Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:34:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228483 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  MTV movie awards
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: MTV movie awards  (Read 6329 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« on: May 31, 2009, 10:14:27 PM »

Best part so far is seeing bruno land on eminem in 69 position while wearing a thong  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 11:59:18 PM »

I couldn't tell if that was scripted or not.  I mean Eminem seemed surprised and upset, walking off with his entourage.  But MTV wouldn't be that stupid to invite the guy to perform, sit him in the audience, and drop that "surprise" on him, would they?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 12:13:36 AM »

Best part so far is seeing bruno land on eminem in 69 position while wearing a thong  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You like it when guys 69 each other, huh?
YES!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  confused
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 12:22:56 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoKf5HS62oM
Annie
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 08:21:38 AM »

I felt bad for Eminem. If I were him I would seriously consider taking legal action. That behaviour crossed the line and bordered on sexual assault. On the bright side TWILIGHT won a ton of awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The NEW MOON trailer totally rocked!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 09:12:44 AM »

I felt bad for Eminem. If I were him I would seriously consider taking legal action. That behaviour crossed the line and bordered on sexual assault. On the bright side TWILIGHT won a ton of awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The NEW MOON trailer totally rocked!
I still think Eminem was IN on the bit.  I mean, he HAD to be.  MTV wouldn't have the balls to go through with something like that without clearing it with him first.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Annie
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »

I still think Eminem was IN on the bit.  I mean, he HAD to be.  MTV wouldn't have the balls to go through with something like that without clearing it with him first.
I don't know. He looked pretty pissed when he stormed  off.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 07:02:13 PM »

Rumor has it that Nick Cannon, which is Mariah Carey's husband, produced the show last night and for those that do not know, Em disses them on his new CD

could've been payback

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Annie
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 07:10:03 PM »

Rumor has it that Nick Cannon, which is Mariah Carey's husband, produced the show last night and for those that do not know, Em disses them on his new CD

could've been payback
It still went too far. The stuff with TRiumph the insult dog was funny.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 12:31:57 AM »

Garry and I can't wait to see New Moon. He can't stop talking about that trailer  rofl
Annie
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 08:20:41 AM »

Garry and I can't wait to see New Moon. He can't stop talking about that trailer  rofl
It was really great. And if TIL is the theme song, GNR will win the award for best song!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 05:47:17 PM »

I felt bad for Eminem. If I were him I would seriously consider taking legal action. That behaviour crossed the line and bordered on sexual assault.

More proof that way too many Americans take things WAY too seriously. Lighten up, eh?

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 05:50:34 PM »

I felt bad for Eminem. If I were him I would seriously consider taking legal action. That behaviour crossed the line and bordered on sexual assault.

More proof that way too many Americans take things WAY too seriously. Lighten up, eh?
In Annie's defense, I would've agreed with her IF the stunt was a surprise to Eminem.  That would've been underhanded by MTV to invite him to perform then spring such an embarassing stunt on him.  BUT, since it was all planned, all is fine.

Annie
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 06:02:48 PM »

In Annie's defense, I would've agreed with her IF the stunt was a surprise to Eminem.  That would've been underhanded by MTV to invite him to perform then spring such an embarassing stunt on him.  BUT, since it was all planned, all is fine.
I didn't realize that it was planned. I don't like that kind of humour. I don't think I'll be seeing Bruno. Also I'm an EMO girl. hihi
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 10:57:14 PM »

Agreed

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Annie
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 09:14:43 AM »

Agreed
No, it just shows that Eminem is a good actor. I really thought that he was upset. Bruno is just obnoxious.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »

Agreed
No, it just shows that Eminem is a good actor. I really thought that he was upset. Bruno is just obnoxious.
I thought it was a pretty good job of acting too.  I had to rewind it to watch it again.  Lots of pepple bought it.  I just knew MTV couldn't be that ballsy to pull off such a stunt on a guy with the star status of Eminem, so I knew it had to be staged.  Plus, if it wasn't.  Eminem's entourage would've put a serious beatdown on Bruno, at least much more than the choreographed slaps they threw at him.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »

I still think it was half staged, half not

MTV obviously could play it off like it was staged so Em could save face

I read one report where Sascha practiced it to an empty building and now they are saying Em was there and went through with the 69 in rehearsal

I believe Em was in on it, but he maybe agreed to Bruno flying down and sitting in his lap....... and they fucked it around and did that.

No, they wouldn't have beat him down cause that is assault and they could've got sued or put in jail.

I just don't think he is that good of an actor and if u watch it, he legitimately is pissed off.

when he said Are u serious? are u fucking serious

it made me believe that he didn't sign up for THAT.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

I still think it was half staged, half not

MTV obviously could play it off like it was staged so Em could save face

I read one report where Sascha practiced it to an empty building and now they are saying Em was there and went through with the 69 in rehearsal

I believe Em was in on it, but he maybe agreed to Bruno flying down and sitting in his lap....... and they fucked it around and did that.

No, they wouldn't have beat him down cause that is assault and they could've got sued or put in jail.

I just don't think he is that good of an actor and if u watch it, he legitimately is pissed off.

when he said Are u serious? are u fucking serious

it made me believe that he didn't sign up for THAT.
Yeah D, rappers and their entourage certainly wouldn't do anything to warrant legal action.   rofl
Man, even when people admit to something they're not to be believed.  It's a wonder people keep quiet in this day and age.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 06:36:09 PM »

I haven't heard a word from Eminem about it yet.

Also, that wasn't an "entourage" it was members of his band D-12

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: