a swingset and a dog came running and barking (probably wanting to play with us) and she ran home, 'cause she was so afraid of dogs, leaving me there with a dog jumping on me, i was probably 2 or 3 which would make her around 15.. i have no memory of it, but i'm pretty sure me being afraid of dogs had something to do with that

imagine her being afraid of all men in general, her life could be fucked up for life and she have no idea why

sorry dude but I LOL'D

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »

no problem, i know you are the biggest kiss fan, bon jovi fan, prince fan and red hot chili peppers fan on this forum, so it's cool
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 12:59:33 PM »

no problem, i know you are the biggest kiss fan, bon jovi fan, prince fan and red hot chili peppers fan on this forum, so it's cool

thats right! hihi hihi hihi hihi

Chief
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »

Speaking of walmart..

funny site here:

http://peopleofwalmart.com

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 05:51:08 PM »

sorry dude but I LOL'D

lol oh man, if only you were mexican and lived over here in Los Angeles. watch George Lopez stand up show and you'll know what im talking about.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 05:52:22 PM »

Jon, you can use my response in the KISS thread if you want.  hihi
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 07:14:10 PM »

no problem, i'm glad people don't care about the little girl and laugh at me instead, i just made the world a little happier place Smiley
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »

I didn't mean to laugh but I thought of the movie "Stand By Me" and that dog chopper that was suppose to be this mean psycho Cujo like dog but turned out to be a little mutt

Just thought of u being stuck in a swing and your sister runnin off and this little tiny dog barking at u and u havin mental issues for 15 years cause of that

maybe I am insensitive but it made me laugh

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 07:25:13 PM »

hihi
as said, i'm just glad that you're laughing at it Tongue

also it was a appearantly full grown german shepard, so it's understandable, if this thread are going to be about me - let's talk about how fucking awesome i am

sorry that your intellegence couldn't handle the point i was making with that bad ass anecdote  smoking
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »

hihi
as said, i'm just glad that you're laughing at it Tongue

also it was a appearantly full grown german shepard, so it's understandable, if this thread are going to be about me - let's talk about how fucking awesome i am

sorry that your intellegence couldn't handle the point i was making with that bad ass anecdote  smoking

I get it. little girl gets smacked by a guy therefore she grows up thinking it is ok to be smacked by men therefore she becomes a stripper then a prostitute and then a crack addicted whore who  gets AIDS and dies all because some asshole smacked her when she was young......... ok

the girl is 2

i think she will be fine unless she has extremely shitty parents.

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 08:05:46 PM »

that was not what i meant, sorry  Undecided

now laugh at my "mental issue"
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »

that was not what i meant, sorry  Undecided

now laugh at my "mental issue"

rofl rofl rofl rofl AH HA!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »

Sorry Jon but it seems if anything, u'd have abandonment issues on top of the dog thing.

A lot of people are scared of big psycho looking barking dogs.

now if it was a small maltese or Chiuaua and u were scared shitless.. maybe but then that was still be fuckin funny seeing u get scared over a 2 pound dog barking at u. yes

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »

Oh no, Axl4Prez rant alert!   hihi

Hitting a child is wrong...in every case.  Yes, every case.....okay, if they have a mosquito on their body and you need to kill the mosquito, technically you'd be "hitting the child," so yes there are rare exceptions. Smiley

The best thing that lady could have done was get the hell away from the psycho who threatened them in the first place.  I'm glad the guy was arrested.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »

wow what a complete cunt.

however kids screaming or being generally annoying in supermarkets always reminds me of this

http://bash.org/?777977

Anybody else hear about this?

If someone did this to my son they would be on the receiving end of a serious beat down.  Law be damned, this guy would pay on the spot

my mothers response when i was that age and screaming because i couldn't get what i wanted in a supermarket was to turn round and say if you want to carry on i'll give you something to cry about. and i not suprisingly stopped screaming.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:00:13 PM by Alan » Logged

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 03:01:38 PM »

^That was a fantastic read.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 10:40:19 AM »

it could turn her lesbian hihi

sorry dude but I LOL'D

lmao i did too, but i'd have to say i'm the biggest KISS fan Tongue just sayin'

that people of walmart sites awesome my mom was the first to show it to me, my favorite one was one of the fat broads wearing cloths that only a hot chick should wear/could fit into

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »

Have you and mom seen each other on the peopleofwalmart site yet?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: