Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:29:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Anybody else in Pain?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anybody else in Pain?  (Read 11538 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 08:58:56 PM »

I will be after I begin a strenuous workout regiment in five minutes.

Thats a good pain though

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »

I will be after I begin a strenuous workout regiment in five minutes.

Thats a good pain though

I miss that pain.  I haven't had a good workout since January.  Stupid job.  But since I quit, I figured it's time for me to get back in shape.  Especially with classes starting up on Monday.  I feel so refreshed after I do some exercising.

Worked my abs and lower body today.  Walking will be an absolute BITCH tomorrow.
gunner22
Rocker

Nicko McBrain > all

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 09:30:57 PM »

My knee is killing me!

I SAW THEM - Belo Horizonte, Brazil - March 10th 2010
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 12:37:09 AM »

Some old lady ran a stop sign and hit my car and spun me and my Mom around. We ended up on somebody's lawn. She did $4000 worth of damage to my car. My only injury was a bruised elbow and it hurts today. Yes angels saved my life again as well as my Mom's. I know it was angels because normally I would be swearing my head off when somebody threatens my mother and my physical safety, but I was so grateful that we weren't badly hurt that I remained calm. Cheesy I didn't say f*** once which is quite unusual when I am upset.
Glad to hear that only the car is injured, seriously though good to hear you are both well after all.  Elderly people=no driving allowed no.
You are so kind. My arm feels worse today, but I matched my outfit to my bruise. I call it trauma couture. I'm just glad my mom is OK.
Yes sadly enough the pain usually gets worse a day or two after an impact like that.  Love the trauma couture thing also ok  Makes me think of the unfortunate first dent I put in my also first brand new car when I was about 20, my feelings were so hurt that I hurt my little Betsy, so I put a bandaid on her lol.  Drove that way until I saved to fix her.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 12:42:08 AM »

My knee is killing me!
Did you want to share with us why your knee is killing you?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Annie
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 09:26:05 AM »

Some old lady ran a stop sign and hit my car and spun me and my Mom around. We ended up on somebody's lawn. She did $4000 worth of damage to my car. My only injury was a bruised elbow and it hurts today. Yes angels saved my life again as well as my Mom's. I know it was angels because normally I would be swearing my head off when somebody threatens my mother and my physical safety, but I was so grateful that we weren't badly hurt that I remained calm. Cheesy I didn't say f*** once which is quite unusual when I am upset.
Glad to hear that only the car is injured, seriously though good to hear you are both well after all.  Elderly people=no driving allowed no.
You are so kind. My arm feels worse today, but I matched my outfit to my bruise. I call it trauma couture. I'm just glad my mom is OK.
Yes sadly enough the pain usually gets worse a day or two after an impact like that.  Love the trauma couture thing also ok  Makes me think of the unfortunate first dent I put in my also first brand new car when I was about 20, my feelings were so hurt that I hurt my little Betsy, so I put a bandaid on her lol.  Drove that way until I saved to fix her.
What a cute story. I feel like Bella today. The angel that saved us is my Edward.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:29:41 AM by Annie » Logged
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2009, 10:54:51 AM »

What a cute story. I feel like Bella today. The angel that saved us is my Edward.
Goodness, sounds like you and my daughter are up for a challenge, now we just have to let Edward in on it hihi rofl. Hope he continues to show his "angel" side and not be hungry for a taste.  Vampires scare poor msaxl, mmm.. even when they're sexy.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2009, 11:46:14 AM »

I've had a tummyache for a few days and am getting better.

However I have a real pain in the ass.  dairy crank calls  nervous
Annie
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2009, 12:47:28 PM »

Goodness, sounds like you and my daughter are up for a challenge, now we just have to let Edward in on it hihi rofl. Hope he continues to show his "angel" side and not be hungry for a taste.  Vampires scare poor msaxl, mmm.. even when they're sexy.
I was referring to the scene in TWILIGHT where Edward stops a skidding van from crashing into Bella with his bare hands. In our case an angel pushed us forward just enough so that she didn't crash into us, just the back of the car. I am still a little in shock. I can't believe that I didn't totally curse that lady out, that's how i know in my heart that there was divine intervention.
gunner22
Rocker

Nicko McBrain > all

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 02:35:37 PM »

My knee is killing me!

It was killing me because I had just got back from a shitty party and I don't know how but I managed to hit it somewhere and it fucking hurts.

It's a bit better now...

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 03:51:01 PM »

I have a hangover, does that count?

Axl is God.
Annie
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »

absolutely!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 06:19:37 PM »

I've had a tummyache for a few days and am getting better.

However I have a real pain in the ass.  dairy crank calls  nervous
I noticed you were not here ppbebe, good you are now on the mend yes.  Explain to me "dairy crank calls" Huh

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »

absolutely!
Possibly an evening spent on the strip, or maybe not...if it hurts it still counts, this thread is all about pain beer.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »

I was referring to the scene in TWILIGHT where Edward stops a skidding van from crashing into Bella with his bare hands. In our case an angel pushed us forward just enough so that she didn't crash into us, just the back of the car. I am still a little in shock. I can't believe that I didn't totally curse that lady out, that's how i know in my heart that there was divine intervention.
Ah, got ya, I have seen this part ok.

Annie
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

My knee is killing me!

It was killing me because I had just got back from a shitty party and I don't know how but I managed to hit it somewhere and it fucking hurts.

It's a bit better now...
I'm glad it's better. take some Motrin.
gunner22
Rocker

Nicko McBrain > all

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »

I'm glad it's better. take some Motrin.

Aw, thank you Annie.

kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2009, 11:02:06 PM »

I jacked up my ankles somehow in a bootcamp exercise thing I do.  I mean, they looked broken... both of them.  I went to three doctors, and none of them could tell me what was wrong.  They checked me for everything imaginable.  They've been alright for a while now so, I've started a new bootcamp and a water aerobics class, and today, they are hurting like hell.  They're a little swollen, too, but not as bad before at all.  I've decided I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that I now have bad ankles!  Ahhhhh, the joys of getting older!

ice them as soon as u get finished exercising.

where on your ankle are they hurting exactly?

They hurt all the way around and sometimes really bad right through the top of them up to my leg or on the outside.  They hurt really bad now when I'm on my feet all day, and my feet are even swollen, too!  I need to ice them, but I'm always so busy, it's hard to stop and take care of them.  That's my fault though.  I'm gonna have to start taking care of them if I want them to feel better, huh?  Smiley  When I've wrapped them to exercise, they just swell worse, so I don't know what the hell is wrong with 'em.  Oddly, the water aerobics hurt them much worse than the bootcamp with so much running...
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »

I am officially out of that hellish pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh man.  Terrible, terrible stuff.  Life is great again.   Smiley

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 02:57:14 AM »

I jacked up my ankles somehow in a bootcamp exercise thing I do.  I mean, they looked broken... both of them.  I went to three doctors, and none of them could tell me what was wrong.  They checked me for everything imaginable.  They've been alright for a while now so, I've started a new bootcamp and a water aerobics class, and today, they are hurting like hell.  They're a little swollen, too, but not as bad before at all.  I've decided I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that I now have bad ankles!  Ahhhhh, the joys of getting older!

ice them as soon as u get finished exercising.

where on your ankle are they hurting exactly?

They hurt all the way around and sometimes really bad right through the top of them up to my leg or on the outside.  They hurt really bad now when I'm on my feet all day, and my feet are even swollen, too!  I need to ice them, but I'm always so busy, it's hard to stop and take care of them.  That's my fault though.  I'm gonna have to start taking care of them if I want them to feel better, huh?  Smiley  When I've wrapped them to exercise, they just swell worse, so I don't know what the hell is wrong with 'em.  Oddly, the water aerobics hurt them much worse than the bootcamp with so much running...

Did they check u for a stress fracture?

They even swell on Water Aerobics???

that is weird since that is no impact...

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: