Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:24:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 411190 times)
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1260 on: August 20, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »

You seem to think I remove everything that's true until GN'R posts it on their site and remove everything that's not true. Basically, you seem to think I remove everything.

That's just funny.

I dont think you remove everything, you're way off  Roll Eyes hihi

It used to be the norm this kind of thing got nipped in the bud... You need to take a chill pill man
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1261 on: August 20, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »

You seem to think I remove everything that's true until GN'R posts it on their site and remove everything that's not true. Basically, you seem to think I remove everything.

That's just funny.

It used to be the norm this kind of thing got nipped in the bud... You need to take a chill pill man

Isn't it normal around here to let ride until confirmed or denied?  That's how it's usually handled. which is a good thing, in my opinoin.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1262 on: August 20, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

Are you saying this Taiwan gig is legitimate?
Not saying anything since I don't know.

Honest to god Jarmo i'm not being a smart ass right here but, why havent you removed that post since the date is not confirmed... Usually stuff like that gets removed pretty quick

Obviously, I'm not Jarmo.  But, I think his point was that at this point it may or may not be true, so there is no reason to remove it as of now.

Ali
True like I said a few posts before this news came in Axl and the other GN'R members will tour and eventualy make another album I just hope the new GN'R makes more good well albums hopefully with a little more promotion in the US and if their were anyother countrys that didnt have it but to the point only GN'R knows the answer so "all we need is just a little PATENCE"

Hey Man...

Promotion In BEST BUY Is Minoritary, strategy Of BB, Exclusive Products.  NOW Kiss and New Disc Of Promotion In Wallmarts.

All It's = New Tendencies, strategy, etc, etc.

GNR Forever is: INNOVATION !! Experimental, Progressive, Unique Style Of Life..

Guns N' Roses Rulez !!!

You Know ?? (DADDY YANKEE)

rofl

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1263 on: August 20, 2009, 10:02:48 PM »

That's just funny.

Isn't it normal around here to let ride until confirmed or denied?  That's how it's usually handled. which is a good thing, in my opinoin.
Thats usualy the case unless Jarmo has heard about it then from what these people have said Jarmo would delete it so either Jarmo dosnt know or Jarmo knows its not true

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1264 on: August 21, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »

this picture from http://www.bbh.com.tw/EN/EventContent.asp?CTID={471A5822-0DF1-4829-AC3A-F8CD96009778}is too old.....

maybe is fake.... hope not.

The band are not as communicative as they once were, but I would definitely 'watch this space' on this one.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1265 on: August 21, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

this picture from http://www.bbh.com.tw/EN/EventContent.asp?CTID={471A5822-0DF1-4829-AC3A-F8CD96009778}is too old.....

The band are not as communicative as they once were, but I would definitely 'watch this space' on this one.

this space '....'? or that '.....'? Grin
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1266 on: August 21, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »

Very interesting.  Thanks for that and I hope it happens.  Smiley

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1267 on: August 21, 2009, 04:20:13 PM »

this space '....'? or that '.....'? Grin
Or MYspace?  I'll be watching every space I can get a peak at just in case.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
axljungle
Rocker

« Reply #1268 on: August 21, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »

Hello Mysteron! Thanks for your post. Anything else about tour?  Roll Eyes

SMFS
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #1269 on: August 21, 2009, 05:27:47 PM »

Fernando has confirmed that guy hasn't had anything to do with Guns N' Roses in a looooooooooooooooong time.
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #1270 on: August 21, 2009, 06:14:48 PM »

i believe more in mysteron than fernando...
mysteron was the main source of info for a lot of years and NEVER lied to us

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1271 on: August 21, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »

Fernando has confirmed that guy hasn't had anything to do with Guns N' Roses in a looooooooooooooooong time.

And that entitles you to pm me and call me a fucktard merely because I expressed an opinion based on many years of dealing with GN'R? I have only expressed an opinion because I have never agreed with tickets being released by ticket companies before any official announcement by the band involved.

I have spoken with Fernando before, and we are cool, and I am more than happy for him to express opinion on this matter if he so chooses.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #1272 on: August 21, 2009, 06:46:21 PM »

And that entitles you to pm me and call me a fucktard merely because I expressed an opinion based on many years of dealing with GN'R? I have only expressed an opinion because I have never agreed with tickets being released by ticket companies before any official announcement by the band involved.

I have spoken with Fernando before, and we are cool, and I am more than happy for him to express opinion on this matter if he so chooses.

Yeah, if you did that SMFS, that is uncalled for and uncool.

I have to say Mysteron, one could infer from your comment that it is your belief this is a legit, albeit unconfirmed by the band, gig.  ok

Ali
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #1273 on: August 21, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »

if I remember well, Fernando said Mysteron is not involved with GNR since a long time, and that's it. And Mysteron seems to admit that, and he only said what HE WOULD DO if he was us, not a statement.

I agree with pt666: Mysteron has told us a lot more interesting things (most of them happened) than Fernando. I know: it's not Fernando's job to be GNR's spokesman, we cant demand anything on him.

And in the end of the day, GNR will tour whenever GNR decides to tour. We (the fans), Fernando, Mysteron nor Jarmo can't make wheels move faster or slower.

Anyway, if you really pm'd Mysteron to insult him, you're sick dude. Get a fucking life.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #1274 on: August 22, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »

if I remember well, Fernando said Mysteron is not involved with GNR since a long time, and that's it. And Mysteron seems to admit that, and he only said what HE WOULD DO if he was us, not a statement.

I agree with pt666: Mysteron has told us a lot more interesting things (most of them happened) than Fernando. I know: it's not Fernando's job to be GNR's spokesman, we cant demand anything on him.

And in the end of the day, GNR will tour whenever GNR decides to tour. We (the fans), Fernando, Mysteron nor Jarmo can't make wheels move faster or slower.

Anyway, if you really pm'd Mysteron to insult him, you're sick dude. Get a fucking life.

+1

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1275 on: August 22, 2009, 12:21:43 AM »

Yeah, if you did that SMFS, that is uncalled for and uncool.

I have to say Mysteron, one could infer from your comment that it is your belief this is a legit, albeit unconfirmed by the band, gig.  ok

Ali
I think he's saying don't believe it until it's confirmed by the band, though I could be wrong.  It seems as if that site is selling tickets for the show, though again I could be wrong since it's all in Chinese.  So he doesn't agree with the ticket company for doing that without the bands confirmation.  In other words, this certainly isn't signed, sealed, and delivered so there's no reason for tickets to be sold until that's the case.  Because if it doesn't end up happening people will start screaming about a failed, or cancelled, tour when one never really existed in the first place.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
corviscain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1276 on: August 22, 2009, 01:47:44 AM »

While this is wonderfull, I'd like to say up front it's a little too fucking close to China!  It's one thing to have a song that hasn't been released out there.  It's a whole other thing to have a released song and art work that is going to piss off the government of a country where they go after people for saying the wrong thing.  

i don't think chinese government has anything to do with us Taiwan.
we're separate countries, we had a successful Free Tibet concert here this summer,
and we never give a fuck about what chinese said.

G'nR really should perform Taiwan,
because we Taiwanese are dealing with chinese democracy in daily life......
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1277 on: August 22, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »

Good luck to ya and I hope GNR can lend some support. 

I live in a country where they do things a little different and underhanded.  It's known that rock stars who get too political and out of hand die of drug overdoses.  I would not want to be a rock star that was viewed as interferring with the delicate state of things between the US and China.  But you know that die of drug overdose thing was all rumors and there's freedom of speech and shit like that just doesn't happen in the US, right?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1278 on: August 22, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »

Good luck to ya and I hope GNR can lend some support. 

I live in a country where they do things a little different and underhanded.  It's known that rock stars who get too political and out of hand die of drug overdoses.  I would not want to be a rock star that was viewed as interferring with the delicate state of things between the US and China.  But you know that die of drug overdose thing was all rumors and there's freedom of speech and shit like that just doesn't happen in the US, right?

Does any of this make any sense?  Wow, it's post like these that question why I even bother reading message boards.

Anyway, whether it's true or not it's always exciting to hear of possible GNR tour news.  At the very least it would illustrate that this band still has life in it, that the only people who still care are not the fans, and we all could potentially be alleviated from GNR purgatory.  In the end I suppose it doesn't matter much to how I run my life, but it sure would be nice to know what the state of affairs are with GNR.  Then again, the notion of certainty has never coincided well with the ethos of Guns N' Roses; why start expecting it now in any manner or respect.

Cheers,

Andrew

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:18:56 PM by downzy56 » Logged

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1279 on: August 22, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »

hihi i think corviscain lives in a country ie taiwan where they do things a bit differnt than in communist china as well.

welcome to the board corviscain   beer thanks for the input i gather they are yet to actually sell the tix. am i right?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: