Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:59:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot touring w/ Lita Ford..
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot touring w/ Lita Ford..  (Read 37063 times)
peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

jarmo, can you please put an end to this?  i really hate how every single topic gets taken over by the same hate mongers and trolls.  you have the power to stop this!  don't feed the trolls.  banish them!

Case in point
peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »

jarmo, can you please put an end to this?  i really hate how every single topic gets taken over by the same hate mongers and trolls.  you have the power to stop this!  don't feed the trolls.  banish them!

Not for nothing but ive been holding back a little. Where do you get the nerve to make suggestions to Jarmo on who gets banished or who doesnt? I came in to this board and have been respectful to everyone. Ive never lobbed personal attacks or attacked anybodys viewpoints. If Ive disagreed with someone ive tried to offer a detailed "opinion" behind it. You want everyone who doesnt agree with you banished. Everyone who doesnt agree with you is a hatemonger or a mullethead. Ive seen GNR 10 times over the years ( old gnr/ nugnr). Ive supported every incarnation. I dont feel that anything they do that i dont agree with makes me a bad fan. As human beings we are born with reasoning which helps us come to our own conclusions regarding things.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

Shut up, both of you.  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

Well I'm looking forward to these shows.  I hope we get some good YouTube footage of Ron...first show tomorrow.  Smiley

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2009, 02:41:03 PM »

I hope we get some good YouTube footage of Ron...first show tomorrow.  Smiley

me too. I don't know much about lita but imagine cherry bomb with bbf.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2009, 03:10:26 PM »

i couldnt believe this thread was 7 pages  Shocked - but reading in reverse from page 7 back, i see that alot of it somehow turned into a GnR/Axl thread when neither of them have anything to do w/ lita ford. 

And didn't bumblefoot just confirm/book these dates with Lita Ford?  A reasonably educated guess would be he did so b/c there will be no conflict with any future potential GnR dates
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2009, 03:13:25 PM »

Once again

Hey all,

It's my pleasure to announce I'll be doing shows over the Summer with Lita Ford, playing guitar with the band alongside Bumblefoot drummer Dennis Leeflang.

To GNR fans: Lita and I have GNR's blessings to do this together, all is cool. This won't interfere with upcoming GNR plans, I'll be flying out and coming right back.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »

i didn't say bumblefoot quit!  no, way.  he'd never do that because gnr made him a star, and he owes axl and the gnr fan base a lot.

but what happens if he's out on the road with lita ford, and axl finally convinces the fucking idiot business people to let him tour his way, as he wants it?  does he put bumble in the position of having to bail on lita ford?  bumble's such a sweet, decent guy that there's no way he could do something like that good conscience.  is axl going to force lita ford to cancel her tour?  i doubt it.

i just want gnr members to treat gnr like the priority it is.  pretty simple.  like when cancer boy thought it was cool to do snakepit, or play with michael jackson or whoever else paid him instead of making gnr his sole focus.  when everyone's out doing other projects, how can it not distract from what's really most important?

Dude, you contadict yourself on the same page rofl

now i have a perfectly good reason to hate lita ford.  doesn't she realize she's breaking up gnr at a key point in the band's history?  she and trent reznor should jump off a cliff together. 

it's like the universe is conspiring to ruin all axl's hopes and dreams.  fuck this.

Bitch Slap Rappin
Rocker

« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2009, 03:16:45 PM »

Just to add some humour here: Lita Ford use to be in a band with Joan Jett........... rofl
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »

Just to add some humour here: Lita Ford use to be in a band with Joan Jett........... rofl

humour?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 03:25:38 PM by ppbebe » Logged
cineater
Legend

« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2009, 11:40:38 PM »

I believe the ladies covered Dirty Deeds.  Sounds to me like you're making a request?   hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Bitch Slap Rappin
Rocker

« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2009, 10:16:36 AM »

I believe the ladies covered Dirty Deeds.  Sounds to me like you're making a request?   hihi

Yes!~!! hihi  Lita Ford : "It ain't no big thing....."
Joan Jett: "I love rock & roll"

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2009, 02:21:51 PM »

*tumbleweed*

Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »

Adlers Appetite plays this show:
07/04/2009 - TOYOTA PARK
7300 W 71st St
BRIDGEVIEW, IL 60455
(708) 594-7700
WITH LITA FORD AND WARRANT

Bumble and Popcorn will be in the same venue!

rofl

StoneTempleRoses

AC
Rocker

« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »

If they need a guitar player they can call me. I'll commit for as long as they need.

AC

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2009, 08:00:36 AM »

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts covered Dirty Deeds..The Runaways w/ Lita/Joan did Cherrybomb...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2009, 11:28:48 AM »

That's two offers to buy dinner from Ron.  Wonder if he's going to keep that up all summer?  Not that I'd let him pay but if he twittered and said he was some where close by and you're welcome to show up, I'd go!

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2009, 08:55:59 PM »

You think Ron will sing Ozzy's part in "Close Your Eyes Forever"?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »

TRIXTER Bassist Joins LITA FORD's Touring Band - June 15, 2009

'80s hard rock queen Lita Ford has recruited P.J. Farley from TRIXTER/RA as her new touring bassist. Farley joins a band that also includes GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal and BUMBLEFOOT (the band) drummer Dennis Leeflang.

A photo of P.J. performing with Lita Ford on June 13, 2009, in Jackson, California can be viewed below (picture taken by Brian Heaton).

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=121933

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »

Here is some footage of Lita Ford earlier this month at Sweden's Rock Festival.  Nothing that I see with Bumblefoot added yet...

Lita ford - Close My Eyes Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL3g2fUsHHE

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: