Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 04:30:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Official Slash Twitter and Myspace Update Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Slash Twitter and Myspace Update Thread  (Read 28359 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2009, 07:31:11 PM »

SlashHudson - I'm going to be on George Lopez' new talk show on TBS Nov 16th. http://bit.ly/3sRwtn

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2009, 12:10:50 PM »

Yeah I watched it was Gorge basicly paying a bit of tribute to the guitar god.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2009, 05:41:40 PM »

New Update
Hey, what's happening? I had planned on posting this sooner, but the holiday came & I got sidetracked. Anyway, I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving regardless. The fundraiser at the Avalon was a complete success, the concert raised 170k for LA Youth Network & made it possible for them to keep open their doors. If you were there thank you so much for your support.  The gig itself was awesome, all the guests that appeared brought their A game, made a tremendous effort & really made it a special event. There were some fantastic moments up there that night for sure. I want to thank Ozzy, Perry Farrell, Billy Idol, Chester Bennington, Andrew Stockdale, Travis Barker, Dave Navarro, Steve Adler, Duff McKagan, Franky Perez, Chris Chaney & George Lopez for their selfless contributions. I want to thank the amazing crew who made the whole thing come off without a hitch & did it for little to nothing. And, everybody who donated generously to the cause. I also want to thank KLOS, The Huffington Post, the LA Times, the LA Weekly & Fox Sports News for their time & effort in helping to advertise & help make this a sellout Rock & Roll show, the likes of which could never be duplicated.

My solo record is about to go into mastering, it sounds really good already, but that's the final step in the recording process & then it is finished. There is a lot of really cool plans being made for the release of this album, its going to be a blast.

I have a new "Slash Model" Les Paul in the works, I just saw & played the 1st prototype, its killer. There is also a Marshall 100w amp being developed that I'm helping design that shouldn't be too far off as well. More news on both those items as it develops.

I'm also playing a few songs at the KLOS Christmas Party Dec 16th at the Nokia Theater along with Steve Lukather, Jason Bonham & a host of others which promises to be a good time I'm sure.

That's about it, talk to you soon. Iiii|; ),
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2009, 09:38:44 AM »

SlashHudson     Record is being mastered tomorrow, can't wait. Doing a US distribution deal next week as well, its all coming together. http://bit.ly/7qy0Uu
about 8 hours ago from Facebook
Guitar1281
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »

Clearing the masters takes a group decision, this usage is just for personal reference. http://bit.ly/byZwmJ
44 minutes ago from Facebook
Technically, I do not have the right to expose GNR masters, fyi. http://bit.ly/dmsDGY
about 5 hours ago from Facebook
Note to all: the stripped "Nighttrain" trx are not for public consumption. Sorry kids. Iiii|; ), http://bit.ly/91tlJb
about 6 hours ago from Facebook

When I was in LA for the LAYN show in a record store i saw a CD behind the counter entitled GN'R Use Your Illusions Masters, does anybody know what that was I saw (since Slash is on the subject), it was in a legit looking case it defenitly wasn't the actual Masters but looked like a commercial release of them or something.

Listen to my tribute to Axl - Parasite

https://soundcloud.com/withliberty/parasite
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2010, 03:43:02 AM »

Note to all: the stripped "Nighttrain" trx are not for public consumption. Sorry kids. Iiii|; ), http://bit.ly/91tlJb

Crap. Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2010, 11:44:27 AM »

the stripped "Nighttrain" trx

whats that??

Re-Union time, baby!!
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »

the stripped "Nighttrain" trx

whats that??

I think with only instruments or only guitars.

Fuck 'Em All.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2010, 09:08:54 AM »

SlashHudson - Thurs the 4th I'll be performing w/Beth Hart at George Lopez' Help Haiti Benefit at the Nokia Theater

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2010, 09:13:00 AM »

SlashHudson - Thurs the 4th I'll be performing w/Beth Hart at George Lopez' Help Haiti Benefit at the Nokia Theater

I'm looking forward to hearing that track live.

Fuck 'Em All.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2010, 12:50:10 PM »

So far, this is all I can find from that evening....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoBFwdS9HZI

How has the new song with Beth Hart live not surficed is beyond me.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »

The UStream feed went down during the show when Slash was on, which blows because we aren't going to get a video of the new song now.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »

The UStream feed went down during the show when Slash was on, which blows because we aren't going to get a video of the new song now.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2010, 08:15:40 AM »

Yeah, I was there. That completely sucked. Hey, at least we got to enjoy Hype Man! Grin

Fuck 'Em All.
Drexler
Opening Act

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2010, 09:43:12 AM »

Yeah, me too nervous
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2010, 10:07:40 AM »

Yeah, me too nervous

Oh, lay off. I know it's not standard hard core rock or anything, but it's a simple song and I like it. Smiley

Fuck 'Em All.
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2010, 10:20:12 AM »

Same here, it's got some great melodies and a great solo Cool
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2010, 03:34:10 PM »

Yeah, me too nervous
First 2:51 of mother maria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddosv9kFTas
Drexler
Opening Act

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2010, 04:06:02 PM »

Thanks man!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2010, 12:43:16 PM »

Linda at Snakepit.org posted  that Slash was on the Song Cowgirl by Stephen Wesley. 

Stephen Wesley's new album, The Road. SLASH played on the song "Cowgirl" with BC Jean doing the vocals. You can download the song or the entire album on Amazon. You can also purchase the CD on Best Buy. Stephen said, "Obviously having someone of his stature is an indescribable feeling....he was kind, thoughtful, and genuinely interested in making his ...song..to be the absolute best it could be."

I bought the single, cool solo.....

I bought it off Itunes....  There is a video of a stripper dancing to it on youtube. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: