Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 07:37:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy coming to Rock Band 2
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy coming to Rock Band 2  (Read 55156 times)
circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »

at 2pm est chinese democracy is available for download on the psn. download started....beers tanked....green on and game on!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2009, 02:19:01 PM »

I got lucky, I just picked up RB 1 Special Edition which includes drums, guitar, mic and game for $60.

The only problem with you doing this, is you will not get to play Shackler's revenge because that song is exclusive to the disk of Rock Band 2 and not available for a separate download. The song is a blast to play as well... maybe you should have asked or done some research not to sound like an arrogant dick. I just couldn't personally deal with having even one less song to play off CD. My apologizes to be the deliverer of bad news.

I did the research and I got the best deal.  I saved over $70 this way.  I already knew that Shacklers was only on the RB 2 disc.  I just got a bonus by getting all the songs on RB 1 as well and I can have my friends over to have a band jam.  So no bad news here.

I got lucky, I just picked up RB 1 Special Edition which includes drums, guitar, mic and game for $60.

The only problem with you doing this, is you will not get to play Shackler's revenge because that song is exclusive to the disk of Rock Band 2 and not available for a separate download. The song is a blast to play as well... maybe you should have asked or done some research not to sound like an arrogant dick. I just couldn't personally deal with having even one less song to play off CD. My apologizes to be the deliverer of bad news.

They can alway just buy the RB 2 game.  Which still makes it cheaper then buying th RB 2 bundle.

That's the plan.  RB 1 disc alone was 50 I think and I found the whole set for 60 plus 60 more for RB 2 brings my total to 120.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2009, 02:25:49 PM »

at 2pm est chinese democracy is available for download on the psn. download started....beers tanked....green on and game on!

Same here!  Fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!
SirTed
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »

Same here!  Fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I will be going home early from work. I don't think I feel well all of the sudden.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2009, 04:06:56 PM »

green on... I like the way you think circus boy.

My recommendation to the dude with RB1 is sell it soon after playing it. Then pay the 5 dollars to have all the songs on the disc be downloaded onto the hardrive. Then use the money made off 1 and buy RB2 even if it is a used copy, so the amount lost is negligible. All the RB1 songs will then be available on 2. I have what seems like 200 songs (I have downloaded lots of songs before the king was just released).

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2009, 05:39:33 PM »

I already have the export key.  Just waiting til next week to get RB2.  I wouldn't get shit out of the resell for RB1 so I'll just keep it.  Be lucky to get $5 at gamestop or shit like that.  Like I said I'm, already ahead of whoever paid for the RB2 bundle and/or paid for the original RB1 bundle since I saved $120-130 on what I would have paid for the RB2 bundle or even $70 on the marked down RB1 bundle.  I'm happy!!
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »

Question for those who have Rock Band 2 and the entire album...

Do you guys can  turn down the volume of the instruments? For example, if you want only the track "drums", make Vocals: 0, Guitars: 0, Bass: 0 .

That would be cool. If someone have some charity, maybe we can have all the tracks that way.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »

Question for those who have Rock Band 2 and the entire album...

Do you guys can  turn down the volume of the instruments? For example, if you want only the track "drums", make Vocals: 0, Guitars: 0, Bass: 0 .

That would be cool. If someone have some charity, maybe we can have all the tracks that way.

I've seen it done before!

Someone help Ulises out.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2009, 09:42:01 PM »

That would be cool, I don't know what's the deal with the volume on Rock Band 2, in Guitar Hero you can only configure the guitar volume, the band volume and the crowd volume. If Rock Band have the same system, maybe the guy who only have guitar can contribute with the track "guitar" but the guy with bass can contribute with "bass" track and the same with "vocals" and "drums". I mean, maybe you don't have the option to turn down all the tracks in the song but if x have guitar, y have drums, z have vocals and b have bass maybe x can turn down all the volume except "guitar", y could do the same with drums, z could do the same with vocals and b could do the same with bass. It's a good plan, it just requires some patience...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:47:53 PM by Ulises » Logged

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »

That's what they did for Shackler's many a moon ago.  That isolated Axl vocal is pure magic.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2009, 10:42:08 PM »

In Rock Band you can sort of isolate each instrument, including vocals. By turning down the volume on "background music" you'll bring the volume of all instruments down to a minimum (not complete silence) except the one you're playing.

It's almost as good as the Shackler tracks we've heard already.

For guitar I recommend TWAT, Catcher and Prostitute especially, there's some really cool licks in there.

For vocals, be sure to use the fail safe or practice mode, so it doesn't flunk out.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:46:30 PM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »

Obviously, if someone wants to contribute do it in easy mode so there won't be mistakes.

Please, could someone  do me that favor? Is not necessary to make the four tracks of the fourteen songs in a day but it would be cool if someone can help...

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2009, 01:45:58 AM »

Obviously, if someone wants to contribute do it in easy mode so there won't be mistakes.

Please, could someone  do me that favor? Is not necessary to make the four tracks of the fourteen songs in a day but it would be cool if someone can help...

Okay I have reread this at least 4 times now. I know I am a little under the influence but, still...

What are you saying, I am not being a dick, or trying o be a dick, I really don't get what you are saying or asking for. Explain.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2009, 06:38:53 AM »

Is not a big deal.

The thing is find someone who can record (or extract) the sound of the instruments so we can have the multitracks...

its_so_easy
Rocker

axl rose is back!!!

« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »

Hi all is it ok if I add your xbox 360 gamertags? also anyone else wants to add me my gamertag is GIBBO187

I can do guitar or vocals.

cheers.

Good fuckin night
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2009, 04:42:46 PM »

all gametagged volunteers for HTGTH rock bands, queue on here.  ok

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=56521.msg1178956#msg1178956
circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »

blew out my voice and got sick from singing album start to finish.....that range is just ridiculous. i will never sing most of those songs ever again unless i want to get out of going to work.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

blew out my voice and got sick from singing album start to finish.....that range is just ridiculous. i will never sing most of those songs ever again unless i want to get out of going to work.

I had to sing most of it a key down but since you get the points anyway, I did pretty well

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2009, 05:09:30 AM »

I got sick after singing too! Coincidence?  Huh nervous

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »

yes
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: