Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 06:40:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Eminem Just Got "Tea Bagged" by Bruno on MTV!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eminem Just Got "Tea Bagged" by Bruno on MTV!  (Read 5279 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« on: June 01, 2009, 02:02:31 AM »

rofl

You see this?! MTV actually did something entertaining this decade (not counting GNR in 2002).

A little better quality here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAuieku3Dyw

Oh my science this is funny. Marshall definitely wasn't in on this. Did he have it coming like, What goes around comes around? Did he handle it good? What would you have done if you were Eminem? Was this disrespectful to Eminem?

These questions come to mind from this prank. I have to admit I am a big fan of Dr. Dre so me liking Eminem's music and beats is obvious. I like the beats and I find Eminem entertaining but saying this, I think what Sasha (bruno) did to him is funny as hell. I am also reading that the producer of this is the very same Nick Cannon who gets the eminem beat down in Pipes for Bagdad, from the new album (Nick is the one banging Carey). Maybe this was revenge?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 06:36:23 AM »

I thought it was funny..Having said that, if I were Eminem I would have broken Cohen's jaw.  If that whole thing about Nick Cannon being the producer is true, I think Eminem should fuck him up too... ok
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »

i love how Eminem tries to walk out looking G*. When he blatantly got failed.

html sucks
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 02:12:38 PM »

I would have been pissed. Someone shouldn't put their crotch all up in your face and invade your personal bubble like that. I'm surprised some punches didn't get thrown.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 04:06:01 PM »

I'm pretty sure that was all staged.  Eminem just put out a new album.  This gets interset in him up and keeps people talking about him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 04:46:04 PM »

Eminem just put out a new album.  This gets interset in him up and keeps people talking about him.

He sure got the raw end of the deal!  rofl

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 06:33:53 PM »

I'm pretty sure that was all staged.  Eminem just put out a new album.  This gets interset in him up and keeps people talking about him.

Yeah but a hardcore rapper getting a dude's bare ass in his face doesn't really help your "image"

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »

Video is gone, what happened? Tongue

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WkC5wdfYng
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 07:38:03 PM »

Eminem, was made a laughing stock out of. i HIGHLY doubt he would of agreed to be owned like that. and not have it turned around to make him look cool.

html sucks
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 10:18:43 PM »

Yeah but a hardcore rapper getting a dude's bare ass in his face doesn't really help your "image"
It helps his image because he got pissed, swore on live TV, and stormed off.  Any publicity is good publicity.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 11:30:20 PM »

Sources close to MTV and Sacha Baron Cohen tell EW that the infamous stunt on the show between Eminem and the Bruno star was staged, with Eminem's consent and participation. The sources confirm rampant speculation that the rapper simply must have known that the comedian, dressed in a thong and angel's wings as his flamboyantly gay alter ego Bruno, would fall from a high-wire harness onto the rapper's lap and straddle his face.

Meanwhile, comedy writer Scott Aukerman, who says he was the head comedy writer for the awards show, also claims on his blog that "the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged," explaining "they rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show."

MTV and Eminem have had no comment.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/06/sources-eminembruno-stunt-on-mtv-movie-awards-was-staged.html?xid=rss-feed-todayslatest-Eminem+vs.+Bruno+staged%3A+Sources

Axl is God.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »

Another positive for Eminem being a part of the whole incident.  He got to make an early exit and didn't have to sit through the rest of the boring show.  It's a win-win no matter which way you slice it.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 12:03:54 AM »

I still don't buy it

I think this is a way for allowing Eminem to not sue MTV if he could and for him to save face

If they act like Em was in on it, he looks like a cool funny guy instead of the whiny bitch he appeared to be last night.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 06:18:51 AM »

i agree with D. i think some back handing went on to make sure Eminem stays a respected star.

html sucks
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 07:51:33 AM »

i agree with D. i think some back handing went on to make sure Eminem stays a respected star.
What?  You think they're lying?  I don't buy that.  I thought it HAD to be staged from the moment I watched it.  This is all the confirmation I need.  It's great publicity for Eminem AND Bruno.  What more do you need?  Do you really think he fell on Eminem unintentionally?  Even if it weren't planned, Eminem wouldn've sensed something was amiss and gotten out of the way.  It's not like Bruno fell towards him at lightning quick speed, he had plenty of time to move.  Instead it was a perfect landing?  No way that could've happened by chance. 

In fact, this is even better for the whole thing, people STILL not believing and continuing to talk about it.  Both Eminem and MTV not officially speaking about it, letting speculation run rampant.  If it weren't staged Eminem surely would've flown off the handle publicly by now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:53:06 AM by faldor » Logged

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 07:59:45 AM »

how is it good for eminem?

Everyones been creasing over this, saying what a fag eminem is n how he got owned on TV.

Thats not a great way to publicize yourself is it.

html sucks
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 08:09:33 AM »

how is it good for eminem?

Everyones been creasing over this, saying what a fag eminem is n how he got owned on TV.

Thats not a great way to publicize yourself is it.
Because it's got everyone talking.  Maybe SOME people are saying how he looked foolish, some are also sympathizing with him saying he didn't deserve it.  Again, any publicity is good publicity.  I seriously doubt any fans of Eminem are put off by the stunt.  And as I said before, IF you believe it wasn't planned he acted pretty shocked, swore on live TV, his entourage got in a few shots on Bruno, and he stormed off the show.  It looks as gangster as he could've gotten away with in such a situation.  It's not like Eminem licked the guys ass or anything, not sure how exactly it made him look gay.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »

Eminem and Bruno?s MTV Awards Stunt Was Staged, Writer Says

6/2/09, 8:56 am EST

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/06/02/eminem-and-brunos-mtv-awards-stunt-was-staged-writer-says/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »

It was obvious.

from the way it made the tea bag with the camera punning eminem beforehand

it couldn't be an accident.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: