Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:31:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228553 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 410953 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1080 on: June 09, 2009, 06:29:55 AM »

Never thought I'd say this again but it has to be this November!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #1081 on: June 09, 2009, 07:11:38 AM »

I wouldnt hold my breath anymore anyways.  Live your lives.

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1082 on: June 09, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »

I wouldnt hold my breath anymore anyways.  Live your lives.

this is our lives  ok (well its certainly a good portion of mine)

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #1083 on: June 09, 2009, 08:15:25 AM »

i just meant, maybe people should wait until its officially announced before getting their hopes up.
Or even better, wait until your there and Axl comes onstage.  Then get your hopes up!  beer

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #1084 on: June 09, 2009, 09:59:37 AM »

When is 'summer' in Southern Hemisphere?  December-March?  This thread could surpass the 'robin' thread...

I do see a trend with very fact-thin, assumption and rumor laced stories getting legs (and threads) and then causing a backlash against the band when things don't happen according to the cards (Tarot reference).  It's hard not to get excited when any news comes out about GnR...but I try to wait for reality to catch up with the rumors.  I hope we have a tour, eventually, but I'm happilly listening to CD in my workshop on a daily basis.   ok

When Bumblefoot confirms/talks about tour dates - I will believe them!  hihi

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1085 on: June 09, 2009, 11:23:41 AM »

From BB's twitter: Twitter: OK, I've got 2 days to learn 15 songs...... ha, I scoff at the challenge...! Bring it the f**k on!

Does not look good. Maybe there is some truth to the stuff from the daily news. It's the only thing that seems to make sense being that we have heard nothing and other members are taking gigs.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #1086 on: June 09, 2009, 11:28:20 AM »

ive been saying it for awhile.  They should offer an update to everybody.  Since they havent, these kind of stories will surface.  True or false.

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1087 on: June 09, 2009, 11:31:45 AM »

Oh fuckin please.  So youze are just gonna ignore where Ron says GNR is in the process of working the details out for a tour?

So what if in the meantime he's gonna play some shows with Lita Ford.  We all know (or should know) that if the GNR plans to tour fall into place, Ron will be there!!!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1088 on: June 09, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

We all know (or should know) that if the GNR plans to tour fall into place, Ron will be there!!!
Things dont just fall into place in GNR land. It takes months and months for things to fall into place. A summer tour is not happening.

I do see a trend with very fact-thin, assumption and rumor laced stories getting legs (and threads) and then causing a backlash against the band when things don't happen according to the cards (Tarot reference).  It's hard not to get excited when any news comes out about GnR...

Rumors are one thing but when a band has a few months worth of rehearsals and auditions and then announces a new member from those auditions, its more than safe to say that a tour was coming.

The real trend is... forget it no need to beat a dead horse.

Because the assumption around here is that 99% of you cant live your life and discuss a band at the same time....just concentrate on "living your Life" beer!!!!   and while your at it dont have any expectations for your favorite band.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #1089 on: June 09, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »

I do see a trend with very fact-thin, assumption and rumor laced stories getting legs (and threads) and then causing a backlash against the band when things don't happen according to the cards (Tarot reference).  It's hard not to get excited when any news comes out about GnR...

Rumors are one thing but when a band has a few months worth of rehearsals and auditions and then announces a new member from those auditions, its more than safe to say that a tour was coming.

The real trend is... forget it no need to beat a dead horse.

Because the assumption around here is that 99% of you cant live your life and discuss a band at the same time....just concentrate on "living your Life" beer!!!!   and while your at it dont have any expectations for your favorite band.
A tour is coming...when the BAND announces firm dates, we will know.  It is silly to ride the media/web rollercoaster, and then get pissed at GnR for not producing.  The BAND has only said that a tour is upcoming.  2012 is also upcoming.  Hang in there, don't hate the BAND because web speculation and 'insider' rumors didn't pan out...that is all I am saying...if you need to discuss the hell out of every rumor, it is not my place to tell you not to.  Enjoy GnR however you can! beer

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1090 on: June 09, 2009, 10:25:25 PM »

A tour is coming...when the BAND announces firm dates, we will know.  It is silly to ride the media/web rollercoaster, and then get pissed at GnR for not producing.  The BAND has only said that a tour is upcoming.  2012 is also upcoming.  Hang in there, don't hate the BAND because web speculation and 'insider' rumors didn't pan out...that is all I am saying...if you need to discuss the hell out of every rumor, it is not my place to tell you not to.  Enjoy GnR however you can!

Silly to ride on rumors? Are you serious? So they just went through months of rehearsals and auditions for a tour that was just a rumor or is going to start a year or more past the release of CD?Keep smokin that good stuff. Not to mention they hired another guitarist for touring purposes.

Not saying to believe every gnr rumor on the web but this is just common sense. Enough with the excuses around here. Geez

Isnt it odd that even after they release the album that Axl still cant get out of his own way?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:30:07 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1091 on: June 10, 2009, 12:35:25 AM »

Oh fuckin please.  So youze are just gonna ignore where Ron says GNR is in the process of working the details out for a tour?

So what if in the meantime he's gonna play some shows with Lita Ford.  We all know (or should know) that if the GNR plans to tour fall into place, Ron will be there!!!

Right, like we didn't ignore the Better video or this Summer stadium tour

I am going back to my stance I had with CD. I'll believe it when I see the dates posted on Ticketmaster.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1092 on: June 10, 2009, 04:05:50 AM »

Right, like we didn't ignore the Better video or this Summer stadium tour

I am going back to my stance I had with CD. I'll believe it when I see the dates posted on Ticketmaster.

I have tickets for sale right now.  You can eat them after too.  Saltiest tickets this side of the Mississippi.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1093 on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:03 AM »

Hopefully we'll hear something by the end of the month, or if not, there is still tons of time for a tour in the fall.

There's still tons of time for a tour in 2010.

If "fall" was the word, I think we'd be seeing more activity. A press release ... Axl being seen out in public ... something.
Isnt the tour comming in the summer of 2010???

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #1094 on: June 12, 2009, 09:01:43 AM »

Isnt the tour comming in the summer of 2010???

Still no official word.

Bitch Slap Rappin
Rocker

« Reply #1095 on: June 12, 2009, 10:21:39 AM »

I'm starting to learn the guitar parts on Chinese Democracy!!!!
This way I'll be on stand by mode should Axl decide to go fourth and promote the CD.
After the tour, Axl and I are going to do another cd that will rock like letting a savage beast loose in the city at night!!!!  beer
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1096 on: June 12, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »

I'm starting to learn the guitar parts on Chinese Democracy!!!!
This way I'll be on stand by mode should Axl decide to go fourth and promote the CD.
After the tour, Axl and I are going to do another cd that will rock like letting a savage beast loose in the city at night!!!!  beer

Huh You bought garrys tix ?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1097 on: June 14, 2009, 12:41:37 AM »

A tour is coming...when the BAND announces firm dates, we will know.  It is silly to ride the media/web rollercoaster, and then get pissed at GnR for not producing.  The BAND has only said that a tour is upcoming.  2012 is also upcoming.  Hang in there, don't hate the BAND because web speculation and 'insider' rumors didn't pan out...that is all I am saying...if you need to discuss the hell out of every rumor, it is not my place to tell you not to.  Enjoy GnR however you can!

Welcome to the jungle  Grin 

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1098 on: June 14, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »

This was posted over at www.gnrevolution.com.  Props to Axl S.  Not that I buy the rumor, story, what have you.  Would be nice though.  Again, maybe this WAS the plan, hopefully it still is.  But we know how often plans can change.

http://www.patriotledger.com/entertainment/x1176007383/MUSIC-REVIEW-Psychedelic-Furs-play-to-a-full-house-in-Foxboro

According to longtime fan and friend of the band, state Sen., Bob Hedlund, who was at Saturday?s show, Ferrer has joined Fortus on Guns ?N? Roses? summer tour of South America, and the current eight-date mini-tour of the northeast is meant to acclimate their replacements

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #1099 on: June 14, 2009, 10:42:55 PM »

This was posted over at www.gnrevolution.com.  Props to Axl S.  Not that I buy the rumor, story, what have you.  Would be nice though.  Again, maybe this WAS the plan, hopefully it still is.  But we know how often plans can change.

http://www.patriotledger.com/entertainment/x1176007383/MUSIC-REVIEW-Psychedelic-Furs-play-to-a-full-house-in-Foxboro

According to longtime fan and friend of the band, state Sen., Bob Hedlund, who was at Saturday?s show, Ferrer has joined Fortus on Guns ?N? Roses? summer tour of South America, and the current eight-date mini-tour of the northeast is meant to acclimate their replacements

WELL looks like we have a heart beat! hope this is true. Northeast would mean here in New England and New York hehehehe  beer

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15