Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:39:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  ARE U BIPOLAR?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARE U BIPOLAR?  (Read 10855 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 01:39:34 AM »

Every single person has GENETIC PREDISPOSITION TO SOMETHING, there is no PUREBRED as YOU seem to think there is.

So we need to erase every trace of these dispositions.
These "humanistic" idea's are unatural, it doesn't allow man to become the superhuman.

I think parents that by inheritance has caused children harm should go to jail.

Anyway, what do YOU know what I seem to think? I always said Christianity is shallow and breed shallow thought.

Battling diseases at the root of them is a natural solution, apart from that most advices already been posted. peace

Norway, your views on things continue to remind me of Hitler.

Good! At least they don't remind you of Jesus hihi

Legitimating the idea of having someone else suffer and die because of our actions or for our temporary comfort is not ok imo.

Some people don't understand eliteism cause more long term life quality in quantity. A better trade-off as I see it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 02:05:33 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 08:09:10 AM »

I have never been clinically diagnosed *never been to a psychologist* but I definitely have all the symptoms.

Good diet, Sleep and exercise keeps me in check

if I don't do all three, I am a mess.

I would refrain from medication if at all possible, I just think medicine has interesting affects on a lot of people and they aren't always positive.

actually, I think D's onto something here. People excercise way less than they should and the percentage of the depressed in the population is rising.

With exercise you get endorphine. Endorphine raise the pain treshold and produce sedation (Reduction of anxiety, stress, irritability, or excitement ) and euphoria.

If everyone exercised more there would maybe be a lot of less depressed persons out there.

Now, if you're heavily depressed hitting the gym must be the farthest thing on your mind since it takes all your energy to struggle through a day at work.

Maybe it would help just to give a depressed person some vacation, like a month?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »

Every single person has GENETIC PREDISPOSITION TO SOMETHING, there is no PUREBRED as YOU seem to think there is.

So we need to erase every trace of these dispositions.
These "humanistic" idea's are unatural, it doesn't allow man to become the superhuman.

I think parents that by inheritance has caused children harm should go to jail.

Anyway, what do YOU know what I seem to think? I always said Christianity is shallow and breed shallow thought.

Battling diseases at the root of them is a natural solution, apart from that most advices already been posted. peace

Norway, your views on things continue to remind me of Hitler.

Good! At least they don't remind you of Jesus hihi

Legitimating the idea of having someone else suffer and die because of our actions or for our temporary comfort is not ok imo.

Some people don't understand eliteism cause more long term life quality in quantity. A better trade-off as I see it.

You have issues and I would urge YOU not to populate.  I can't have a healthy conversation/debate with someone who has such ignorant views.

If everyone exercised more there would maybe be a lot of less depressed persons out there.

Less depressed, yes but this certainly would not cure bipolar disorder.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 09:42:10 AM »

You have issues and I would urge YOU not to populate.

Well thank you very much for your wonderful insight and the personal advice, who are you?

I can't have a healthy conversation/debate with someone who has such ignorant views.

Coming from someone who compares an norwegian to Hitler... Roll Eyes

You know, his views didn't originate from him...

Anyway, you said it yourself; I should not have children because I have "issues". Thats the same message as mine.

When it's used to mock it doesn't show a very sympatethic charracter (including that those who suffer from genuine conditions certainly wouldn't feel any better by the fact that you are using "issues" as an insult to attack) tho, but still-
-Those views are a part of all healthy and sane beings. Quality is all that matters.

Humans are actually worth more than some fractured egos you know Tongue

actually, I think D's onto something here.

With depressions yeah, and not only what you point out but the estetiques in the enviroment of nature affects this too.

But a lot of the more serious and complex conditions, thats something many are borned with however...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 10:26:49 AM by norway » Logged

Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 09:46:26 AM »

Like I said before, I don?t think medicine is the best treatment, from what I undertsand it screws your mind and health in so mnay other ways. There?s natural treatments that work just fine, from what I?ve heard. However, I believe the best of treatments is to put your mind on something, get distracted as much as you can, a job, school or something. I guess that when people who suffer from this are not doing anything, their minds start to act against them, control them and makes them think lots of stuff. It seems that people who suffer from this have a lot of paranoias and shit.

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »

You have issues and I would urge YOU not to populate.

Well thank you very much for your wonderful insight and the personal advice, who are you?

I can't have a healthy conversation/debate with someone who has such ignorant views.

Coming from someone who compares an norwegian to Hitler... Roll Eyes

You know, his views didn't originate from him...

Anyway, you said it yourself; I should not have children because I have "issues". Thats the same message as mine.

When it's used to mock it doesn't show a very sympatethic charracter (including that those who suffer from genuine conditions certainly wouldn't feel any better by the fact that you are using "issues" as an insult to attack) tho, but still-
-Those views are a part of all healthy and sane beings. Quality is all that matters.

Humans are actually worth more than some fractured egos you know Tongue

actually, I think D's onto something here.

With depressions yeah, and not only what you point out but the estetiques in the enviroment of nature affects this too.

But a lot of the more serious and complex conditions, thats something many are borned with however...

Throwing English words together senselessly doesn't make a coherent argument, FYI. 

I compared your views, yes and they are quite the same.  You want to build a super race of those you see fit to breed.  The point you are missing is that the ones who think like YOU are the sick ones and should probably refrain from putting any more like yourself on this planet.  I don't give a rat's behind where you come from as I do not care where anyone does as I do not judge anyone by their ancestry or heritage or "genetic disposition".  Your "issue" is pure ignorance and severe stupidity, not one of mental illness.  I do not mock, I type this plain as day.

There are plenty of tactics on how to deal with mental illness and not all of them include medication.  Sometimes it is a necessary evil in the case of severe disorders like Bipolar Disorder.  Many people think any kind of erratic behavior must mean the person is Bipolar.  The term itself is used much too widely, IMO.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

i've dated a few girls who were bi-polar

This made me  hihi hihi hihi  for some reason

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 02:17:38 PM »

If so, what are the symptons and how do you treat it?

I have found that berating Republicans on various message boards help ease my symptoms.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »

If so, what are the symptons and how do you treat it?

I have found that berating Republicans on various message boards help ease my symptoms.

That explains so many liberals actually....   Wink

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 12:13:33 AM »

I compared your views, yes and they are quite the same

Well duh...his views came from folkgroups, not him.  And I think you should focus on his decisions, not views.

I guess you also think that the runes are nazi-symbols... Roll Eyes

those you see fit to breed. 
the ones who think like YOU are the sick ones and should probably refrain from putting any more like yourself on this planet.

Mhm...

Someone needs to control their temper and think twice before posting. Tongue

I do not mock, I type this plain as day.

You said the same, certain people should not breed.

Where you mocking or were you giving an honest answer? Some many people should not have children right?

Your "issue" is pure ignorance and severe stupidity,

What part is ignorance and stupidity?

You're drawing hostile conclusions out from stereotyping and narrowminded, ignorant assumptions.

The diference between me and you in this is that I don't measure anyone for their philosophical views. Wink

We can save a lot of people from suffering by being more concious about genepool.
Knowing what is passed on and what the risks are etc...

Having people inherit disabillities, deformalities and  illness for our disrespect of nature and shallow, egocentric intrest...meh.

I don?t think medicine is the best treatment,

Find the best doctor, double-check and do exactly as they suggest, thats my advice. peace

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »

I said you should not breed and you shouldn't.

Do you wait all day to type novels at me that make no sense?  Possibly you need some air or a life.  I am sure even your mentor, Hitler, had one. hihi
Annie
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 12:39:33 AM »

I just brought it up because, if you think about it, it is indeed a very annoying thing to suffer from but it has an interesting side: art. There?s TONS of celebrities, poets, musicians, film directors, etc... that suffer from it. So it is linked directly with creativity.
As for the treatment, I understand that convetional medicine can be not so good..I?ve seen people taking medicine for this kind of disorders and they, sometimes, appear lost and zoned out.

I read in TIME magazine many years ago that all highly creative people have some degree of Bipolar disorder. You need the intense mood swings in order to create. There are degrees though. If you can function in society, have a job etc than you probably don't need meds. The BACH FLOWER REMEDIES are a nice homeopathic treatment. They make me feel better.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »

Do you wait all day to type novels at me that make no sense?

You really are the center of the internet aren't you? Oink! Kiss

hihi

Edit:
I said you should not breed and you shouldn't.

Never said that you didn't wave

I focused on the diferent reasoning we have for those opinions.

You think some people shouldn't have children because:

1. You don't like them.
2. You disagree with their opinions.

Or maybe you're just throwing around insults to revolt around something or to express your feelings about me personally.

I think some people shouldn't have children because of nature and science, to prevent disorders f.x.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 04:03:39 AM by norway » Logged

GNRFAN20
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 01:05:03 AM »

No, are you?
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 08:16:19 AM »

Norway you are so well....can't describe your type, I think they broke the mold when they made you, and you may want to keep it that way ok

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jada
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 08:28:36 AM »

Can you be bipolar if your mood changes all the time? I mean, like 20 times a day?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 08:30:10 AM »

You really are the center of the internet aren't you? Oink! Kiss

I just like to point out that when you call women "ladypigs", maybe you shouldn't start expecting me to run to your rescue when posters make fun of you....

Maybe you should've thought about that before starting to post your narrow minded crap....

I'm sorry that this Nordic brother is letting you down.  rofl

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 08:46:57 AM »

Can you be bipolar if your mood changes all the time? I mean, like 20 times a day?
I am what they call "Gemini" moody is my middle name, but do I think I am bipolar, that would be a no no

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »

I'm a fat ladypig 'because I am almost 5 months pregnant dammit!!!  hihi

It's just a damn good thing there are no serious genetic disorders in my family or I certainly shouldn't be breeding according to some here! Grin

LOL Jarmo! beer
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »

I am what they call "Gemini" moody is my middle name, but do I think I am bipolar, that would be a no no

This would qualify more as a personality disorder, see Borderline Personality.  Not you, MsAxl but someone who did have that many severe mood changes in a short period.  For some reason Bipolar and this disorder are often confused.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: