Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:18:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash's Birthday Party @ Jet Nightclub
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash's Birthday Party @ Jet Nightclub  (Read 16661 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 10:36:43 PM »

LAST NIGHT'S STARS: Joe Perry and Billy Gibbons celebrate Slash's birthday

Posted by Doug Elfman

Saturday, Jul. 25, 2009

Helping Slash celebrate his 44th birthday at the Mirage on Friday night: Joe Perry, Joey Kramer and Brad Whitford of Aerosmith; Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top and Gibbons? lady Gilligan Stillwater; Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum and his lady Ace Harper; GNR drummer Steven Adler; and some princess from Denmark. Leading the party all night: his wife Perla Ferrar. Slash?s itinerary was dinner at Stack, cocktails at Rhumbar and clubbing at Jet. He turned 44 on Thursday. (Photos by Denise Truscello.)

Photos: http://www.lvrj.com/blogs/elfman/LAST_NIGHTS_STARS_Joe_Perry_and_Billy_Gibbons_celebrate_Slashs_birthday.html

http://i30.tinypic.com/25gfjnc.jpg

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 02:48:00 AM »

Just jammed w/Aerosmith in Vegas, fuckin' cool. #fb

22 minutes ago from txt

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 03:04:21 AM »

once again i went to Las Vegas a week early

Don't cry Tony.  You are welcome to come to my house.  I will provide you with food, a clean bed, and a color television set.

Do you offer free wireless internet?

Interwhatnow?
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 09:36:22 AM »

22 minutes ago from txt

Vid of the Jam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_nKZIp7kU&feature=channel_page
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »

22 minutes ago from txt

Vid of the Jam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_nKZIp7kU&feature=channel_page

Thanks for posting the video, cool how the crowd sang happy birthday to him.  I wonder if he played just the one song.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:42:35 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 05:25:49 PM »

Yeah, I was at the show, he just played the one.

Axl is God.
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »

Fuck - I need to marry Slash to have Aerosmith sing at my birthday-party.  rofl
Just kidding....

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »

Steven Adler has posted some pictures on his MySpace page.

Slash's Party! 7/24/2009!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=169850044&albumId=2074137

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »

From Robin Leach  Cheesy

Photo Gallery: Rock stars make it a Happy Birthday for Slash at Mirage

Posted July 27, 2009

It was a nonstop weekend party for rock guitarist Slash as he celebrated his 44th birthday in town. Slash spent the first part of his birthday lounging at Bare topless pool in The Mirage. DJ Samantha Ronson, without Lindsay Lohan in tow, stopped by to wish him Happy Birthday as she was unable to attend his parties.

The group festivities began with a cocktail party at Rhumbar in The Mirage and continued with a celebration birthday dinner at Stack in The Mirage. The group?s third stop of the night was at the adjoining Jet, where a guitar-shaped birthday cake was presented to Slash. Slash?s wife, Perla Hudson, was the first to take two slices so she could feed one to him.

The birthday group included Slash?s father-in-law, Tony Hudson; Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler; Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top with partner Gilligan Stillwater; Matt Sorum, Guns ?N? Roses drummer, with his wife, dancer Ace Harper; Steven Adler, Guns ?N ?Roses? first drummer; Joe Perry, Aerosmith guitarist; Joey Kramer, Aerosmith drummer; Brad Whitford of Aerosmith and wife Kimberly; and a real-life princess who flew in from Denmark for the celebration.

Despite the long, late night, Slash was up the next morning to enjoy brunch at Iron Chef Kerry Simon?s restaurant in Palms Place.

Photos: http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2009/jul/27/photo-gallery-rock-stars-make-it-happy-birthday-sl/

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 07:42:01 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6aO_bMVmA&feature=related

Higher quality clip of Slash's solo with Aerosmith!
gnr2k6
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »

uhmmm since when was slashs father in law called hudson.....uhm little sick....and scrotum isnt married to ace.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 12:34:49 AM »

uhmmm since when was slashs father in law called hudson.....uhm little sick....and scrotum isnt married to ace.

Consider the source - Robin Leach.  Cheesy

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 01:07:57 AM »

Who's the guy standing next to Steven Tyler with the multicoloured beard (In Adler's pics)?

Fuck 'Em All.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 01:51:21 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's Mark Hudson.  Remember the Hudson Brothers?  Well, maybe you don't. 

Here's a good one, from wiki:

Hudson co-wrote the Grammy award-winning Aerosmith hit "Livin' on the Edge" in 1993, and has since co-written a total of 12 Aerosmith songs. He also co-produced their 2001 album Just Push Play. Hudson, along with Marti Frederiksen, Steven Tyler, and Joe Perry, make up what is known as the "Boneyard Boys", the collective group of musicians and songwriters responsible for contributing to Aerosmith's creative process. (I didn't know that.)

His brother, Bill, was married to Goldie Hawn and is the father of Kate Hudson.

I'm just a wealth of unwanted and useless information, aren't I?   hihi

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 02:14:29 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's Mark Hudson. 

Looks like you're right.

Photo: http://www.cmw.net/cmw2006/images/headnshoulders/Mark_Hudson300.jpg

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 03:10:06 AM »

Ah, thanks. I didn't know he was a part of the Boneyard Boys.

Fuck 'Em All.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »

A little slow posting this one...

So im still recovering from an amazing weekend in Vegas celebrating Slash's birthday.

The Mirage hosted again, throwing him yet another amazing party at Jet, complete with guitar shaped birthday cake.
We had a great time!

I got to spend quality time with the family and also see so many old friends, like Billy Gibbons and his wife Gilligan, Matt Sorum, Steven and Carolina Adler, Keifer Sutherland and so many more! Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Joey Kramer and Brad Whitford even had time to stop in, since they had a show in Vegas on Saturday night.

Friday night we started with dinner at Stack in the Mirage, and then headed to Jet for dancing and drinks. It ended up being a pretty late night as you can imagine.

After recovering from the party, we ended up at the Aerosmith show on Saturday, and Slash got up on stage to jam with the guys. It was a Rockin' end, to another Rock n' Roll birthday weekend.

Just want to say thanks to everyone that had a chance to make it out! and as always, thanks to the Mirage for everything!

Always,

Perla
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:20:21 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »

Celebrity Photog Says He Was Beaten

LAS VEGAS (CN) - A photographer covering a birthday party for former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash says security guards at the Mirage Hotel assaulted him after a competing photographer complained about him.

Kyle Arbuckle says he was given an all-access pass to take photos of the event at the Mirage Hotel's Bare Pool on July 23, 2008.

Halfway through the event, Denise Truscello, a competing photographer with Wire Image, complained that her agency had exclusive rights to shoot the event, according to the lawsuit in Clark County Court.

Arbuckle says an event coordinator asked him to stop shooting, and to return later to review photos and discuss future events. Arbuckle says he agreed.
Arbuckle says he returned to speak to the coordinator just as the performers were leaving the stage, and says Tuscello "became furious" when she saw him.  She summoned a security guard, who demanded that Arbuckle delete all his photos in his digital camera, according to the complaint.

Arbuckle says he refused, and guards beat him up.  He is represented by Joseph Iarussi.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/08/17/Celebrity_Photog_Says_He_Was_Beaten.htm

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: