Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:56:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot touring w/ Lita Ford..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot touring w/ Lita Ford..  (Read 37218 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »

So looks like he is playing all the dates.  I guess that would rule out anything for GNR until September.  Not that that should be a surprise at this point.  Hopefully we'll get some GNR action by the end of the year.

Seriously.  You couldn't be bothered reading the post two above yours??  Roll Eyes
Jarmo even highlighted it for you!!!

To GNR fans: Lita and I have GNR's blessings to do this together, all is cool. This won't interfere with upcoming GNR plans, I'll be flying out and coming right back.

http://www.bumblefoot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4469

I highlighted the important part to those who don't feel like reading a lot.

/jarmo
Seriously I read it quite clearly.  Don't roll your eyes at me, it doesn't become you.  In my opinion GNR won't play any dates this summer.  If I'm wrong, I'll be delighted.  I realize these dates wouldn't hinder any plans GNR might have, yes I read that part, I never thought they would.  If you'd like to do a full investigation to find out what kind of fan I am feel free, but I'm quite satisfied with where I stand.  Thanks for your concern though.

Expect a thorough background check.

I would take a day off from work tomorrow, if I were you.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2009, 03:42:47 AM »

My problem isn't the fact they aren't touring. My problem is we don't get an update as to what happened.

so basically, you have thousands of negative pissed off forum members out there and not really because there is no tour, but because we get silence and no updates and no explanation of why there is no tour.

If something derailed or things went off track, all it would take would be a statement to the fans just explaining what happened and sure there would still be some negative haters, but the  majority would be cool with it.

Yeah that would be cool!  even a short blog on their myspace.
I do hope they get touring soon.  Smiley

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2009, 03:51:24 AM »

so basically, you have thousands of negative pissed off forum members out there and not really because there is no tour, but because we get silence and no updates and no explanation of why there is no tour.

did you just start following the band recently or have you been ignoring the way GnR has been handling business for the last 15 years?   What is new?
Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2009, 05:56:07 AM »

Good luck Bumble, hope you have a blast.  Get out there and spread the love.  peace
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2009, 06:38:59 AM »

did you just start following the band recently or have you been ignoring the way GnR has been handling business for the last 15 years?   What is new?

I was hoping once CD came out, all that would change. How hard would it be to post something on the Gnr site saying "due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not able to do a Summer Tour, we apologize to all of our fans who were anticipating coming to see us, but we will do our best to get out there as soon as possible.

Is that asking for too much?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2009, 09:53:31 AM »

I was hoping once CD came out, all that would change. How hard would it be to post something on the Gnr site saying "due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not able to do a Summer Tour, we apologize to all of our fans who were anticipating coming to see us, but we will do our best to get out there as soon as possible.

Hate to say it, but I still don't think that would satisfy some people. I would actually wonder what the "circumstances beyond our control" meant exactly if it was stated that way.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »

+1
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2009, 10:28:56 AM »

Well, maybe he could add another line or 2 depending on what the circumstances were   beer

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
The Glow Inc.
Headliner

« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »

On the other hand, they never announced a summer tour to begin with  hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »

as if he had ever confirmed that they were touring stadiums this summer. Roll Eyes

I don't know about the album, I'm not a big Runaways fan.  hihi

Say that after you watch this.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x361x_runaways-cherry-bomb_extreme
Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »

On the other hand, they never announced a summer tour to begin with  hihi

Please, don't let the facts get in the way of a good piss and moan  hihi
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2009, 11:31:45 AM »

So who is going to any of these shows?  There is one in Illinois and while I wouldn't mind checking it out I'm not sure I'll make it.  I don't think I have even ever heard of the town/city they are playing in.
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2009, 11:34:37 AM »

Hate to say it, but I still don't think that would satisfy some people. I would actually wonder what the "circumstances beyond our control" meant exactly if it was stated that way.
I was thinking the same thing.  Just come out and say we are not touring this year.  Does anyone really buy this BS about "circumstances beyoond our control" anymore?  Axl either wants to tour or he doenst.  If we dont get to see him this year, than he doesnt, its really very simple.  If touring was something that only a few bands a year could pull off, than maybe I would buy into that BS. Bands make music and tour. Touring is no different for this band than any other band.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »

Just come out and say we are not touring this year.  

Maybe they're not saying that because they intend to tour? It's just that some of you think they won't, just like some though the album wasn't gonna be out.

I recall a bunch of people not being happy about the 2007 tour. Simply because GN'R weren't playing in their backyard and/or "we just want the album".

Honestly, I don't think anything has changed. Already we're seeing people asking about "the next album".  Roll Eyes

/jarmo
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:41:54 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »

So who is going to any of these shows?  There is one in Illinois and while I wouldn't mind checking it out I'm not sure I'll make it.  I don't think I have even ever heard of the town/city they are playing in.

reviews/ pics/ tubes will be appreciated!
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »

Just come out and say we are not touring this year.  

Maybe they're not saying that because they intend to tour? It's just that some of you think they won't, just like some though the album wasn't gonna be out.

I recall a bunch of people not being happy about the 2007 tour. Simply because GN'R weren't playing in their backyard and/or "we just want the album".

Honestly, I don't think anything has changed. Already we're seeing people asking about "the next album".  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

I hope you are right.  As far as people complaining about where they were playing, That was funny.  If you want to see gnr, why bitch because you might have to drive to see them? I ususally get lucky because I live in btw 2 major cities and they play them both. Its well worth the hour drive.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »

Ron is playing on the same show as Adler's Appetite

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm could be interesting

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.  Just come out and say we are not touring this year.  Does anyone really buy this BS about "circumstances beyoond our control" anymore?  Axl either wants to tour or he doenst.  If we dont get to see him this year, than he doesnt, its really very simple.  If touring was something that only a few bands a year could pull off, than maybe I would buy into that BS. Bands make music and tour. Touring is no different for this band than any other band.

Unfortunately Freddie its not that simple. Im sure promoters are not lining out the door to promote GNR. There touring track record as well as late fee payments at most arenas make them a less than desirable option for most promoters. True they can bring in lots of money but honestly they can be a headache to deal with.
-Rob-
Banned
Rocker

Here Today ...

« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2009, 12:53:18 PM »

Which show is this?

SMFS
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2009, 01:16:28 PM »

Which show is this?

4th of July

Toyota Park Festival
Bridgeville, IL

beer

Bridgeview Musicfest
Lita Ford, Warrant, Lynch Mob, LA Guns, Adlers Appetite, Enuff Znuff, The Leftovers
Saturday, July 04, 2009 at 3 PM

Tickets on sale Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Tickets: All ages... $10/day or $15 for 2 day pass (July 3 & 4) Fireworks Display at 9PM!

Parking Lot Open: 12 PM
Gates Open: 2PM

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:19:14 PM by SMFS » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: