Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:22:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 411198 times)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #1280 on: August 22, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »

The 2009 G'nR concert announcement had actually shown at Linkin Park concert held in Taipei few days ago ,
but as a Taiwanese G'nR fan,
I'm not holding my breath on this one,
since said promoter has spread some false info about its up coming events.
(they had announced they'll invite bands like Eagles, Marilyn Manson..... but none of that happened)

so,
Yes, BBH is a legitimate promoter in Taiwan,
that did held many mainstream concerts,
and no ,
they are not just only  a ticket company nor this page is a scam,
but info about future events are in question.
(http://www.bbh.com.tw/EN/index.asp)

hi mate, welcome to HTGTH!!  beer

have you called those telephone numbers to confirm the veracity of that *possible* tour date?

Thanks for the info, and if this doesn't happen to be a major fraud, I'm happy for you. I would do ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING to see this band live. Southamerica seems to be erased from Azoff's (and Merck's) political global map...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1281 on: August 22, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »

That dose seem to be the case since he came on GNR as manager but I wounder what he plans to do in America a bunch of shows at bars hell no Axl will want to have a statium tour which makes me wonder who will open for GNR chances are we will be waiting for a while for the main event so I hope they book someone good

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1282 on: August 22, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

there is no way GNr will be doing stadium tours here in the US unless they are going to co tour with a big act. This isnt the UYI era

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1283 on: August 22, 2009, 05:37:26 PM »

there is no way GNr will be doing stadium tours here in the US unless they are going to co tour with a big act. This isnt the UYI era
Don't you remember they toured with Meltalica back then for UYI I wounder if they do that with someone this time around who would it be?Huh

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #1284 on: August 22, 2009, 06:11:59 PM »

Just wanted to say that I'm watching a blu-ray from 06 and all I want is to see this band live again ASAP.

GODDAMNIT. They are nothing short of incredible live.  beer

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #1285 on: August 22, 2009, 11:08:40 PM »

Don't you remember they toured with Meltalica back then for UYI I wounder if they do that with someone this time around who would it be?Huh

Metallica is back for the second leg of their U.S. tour this fall--I know they have some dates in the Northeast in November.

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1286 on: August 22, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »

Metallica is back for the second leg of their U.S. tour this fall--I know they have some dates in the Northeast in November.

cant really imagine Metallica being interested in that..they are selling out every arena in the world by themselves.  Avenged Sevenfold/Buckcherry would be perfect.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1287 on: August 23, 2009, 12:00:21 AM »

I would be happy if any of those three decided to tour with GNR becouse well they all I think are basicly cool with Axl but I wouldn't know for sure

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1288 on: August 24, 2009, 11:16:40 AM »

Good luck to ya and I hope GNR can lend some support. 

I live in a country where they do things a little different and underhanded.  It's known that rock stars who get too political and out of hand die of drug overdoses.  I would not want to be a rock star that was viewed as interferring with the delicate state of things between the US and China.  But you know that die of drug overdose thing was all rumors and there's freedom of speech and shit like that just doesn't happen in the US, right?

Does any of this make any sense?  Wow, it's post like these that question why I even bother reading message boards.

I wouldn't advise trying to get inside my head but you asked.

There are conspiracy theories out there:

Rock History:  It has been rumored that the deaths of the likes of Henderson, Morrison and Joplin were arranged by the US government to stop the political influence of rock music at the time.

The US and China:  It is said that the best way to take the US down is by ruining or controlling the economy.  China is one of the countries the finger points to.

Just some of thoughts running through my head, this obviously is not the place to discuss that.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Josh
Headliner

« Reply #1289 on: August 24, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »

I live in a country where they do things a little different and underhanded.  It's known that rock stars who get too political and out of hand die of drug overdoses.  I would not want to be a rock star that was viewed as interferring with the delicate state of things between the US and China.  But you know that die of drug overdose thing was all rumors and there's freedom of speech and shit like that just doesn't happen in the US, right?

Does any of this make any sense?  Wow, it's post like these that question why I even bother reading message boards.

Rock History:  It has been rumored that the deaths of the likes of Henderson, Morrison and Joplin were arranged by the US government to stop the political influence of rock music at the time.

The US and China:  It is said that the best way to take the US down is by ruining or controlling the economy.  China is one of the countries the finger points to.

Just some of thoughts running through my head, this obviously is not the place to discuss that.

Henderson?  You mean Hendrix  rofl rofl rofl
SMFS
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #1290 on: August 24, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »

Nope. Pretty sure he means this guy:
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1291 on: August 24, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

Just wanted to say that I'm watching a blu-ray from 06 and all I want is to see this band live again ASAP.

You got that right.  beer

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1292 on: August 24, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

Nope. Pretty sure he means this guy:

Sorry, lol

but I guess both apply.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #1293 on: August 24, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »

You got that right.  beer

/jarmo

Yessir.  beer

It's not like I "Forgot" perse, but watch that blu-ray reminded me all over again of just how incredible this band is live. I found myself watching songs that I sometimes don't care for (I'm looking at YOU "Think About You") just because the band was so on fire and just throwing passion and energy all over the place.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1294 on: August 24, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »

A GNR-show on BluRay ?? How and where did you get that?   Huh

Stavanger-rock-city!!
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1295 on: August 24, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »

prob Download from 06.. cause that was in theaters back in the UK.
perhaps it was released on dvd/blu ray I dont know.
Or its just unofficial released stuff
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #1296 on: August 24, 2009, 03:08:13 PM »

Oh it's a bootleg for sure, but it's a damn fine one. It's not Download, it's Universal Amphitheater 12/20/06.

I don't want to seem like I'm advertising for another website but I can say I got it for what I feel is an extremely fair price. PM me and I'll direct you to where I got it.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #1297 on: August 24, 2009, 08:54:16 PM »

I'm really starting to wonder if maybe a past member is causing legal problems or something preventing GN'R from doing anything at the moment.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1298 on: August 24, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »

I'm really starting to wonder if maybe a past member is causing legal problems or something preventing GN'R from doing anything at the moment.
Anything's possible.  Wouldn't seem too far-fetched.  Not saying I agree, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #1299 on: August 24, 2009, 11:23:47 PM »

with past members you mean past members from 2001-2006 or 1986-1994?

It would be very surprising to see Robin or Bucket causing legal problems to the band. And I assume the problems caused by 1986-1993 former members are absolutely over, things from the past, with the 2001-2007 tour and the Chinese Democracy release. If the band was able to tour all these years and to release the album... new problems? I dont think so. I simply think Axl and the boys are taking their time to set the wheels in motion properly, the time a band of these dimensions require.

I am absolutely convinced that GNR will perform live this year. Its just a matter of time.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 12:01:51 AM by estebanf » Logged

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: