Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:13:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New GNR shirt at Hot Topic
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New GNR shirt at Hot Topic  (Read 21563 times)
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »

im not a fan of this one, lets see what else they bring out, its the whole gnr logo on the side thats ruining it for me just looks out of place

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2009, 07:54:45 AM »

im not a fan of this one, lets see what else they bring out, its the whole gnr logo on the side thats ruining it for me just looks out of place

yeh, I have to agree,
it looks like a business shirt in a way, having the gnr logo on the right side..

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
suicide
VIP

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2009, 10:00:23 AM »

Right, I buy and collect almost everything GN'R releases but I'll skip this one. The 2006 shirts looked much better.
Annie
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2009, 04:52:21 PM »

I was at Hot Topic today and in the sale section, I found a kid's GNR tshirt ,that said, " I listen to GNR with my Daddy. Since I don't have any kids, I bought one and put it on one of my large garden statues. It looks so cute!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 11:42:02 AM by Annie » Logged
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2009, 10:53:07 PM »

my son wears that shirt & his name is axl. yes i did name him axl. if i ever have a girl i will name her rose.  btw hot taco, i mean hot topic has a new girly tank with a skull on it & it says gnr  on the forehead i believe. its pretty lame.
Hoosier
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2009, 09:45:21 AM »

i think the grenade itself represents the album. the message on it is intended for American music audience. Axl may be wanting to use this piece as a way to explode onto the scene again. we know he likes to make a memorable entrance ("WTTJ" as a show opener is a great example).

i think it also has the same general message as "Guns N Roses" which is a name combined of something very masculine, dangerous, and heavy along with something gentle and soft. the same contrast is seen in the written message (warm welcome) and grenade. the art itself reminds me of modern chinese art but  cant pinpoint why. something about the colors and brush strokes.   

ever been in an earthquake motherfucker?!?!
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »

I've seen mp3 players looking pretty similar to the ggrenade.

For t shirts, I keep my eye on nearby uniqlo.  Cool
Annie
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »

my son wears that shirt & his name is axl. yes i did name him axl. if i ever have a girl i will name her rose.  btw hot taco, i mean hot topic has a new girly tank with a skull on it & it says gnr  on the forehead i believe. its pretty lame.
You are so cool. I hope that you have a girl someday!
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »

me to, but i think i have to find a gf 1st. getting him named axl was a struggle, but i finally got my way. my 2 other boys are named doyle & sebastian. if i have another boy im going for buckethead! ha, ha
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: