Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:26:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Appetite Promo embroidered black denim jacket for sale...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Appetite Promo embroidered black denim jacket for sale...  (Read 1653 times)
Mudkicker
Headliner

« on: September 01, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »

Hey, so I have alot of jackets and what have you so I've decided I can part with this one. It is an original black denim jacket from the late 80's that was given out through the record company. The original embroidery(as in stitched into the jacket, NOT a patch) is the little gn'r logo on the shoulder and the incredible job of the appetite cross on the back. I added the rest of them and will also give a few extra patches(pictured below) to anyone who buys it. It is a size large or so and is just an amazing jacket that deserves to go to someone who will wear it more. I have my appetite tour leather jacket, so I no longer need this one is what it comes down to. Anyhow, make me an offer, no stupid fuckin offers(no 25, 30 dollar bullshit), remember it's an original promo item and if you were to get an embroidery job done like that appetite cross on the back it would cost you a shit load, not to say I want a shitload, but fair offers only please...here are the pictures....

offers can be submitted through pm or direct email at jendellian_rock_soldier@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 03:40:55 PM by Mudkicker » Logged
Mudkicker
Headliner

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »

Jacket now on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290345729759&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_5108wt_1167
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: