Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:41:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What's the latest with GNR? Are they working on a new album?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's the latest with GNR? Are they working on a new album?  (Read 35466 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »

If you go to a Tool message board, you don't see fans whining for a new album. Why? Because they know it takes forever for the band to relase new music, so they've thus made the logical deduction that it's pointless to moan for something they have no reason to expect is coming anytime soon.

if only gnr message board fans were as quick to learn as tool message board fans.  hihi
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »

Maybe it's because Tool fans know that they will get an album about every 5 years, tours, videos, basic acknowledgement that the fans exist, etc.

With Axl you get none of that and that is what frustrates people.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:49 PM »

Axl also said..... numerous other fallacies and inaccuracies... .
we just need a little Patence Wink

You have to die   hihi

Darn for a minute I thought they found GNR base camp:

LOS ANGELES, California (Aug. 17) - A weeklong blaze that has charred more than 84,000 acres in southern California was started by a cooking fire in a drug trafficking operation, investigators said.
The La Brea fire originated at an illegal marijuana camp believed to be run by a Mexican drug organization, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit said in a news release Saturday night.

HOW CAN YOU JOKE WHEN AXL NUMEROUSLY INACCURATELY FALLACIZED US!!!!!!!!  crying  crying  crying  Tongue

P.S.  My thoughts and prayers are with the firefighters and people whose lives and homes are in danger. 
becouse the tour will happen and we will get a new album its not like YOU could do anything to speed it up we just need to wait

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2009, 09:37:32 PM »

maybe Axls sitting on CD like a nest egg- he layed it, he's sitting on it, and now waiting for it to hatch into the #1 spot a year after its release like what happened with AFD yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2009, 08:56:14 PM »

maybe Axls sitting on CD like a nest egg- he layed it, he's sitting on it, and now waiting for it to hatch into the #1 spot a year after its release like what happened with AFD yes
thats what he might be doing but we will see soon

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2009, 06:00:09 AM »

Nevermind Jarmo, you tell whoever you want to stay home.

That's what is wrong with the world, everyone is so selfish.

Axl's a machine and he needs to placate the diehards!!!1111one!

Holy crap, people need lives.

To me it's common sense. If you have a feeling of not liking something before you spend your money on it, maybe you should consider saving your money?

Until something comes along that you look forward to, and not just look forward to finding faults in.

So many seem to go to gigs so they can whine about them. Are you journalists or are you fans?  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »

Nevermind Jarmo, you tell whoever you want to stay home.

That's what is wrong with the world, everyone is so selfish.

Axl's a machine and he needs to placate the diehards!!!1111one!

Holy crap, people need lives.

To me it's common sense. If you have a feeling of not liking something before you spend your money on it, maybe you should consider saving your money?

Until something comes along that you look forward to, and not just look forward to finding faults in.

So many seem to go to gigs so they can whine about them. Are you journalists or are you fans?  Tongue

/jarmo

Jarmo,

As fans though arent we allowed to be objective though? Ive been to many shows in my lifetime and not all of them have been great. Granted every GNR concert that ive ever been to has been stellar. But Im a big Black Sabbath fan. Im fortunate to have seen them with Ozzy a couple of times over the years. But with Ozzy as there frontman its always hit or miss. Either hes having a good show or hes aweful ( totally off key). Doesnt make me any less of a fan. I'll still go see them whenever I get the chance. Granted Im sure there are fans that just complain about everything. Those arent real fans just trouble makers on this board as far as im concerned. But if someone doesnt like a particular album or says that the band had an off night at a show does that make them any less of a fan?
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »

^^^No, you're supposed to like everyfuckingthing that Axl does.  No ifs, ands or buts or you're not a real fan.  You're objectivity is not needed nor appreciated on this board.

Or so I have been told.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »

^^^No, you're supposed to like everyfuckingthing that Axl does.  No ifs, ands or buts or you're not a real fan.  You're objectivity is not needed nor appreciated on this board.

Or so I have been told.
who told ya?
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2009, 02:19:29 PM »

Or so I have been told.
who told ya?

He didn't use those exact words but Jarmo has posted towards me with those sentiments.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »

Objective?

Are you a fan or an observer?

Are you there to have a good time or to look for faults?

Relax, don't worry if your excitement might seem uncool to some strangers on the Internet. Be yourself and enjoy the show!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2009, 07:52:11 PM »

True no one here should complain like that I mean this is HTGTH not some news station that always trys to find controversy story's on GN'R

gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »

Objective?

Relax, don't worry if your excitement might seem uncool to some strangers on the Internet. Be yourself and enjoy the show!

/jarmo

Why in your mind is it impossible to be a fan and an observer?  I don't go to shows to look for faults by any means but I have seen some excellent shows that have set certain standards.  Do you treat all shows equally?  You surely have some sort of inner-Jarmo rating system.
peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2009, 09:43:24 AM »

Objective?

/jarmo

Why cant you be both a fan and an observer? Whats wrong with that? Message boards for the most part are setup for fans to have a voice on certain issues. Lets say they are talking about a concert that happened the previous night and lets just say that the band stunk up the joint that night ( which happens to bands all the time / mine included). As fans arent we allowed to talk about it. I dont see it as pissing on a band when you do that. It happens. People have off nights. Doesnt make me any less of a fan. I dont expect fans of my band to like everything we do. I'll use this as an analogy also, Im a Metallica fan, didn't like the load, reload, and st.anger albums. I see them every time I can. Does that make me less of a fan because I dont like those albums?
SMFS
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2009, 10:13:08 AM »

How about Sports fans?

I'm a season ticket-holder to the Boston Red Sox.

Nearly everyone who sits in my section is a season ticket-holder.

It's safe to say we are all "real fans."

We boo and hiss at our own players when they deserve it.

It's called "symbiosis."
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2009, 10:16:41 AM »

the thing with the sport comparing is.......the teams actually show up some more frequently, huh?

Re-Union time, baby!!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2009, 10:35:16 AM »

the thing with the sport comparing is.......the teams actually show up some more frequently, huh?

not if you're a detroit lions fan...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2009, 10:40:15 AM »

Why in your mind is it impossible to be a fan and an observer?  I don't go to shows to look for faults by any means but I have seen some excellent shows that have set certain standards.  Do you treat all shows equally?  You surely have some sort of inner-Jarmo rating system.

To me it seems that for certain GN'R fans, it is impossible!  Tongue

It seems like the observing takes the upper hand and it's like people are afraid to be "too positive". You always have to find something to whine about or you'll just be one of those fan boys who nobody likes.

For example, those who go to the shows with the "objective" mindset that the band onstage is responsible for there not being that reunion are hardly not the right people to "observe" anything at a GN'R show.

Tongue

/jarmo

Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »

people have all the rights to raise their voice, be it positive or negative or a combination or whatever. and off course there will always be some people who use the anonymous status in internet to bash the line-up whoever is in it the next tour or other stuff. on the other hand there also seems to be some bashing trend on this board to put down any of the fans as soon as they say something "unsupportive" when they're maybe just listing facts, even further they're put into the unserious category "misusing the term objective and positive constructism" .....for example is hostility towards fans who just dont like stable setlists really needed at all? jesus, they started with jungle since 010101!! yes, i like the song live and had fun hearing it on all the shows i've been, but it surely takes off some excitement when you know what song is going to come. and back to the topic we still dont know what the fuck is going on with Axl and his mates under the GN'R banner. for whatever reasons there are always multiple stops on the GN'R road where fans dont get any information what rock hit them again.

Re-Union time, baby!!
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »

will i see there is nothing new here...same old same old...haven't seen any good concert this summer...well seen STP but mah...its not GN'R...guess i'll have to wait till 9/20 then i get to see U2 for the 1st time  Grin Thank god for the start of the NFL season!!! lets go Patirots!!!

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15