Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:29:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228553 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash & Adler -- 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash & Adler -- 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders  (Read 12175 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »

Hollywood.tv caught up with Slash last night and one of the "reporters" comments "congratulations on your two restraining orders in one day."  They also ask "hey Slash what is it with girls swooning over Steven Adler all the time."  But I can't hear his answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IwhrPiXh50

Edit to correct:  Apparently it's "swooning" not "screaming" over Steven Adler.  My mistake.  hihi
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 06:06:04 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »

Hollywood.tv caught up with Slash last night and one of the "reports" comments "congratulations on your two restraining orders in one day."  They also ask "hey Slash what is it with girls screaming over Steven Adler all the time."  But I can't hear his answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IwhrPiXh50
Its becouse of his hair and that hes a bad boy trying to change but mainly the hair!!! peace

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »

I guess he is living up to the band names here.  I wish Slash the best.  Why would anyone have to stalk Slash anyways? You can basically be with him every min., now, via twitter. 
I guess whoever this person is wants to be with him in person. Twitter's not good enough. Very Scary that there's people out there like that.

Is this the person Slash warned us about on his myspace awhile after his moms passing that worked with GN'R in the early days but went fucking crazy???

No, two entirely different subjects.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »

I guess he is living up to the band names here.  I wish Slash the best.  Why would anyone have to stalk Slash anyways? You can basically be with him every min., now, via twitter. 
I guess whoever this person is wants to be with him in person. Twitter's not good enough. Very Scary that there's people out there like that.

Is this the person Slash warned us about on his myspace awhile after his moms passing that worked with GN'R in the early days but went fucking crazy???

No, two entirely different subjects.

Just makin sure k Wink

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 03:09:16 AM »

Alleged G'N'R Stalker Goes Postal, Gets Arrested

Posted Aug 13th 2009 1:30AM by TMZ Staff

The woman who's allegedly stalking Slash and Steven Adler found a clever way of recycling her restraining order -- cops say she wrote a bunch of crazy stuff on the back of the documents and mailed them to Adler's lawyer!

Lisa Jill-Martin Cahn was arrested on Monday by Oregon police for violating the order, after she allegedly scribbled a bunch of disturbing stuff of seven pages of the documents and mailed them off as separate letters to Attorney Eric Greenspan -- hoping they would land in Adler's lap.

In one of the letters, Cahn says she believes the restraining order is the musicians' way of communicating with her. In another, she refers to herself as Adler's "runaway kitty kat."

The letters can easily be translated as a call for help, because she asks Adler's private investigator -- David Mancini -- to "come and get me ... I'm scared and sick ... I can't do this on my own and I'm really, really, really, really, really, really scared!"

Cahn is currently behind bars at the Washington County jail and could face up to eight charges.

View letters: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/13/guns-n-roses-stalker-letters-arrested-slash-steven-adler/

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 03:22:22 AM »

Weird stuff. This woman sounds really deranged and desperate. I hope when she is out of jail she doesn't have a chance to get anywhere near Steven or Slash.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:10:52 AM by kobys » Logged

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 04:29:45 AM »

Wow, that's one deranged woman. no
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 12:30:10 PM »

Wow, that's one deranged woman. no

Yeah, it's kind of sad.  I can see the need for a restraining order now.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »

Alleged G'N'R Stalker Goes Postal, Gets Arrested

Posted Aug 13th 2009 1:30AM by TMZ Staff

The woman who's allegedly stalking Slash and Steven Adler found a clever way of recycling her restraining order -- cops say she wrote a bunch of crazy stuff on the back of the documents and mailed them to Adler's lawyer!

Lisa Jill-Martin Cahn was arrested on Monday by Oregon police for violating the order, after she allegedly scribbled a bunch of disturbing stuff of seven pages of the documents and mailed them off as separate letters to Attorney Eric Greenspan -- hoping they would land in Adler's lap.

In one of the letters, Cahn says she believes the restraining order is the musicians' way of communicating with her. In another, she refers to herself as Adler's "runaway kitty kat."

The letters can easily be translated as a call for help, because she asks Adler's private investigator -- David Mancini -- to "come and get me ... I'm scared and sick ... I can't do this on my own and I'm really, really, really, really, really, really scared!"

Cahn is currently behind bars at the Washington County jail and could face up to eight charges.

View letters: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/13/guns-n-roses-stalker-letters-arrested-slash-steven-adler/

its sad what the world could do to people ;(

DJ_bullet
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 04:08:54 PM »

Seems somewhat likely Shocked
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »

Someone told me those were 2 different people but im with you the timeing is intersting that she picked to make her move with the new album in the works back then since Slash said now all thats left is the mixing of it

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 04:00:27 AM »

Someone told me those were 2 different people but im with you the timeing is intersting that she picked to make her move with the new album in the works back then since Slash said now all thats left is the mixing of it

They are NOT the same person.  Not even close. 

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2009, 11:39:26 AM »

They are NOT the same person.  Not even close. 

and how do you know that???

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »

It's not the same person.  And if you look at the MySpace post, one is...

I know this psycho woman well, she was once involved in GnR's career in the 80's but got fired because she's.........well, psycho. And, trust me everybody who has ever worked with her will attest to that with utmost enthusiasm. She also attempted a partnership with my wife not long ago, but her less than stable behaviour was the catalyst for an abrupt end to that relationship as well.

The other is an unknown stalker from Oregon. 

Now here's where Slash fits into this: He claims Cahn has contacted him and his family members -- including his mother-in-law -- by phone and letter in desperate attempts to get in touch with Adler.

Unrelated.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »

It's not the same person.  And if you look at the MySpace post, one is...

I know this psycho woman well, she was once involved in GnR's career in the 80's but got fired because she's.........well, psycho. And, trust me everybody who has ever worked with her will attest to that with utmost enthusiasm. She also attempted a partnership with my wife not long ago, but her less than stable behaviour was the catalyst for an abrupt end to that relationship as well.

The other is an unknown stalker from Oregon. 

Now here's where Slash fits into this: He claims Cahn has contacted him and his family members -- including his mother-in-law -- by phone and letter in desperate attempts to get in touch with Adler.

Unrelated.

Sorry your right whats wrong with these crazy bitches???

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: