Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:25:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Anybody else in Pain?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anybody else in Pain?  (Read 11528 times)
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« on: June 19, 2009, 05:11:03 PM »

Anybody else here in pain?  Oh my fucking god my mouth hurts.  I've spoken with the dentist already and I was told it's regular post-filling pain, likely from the clamp that holds the tooth still when it's drilled.  Don't ya just love when ya go in feeling fine and days later ya hurt like hell!?  I'm considering taking leftover pain medicine from a previous surgery. 

I want to punch holes in walls.   crying

Anybody else in pain?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »

Nope, my toe, though still bruised, is no longer sore. Smiley

"Now I can focus on my crippling emotional pain. Oh, daddy, why won't you hug me? You hugged the mailman!" - Moe Szyslak

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Annie
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 07:24:53 PM »

Some old lady ran a stop sign and hit my car and spun me and my Mom around. We ended up on somebody's lawn. She did $4000 worth of damage to my car. My only injury was a bruised elbow and it hurts today. Yes angels saved my life again as well as my Mom's. I know it was angels because normally I would be swearing my head off when somebody threatens my mother and my physical safety, but I was so grateful that we weren't badly hurt that I remained calm. Cheesy I didn't say f*** once which is quite unusual when I am upset.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 09:41:25 PM »

Some old lady ran a stop sign and hit my car and spun me and my Mom around. We ended up on somebody's lawn. She did $4000 worth of damage to my car. My only injury was a bruised elbow and it hurts today. Yes angels saved my life again as well as my Mom's. I know it was angels because normally I would be swearing my head off when somebody threatens my mother and my physical safety, but I was so grateful that we weren't badly hurt that I remained calm. Cheesy I didn't say f*** once which is quite unusual when I am upset.
Glad to hear that only the car is injured, seriously though good to hear you are both well after all.  Elderly people=no driving allowed no.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 09:42:16 PM »

Nope, my toe, though still bruised, is no longer sore. Smiley

"Now I can focus on my crippling emotional pain. Oh, daddy, why won't you hug me? You hugged the mailman!" - Moe Szyslak
Hee Hee!  My toes all better now too Grin.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 09:44:04 PM »

Anybody else here in pain?  Oh my fucking god my mouth hurts.  I've spoken with the dentist already and I was told it's regular post-filling pain, likely from the clamp that holds the tooth still when it's drilled.  Don't ya just love when ya go in feeling fine and days later ya hurt like hell!?  I'm considering taking leftover pain medicine from a previous surgery. 

Anybody else in pain?
I think you are justified to have some of the old pain medication if not expired of course.  Toothaches are the worst to have I swear.  Good luck Axl4Prez ok.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 11:32:39 PM »

I have been in  a walking boot for 5 days thanks to Posterior Tibialis tendonitis...........

Overuse running injuries SUCK and I am depressed cause I can't run

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 12:18:46 AM »

I jacked up my ankles somehow in a bootcamp exercise thing I do.  I mean, they looked broken... both of them.  I went to three doctors, and none of them could tell me what was wrong.  They checked me for everything imaginable.  They've been alright for a while now so, I've started a new bootcamp and a water aerobics class, and today, they are hurting like hell.  They're a little swollen, too, but not as bad before at all.  I've decided I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that I now have bad ankles!  Ahhhhh, the joys of getting older!
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 12:19:36 AM »

Anybody else in pain?

Toothaches and earaches are the worst... sorry you feel bad.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 12:34:58 AM »

I jacked up my ankles somehow in a bootcamp exercise thing I do.  I mean, they looked broken... both of them.  I went to three doctors, and none of them could tell me what was wrong.  They checked me for everything imaginable.  They've been alright for a while now so, I've started a new bootcamp and a water aerobics class, and today, they are hurting like hell.  They're a little swollen, too, but not as bad before at all.  I've decided I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that I now have bad ankles!  Ahhhhh, the joys of getting older!

ice them as soon as u get finished exercising.

where on your ankle are they hurting exactly?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 01:18:04 AM »

Anybody else in pain?

Sorry to hear about that.  I just went through some similar shit with the dentist.  Long story. 

The thing is, you should not be in pain like that after a filling.  If that continues, I'd either go back to the dentist again or find another one for another opinion. 
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 06:28:51 AM »

my mind hurts

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 07:13:13 AM »

naah, but i need to go and take a crap
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 09:33:57 AM »

Too much spam, bacon, sausage and tomato's it seems, hope it won't be to painful lol hihi hihi

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 09:44:51 AM »

Too much spam, bacon, sausage and tomato's it seems, hope it won't be to painful lol hihi hihi
hihi

it was after partying last night, midsummers eve, it was good, both the party and the visit to the crapper
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2009, 10:02:35 AM »

hihi

it was after partying last night, midsummers eve, it was good, both the party and the visit to the crapper
Right on ok, glad you had fun, even if the crapper probably didn't...

Annie
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »

Glad to hear that only the car is injured, seriously though good to hear you are both well after all.  Elderly people=no driving allowed no.
You are so kind. My arm feels worse today, but I matched my outfit to my bruise. I call it trauma couture. I'm just glad my mom is OK.
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »

mouth pains are the WORST!

i wouldnt relive the the week after getting my wisdom teeth out for anything.

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 04:38:35 PM »

I will be after I begin a strenuous workout regiment in five minutes.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »

I will be after I begin a strenuous workout regiment in five minutes.

In 5 minutes, or "for five minutes?"  Don't work that wrist too hard.   hihi

Still in pain...but the medication is helping.  Seeing the dentist again on Monday.  Cry

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: