Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:35:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Anybody else in Pain?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anybody else in Pain?  (Read 11524 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 04:52:22 AM »

i'd rather pluck my eyebrows, give myself cigarette burns, or  listen to velvet revolver than have to deal with toothache Sad  take some pain meds man.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 09:58:56 AM »

I am officially out of that hellish pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh man.  Terrible, terrible stuff.  Life is great again.   Smiley
Glad your back on the band wagon yes.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

quick recovery to anyone still in pain.  peace

I've had a tummyache for a few days and am getting better.

However I have a real pain in the ass.  dairy crank calls  nervous
I noticed you were not here ppbebe, good you are now on the mend yes.  Explain to me "dairy crank calls" Huh

thank you! well sorta off topic i know but i've got these strange calls for a few weeks. 't rings for 10 sec  or so and stops. when i pick up the receiver and say'hello?',  I'm cut off.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2009, 03:20:06 PM »

Walking boot off today

pain is gone from my posterior Tib Tendon but now the pain is just above my ankle... nothing bad, kinda feels like a slight sprain.

Not gonna run till July 1st which is next Wednesday but I am gonna go hit an elliptical machine which is no impact and see how my foot responds to that.

Lord, I can't wait to run again. I will never take it for granted or complain about being tired again.

Good news is, I caught my injury before it got too serious. A lady I talk to on a Running Forum ignored hers for a year and it severed and she had to have major surgery and now she is out for 10 months!!!!!!!!

so things could've been worse.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »

A lady I talk to on a Running Forum ignored hers for a year and it severed and she had to have major surgery and now she is out for 10 months!!!!!!!!

Is that really good news? confused
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2009, 06:11:20 PM »

A lady I talk to on a Running Forum ignored hers for a year and it severed and she had to have major surgery and now she is out for 10 months!!!!!!!!

Good news for me, because I know that I am not a pussy for resting and that had I kept being mr tough macho man and running through the pain, my ass would've been in trouble.

number 1 cause I couldn't afford surgery

number 2, I'd have to miss almost a year of running instead of just  few weeks.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rage in the Cage
Headliner

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2009, 06:42:33 PM »

Good news for me, because I know that I am not a pussy for resting and that had I kept being mr tough macho man and running through the pain, my ass would've been in trouble.

That was me a few months ago. I was running with a friend and didnt want to look inferior and I suffered a recurring injury to my right leg. I went to have it checked and the doctor said it was probably something that required surgery if I wanted to keep running.

And as if that weren't bad enough, im growing in one of my wisdom teeth right now and I have another tooth that is cracked and might have to be replaced.
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »

I jacked up my ankles somehow in a bootcamp exercise thing I do.  I mean, they looked broken... both of them.  I went to three doctors, and none of them could tell me what was wrong.  They checked me for everything imaginable.  They've been alright for a while now so, I've started a new bootcamp and a water aerobics class, and today, they are hurting like hell.  They're a little swollen, too, but not as bad before at all.  I've decided I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that I now have bad ankles!  Ahhhhh, the joys of getting older!

ice them as soon as u get finished exercising.

where on your ankle are they hurting exactly?

They hurt all the way around and sometimes really bad right through the top of them up to my leg or on the outside.  They hurt really bad now when I'm on my feet all day, and my feet are even swollen, too!  I need to ice them, but I'm always so busy, it's hard to stop and take care of them.  That's my fault though.  I'm gonna have to start taking care of them if I want them to feel better, huh?  Smiley  When I've wrapped them to exercise, they just swell worse, so I don't know what the hell is wrong with 'em.  Oddly, the water aerobics hurt them much worse than the bootcamp with so much running...

Did they check u for a stress fracture?

They even swell on Water Aerobics???

that is weird since that is no impact...

Yes, they checked for stress fractures, congestive heart failure,  gout and other types of arthritis, and God knows what else.  I think it's the resistance in the water aerobics that hurt them so much.  I don't know!!!  I probably need to have an MRI.  All I know is that they really hurt all the time, and then sometimes, they hurt so bad I wanna cry.  I'm trying to tough it out, but I know I'm gonna have to figure something out before they get messed up to a point that I can't do anything.  I'm actually in really good shape, I think anyway, so it's weird that they would just give out like this.  Maybe it's just age...
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2009, 12:14:59 AM »

Walking boot off today

pain is gone from my posterior Tib Tendon but now the pain is just above my ankle... nothing bad, kinda feels like a slight sprain.

Not gonna run till July 1st which is next Wednesday but I am gonna go hit an elliptical machine which is no impact and see how my foot responds to that.

Lord, I can't wait to run again. I will never take it for granted or complain about being tired again.

Good news is, I caught my injury before it got too serious. A lady I talk to on a Running Forum ignored hers for a year and it severed and she had to have major surgery and now she is out for 10 months!!!!!!!!

so things could've been worse.

It's cool that you like to run so much.  When I first started again, I thought I would hate it, but I don't at all.  Aside from the ankle pain, and insane Texas heat, I like everything about it.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2009, 03:24:10 AM »

I played basketball for two hours today.

I hope I am able to walk tomorrow. 
Chief
Legend

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 04:14:28 AM »

nice! haha good luck with that.  basketball kills me every time unless i've been training before hand.

did you make any 3s?

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzYh4CGAbCU&NR=1

I played basketball for two hours today.

I hope I am able to walk tomorrow. 

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Annie
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »

I jacked up my ankles somehow in a bootcamp exercise thing I do.  I mean, they looked broken... both of them.  I went to three doctors, and none of them could tell me what was wrong.  They checked me for everything imaginable.  They've been alright for a while now so, I've started a new bootcamp and a water aerobics class, and today, they are hurting like hell.  They're a little swollen, too, but not as bad before at all.  I've decided I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that I now have bad ankles!  Ahhhhh, the joys of getting older!

ice them as soon as u get finished exercising.

where on your ankle are they hurting exactly?

They hurt all the way around and sometimes really bad right through the top of them up to my leg or on the outside.  They hurt really bad now when I'm on my feet all day, and my feet are even swollen, too!  I need to ice them, but I'm always so busy, it's hard to stop and take care of them.  That's my fault though.  I'm gonna have to start taking care of them if I want them to feel better, huh?  Smiley  When I've wrapped them to exercise, they just swell worse, so I don't know what the hell is wrong with 'em.  Oddly, the water aerobics hurt them much worse than the bootcamp with so much running...

Did they check u for a stress fracture?

They even swell on Water Aerobics???

that is weird since that is no impact...

Yes, they checked for stress fractures, congestive heart failure,  gout and other types of arthritis, and God knows what else.  I think it's the resistance in the water aerobics that hurt them so much.  I don't know!!!  I probably need to have an MRI.  All I know is that they really hurt all the time, and then sometimes, they hurt so bad I wanna cry.  I'm trying to tough it out, but I know I'm gonna have to figure something out before they get messed up to a point that I can't do anything.  I'm actually in really good shape, I think anyway, so it's weird that they would just give out like this.  Maybe it's just age...
That sucks.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: