Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:41:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  blow by Blow account of Chris Brown beating Rhianna Sickening shit
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: blow by Blow account of Chris Brown beating Rhianna Sickening shit  (Read 5301 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: September 03, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »

I forgive people for almost anything, but this shit made me sick to my stomach

Rihanna told the officer she got into an argument with Chris Brown over something that had occurred at an event they were at earlier in the evening.

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported that the defendant then pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand. He opened the car door and tried to force the victim out."

According to the report, Brown was unable to shove Rihanna out of the car because she was wearing a seatbelt.

The report continues, "When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the car. "

"The victim then faced the defendant and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then continued driving."

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."

Rihanna told cops the "assault caused her mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter over her clothing and the inside of the car."

Rihanna told cops after Brown "stopped his first assault .. she looked in the mirror and saw her eye beginning to swell.

[Brown] looked at [Rihanna] and said 'I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

Rihanna told police she tried to call her personal assistant, but she didn't pick up -- but Rihanna says she "pretended to talk, saying, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.'"

Rihanna says she pulled the act "because she did not want to get beat anymore."

But after Rihanna's fake phone conversation, she claims Brown "looked at [Rihanna] and said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

Rihanna told cops that Brown unleashed a second wave of punches, "during which time [Rihanna] interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face." He continued to punch her on her left arm, which caused a contusion on her left tricep.

At that point Rihanna tried texting her assistant. Brown threw the phone out of the car, stopped the vehicle and Rihanna then tried opening her door to get out, but Brown sped off and the door shut with Rihanna inside.

Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove, then bit her on her left ear. The car eventually stopped and Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition, and Brown began to punch her again in the face and arms. He placed her in a headlock and started applying pressure to her carotid artery. She couldn't breathe and began to lose consciousness. She tried freeing herself, and Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her.

Rihanna took off her shoe and tried breaking the passenger window, and he continued to punch her.

Eventually, Brown got out of the car. Rihanna opened the door and continued screaming. Brown began punching her again. He got back in the car and screamed "Where are my f***ing keys?" He got out, looked for the keys in vain, and when he could not find them removed several CDs and walked away.

Officers were called and observed numerous contusions and abrasions to Rihanna's face and forehead, as well as bruising on her left arm. There were other injuries as well.

Investigators determined Brown was wearing a large ring on his right hand which caused several of

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/25/rihanna-attack-the-official-blow-by-blow/#ixzz0Q5dMUaTJ

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:35:00 PM »

uuuuhee, that's really sickening
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »

are you kidding me?

thats absolutely insane! is this motherfucker getting jail time for this shit?

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »

Probation. I don't think she testified against him

I detest Domestic Violence but if they were having a really bad argument and he lost his temper and smacked her one time..... He could possibly be forgiven if he was contrite enough and got help etc or if she was physical with him and he smacked her to get her off him... that could be forgiven

but this shit he did..... dude should be booed off every stage he attempts to get on.

I am shocked no one in music is speaking out against him.I don't get it.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »

Idiots will continue to cheer and think he's awesome, because well.......people are idiots.  This dude should get the fucking life kicked out of him in prison.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 11:50:43 PM »

Wow, that is completely fucked up. Probation. Wow. If I did that to my wife/girlfriend -- see ya!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 02:49:03 AM »

Wow, that is completely fucked up. Probation. Wow. If I did that to my wife/girlfriend -- see ya!

and then you'd be an asshole.  ok

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 06:26:22 AM »

It may make you feel better D. That in England, Chris Browns career has completely gone down the shitter since that incident.

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 06:28:26 AM »

I am shocked no one in music is speaking out against him.I don't get it.

what's equally shocking is teenage girls still thinking brown's their dream guy or whatever
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 06:31:09 AM »

Chris Brown, shortly before it all kicked off. Won an award for best british rock album LMFAO!!!

That made my blood boil i can tell you. How the fuck is Chris Brown rock.

Im glad his careers gone to shit here. But damn the UK still sucks for voting him the win in that one.

---edit---

thinking about it, it might have been the states. Paris Hilton did present the award..... its mystery? But either way, it seems mainstream crowds dont know what music is.

html sucks
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 06:43:28 AM »

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 07:09:17 AM »

Terrible stuff.  In true D form, I'll make the comparison...Vick gets 18 months in prison for killing dogs and running a dog-fighting business, and Brown only gets probation for his shit? 

So this is Rhianna's statement, what was Brown's?  Oh yeah, he forgot everything.  Roll Eyes

I would like to know what sparked his a-hole behavior...not that it matters.  I don't care what happened, he had no right to do that if that's what happened, which it very likely did.   Sad

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »

Terrible stuff.  In true D form, I'll make the comparison...Vick gets 18 months in prison for killing dogs and running a dog-fighting business, and Brown only gets probation for his shit? 

Whereas I agree that Chris Brown should definitely get jail time for this shit, you make it sound like killing dogs isn't a serious crime.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 07:46:57 AM »

The point I was making is that I would be in jail, for a long time.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 09:12:35 AM »

the point I was making was that someone else called you an asshole in some other thread Smiley

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »

Whereas I agree that Chris Brown should definitely get jail time for this shit, you make it sound like killing dogs isn't a serious crime.

He's a star football player, all is forgiven confused

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »

the point I was making was that someone else called you an asshole in some other thread Smiley

well, that is -1 karma to me. no name calling. it is in the RULES!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »

what thread is this?

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 08:10:19 PM »

FOr the record, he didn't call u an asshole, just said someone else did in another thread.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

FOr the record, he didn't call u an asshole, just said someone else did in another thread.

I think it was the school athletes thread, someone made a joke?

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: