Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:41:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Its better to have Rocked then to have never Rocked at all
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Its better to have Rocked then to have never Rocked at all  (Read 8793 times)
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: August 26, 2009, 10:14:37 AM »

This post  is in reaction to the recent rumor resurgence of an Appetite Era guns reunion.

First, off I love new guns, ChiDem is right uop there with Guns best work ever and alot of it is, its unreal. That being said Id love to see the original guns get back together (axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven) and live happily ever after. But c'mon , it sounds great in theory but its self destructive in reality. a lot of fans act like little kids who want their divorced parents to get back together. Appetite for destruction was not just an album title it was a true story.

Guys, one thing is obvious even if there was a reunion i think its almost certain it wouldn't last long, personality wise, these guys have been doomed since 1987 or even before. It's cruel irony at its best...Cant be the best band ever because they are apart but cant stay together to be the best band ever. If it happened alot of you would end up more pissed off then ever and there would be no more guns n roses at all in any form ever again. Would you be willing to end guns for ever for what would probably be a 12 month tour that wound most likely end up with 5 guys hating each other more than ever and maybe even end up killing some of them.

Guns was what it was "the best Fuckin rock n roll band to ever hit a stage". Let that rest in peace.

Guns is now a Kick ass rock n roll band. It will never be the same again but it's sure as hell better than anything else out there now.

As long as Axl and the boys keep rockin I'll be happy.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 10:21:27 AM »

dead horse anyone? yes

Chinese Democracy!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 11:05:38 AM »

i can see it happening being as they have grow up alot.people change with age and less partying going on.slash is sober and i think duff is too.the only one i would worry about would be steven still fucked up on something.i think a possible reuinion would be great.one can still have hope and i still think it could happen.only time will tell.

the one an only horsey !
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »

dead horse anyone? yes
Absolutely Dead Horse yes  Jarmo's turn Wink.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »

i believe they've grown up so that re-thing wouldn't work.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »

This post  is in reaction to the recent rumor resurgence of an Appetite Era guns reunion.

Oh sweet, I was dying for your reaction to a rumor you're making up.  hihi

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 11:27:48 AM »

Yah sure I made that up???, dude this talk has obviously been going on for years, but just recently ive heard it making the rounds quite a bit. Im just saying I seriously don't think there is any truth to this round or rumors at all and that's why.

I havn't seen an interesting post about Guns N Roses in this section in months just wanted to spark some conversation on the recent rumors.

I appoligise maybe you rather talk about illegal downloading or Bumbelfoot commenting on things he cant comment on. Or maby we can talk about old axl pictures!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 11:30:56 AM »

whatever. sorry reunioinsts it will never happen or work.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 11:35:03 AM »

you know it's been a rumor but now seems closer then ever.if you were a fan from back then ,you would understand.it would be great to see that and have a great band back.so no negativaty please it just makes you look like you weren't a fan from the begining.sorta bandwagoner such.but i was there i know what it was like,maybe the bad will out do the old stuff.and good can come from it,ever think it could be.then let a person speak then don't crush dreams please.

the one an only horsey !
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »

?There?s zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn?t be pretty,?

?Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after Lies. In a nutshell, personally I
consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided?and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better.?

Axl Rose 2009

that was pretty clear to me.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 12:55:27 PM »

clear to us. Unfortunately it appears that no word is 'harsh' enough to bring these reunionists to their senses.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

Yah sure I made that up???, dude this talk has obviously been going on for years, but just recently ive heard it making the rounds quite a bit. Im just saying I seriously don't think there is any truth to this round or rumors at all and that's why.

I havn't seen an interesting post about Guns N Roses in this section in months just wanted to spark some conversation on the recent rumors.

I appoligise maybe you rather talk about illegal downloading or Bumbelfoot commenting on things he cant comment on. Or maby we can talk about old axl pictures!

Talks been going on for years with no facts to base it on whatsoever so yes, I'm sure you made it up.  ok

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 09:03:51 PM »

i believe they've grown up so that re-thing wouldn't work.
Agreed there all doing their own thing now you honestly believed that rumor when Axl is getting ready for a tour, Slash is trying to finish up Slash And Friends, Steven is most likely working on his recording for his new album with Adler's Appetite, Duff is touring with Loaded I think, and I have no clue what Izzy is up to but I bet its a new album or something like that but one day when they all realize they all wont live forever and miss what they did with Appetite (when there like 60 or perhaps older) they just might do a reunion tour and be cool with each other but that's only a theory

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »

?There?s zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn?t be pretty,?

?Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after Lies. In a nutshell, personally I
consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided?and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better.?

Axl Rose 2009

that was pretty clear to me.
I don't remember him saying that in 2009 i thought that was from a while back

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 09:06:34 PM »

you know it's been a rumor but now seems closer then ever.if you were a fan from back then ,you would understand.it would be great to see that and have a great band back.so no negativaty please it just makes you look like you weren't a fan from the begining.sorta bandwagoner such.but i was there i know what it was like,maybe the bad will out do the old stuff.and good can come from it,ever think it could be.then let a person speak then don't crush dreams please.
true so true if they don't like it then don't come to the Dead Horse Section!!!!!!

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »

so you're saying the diehards since 2003/4 ish are band wagonners?  bs.
who cares if you got into the band early or late. Whether or not you are for the band right now matters. and wishing reunion now is not really supporting the band.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »

who cares if you got into the band early or late. Whether or not you are for the band right now matters. and wishing reunion now is not really supporting the band.

Depends on which band you're talking about.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »

Depends on which band you're talking about.
It shouldnt matter you should love all of GN'R and all of its members past and present because if it weren't for them none of this would be possible

icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 11:15:14 PM »

I would love to see the "originals" together for one show. Since I missed out on it because I was too young to go to a show. I know it's selfish but it would be like an orgasim seeing them playing together live.

I would also like to see the lineup with Buckethead.  My show was cancelled during that era.  I would love to hear him playing his parts live off of CD. 

I'm a fan of all the members past and present and would just love to see all the lineups at least once.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »

I would love to see the "originals" together for one show. Since I missed out on it because I was too young to go to a show. I know it's selfish but it would be like an orgasim seeing them playing together live.

I would also like to see the lineup with Buckethead.  My show was cancelled during that era.  I would love to hear him playing his parts live off of CD. 

I'm a fan of all the members past and present and would just love to see all the lineups at least once.
I know all to well how you feel I have never seen GN'R live at all if they reunited I would crap my pants no joke but that wont happen Sad so best to go on with the New GN'R

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: