Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:29:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 410916 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1040 on: June 07, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »

this is pointless, jarmo.  just ban him.  he insults axl.  he insults you.  he insults any fan who just wants to be able to enjoy their favorite band.
Ill ask you again, how am I insulting Axl?

And I have never insulted anyone on here who chooses to support whatever version they support.

i'm tired of his whining and bitching as well
simply skip over/ignore my posts and or the posts of others who dont share your viewpoint.

The message board clearly states discussion of:
Everything GN'R related, including discussions about present members.

a message board is one that usually has different opinions on a topic/s. Nothing wrong with disagreement.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1041 on: June 07, 2009, 04:21:01 PM »

"You're not in the band".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1042 on: June 07, 2009, 04:30:37 PM »

this is pointless, jarmo.  just ban him.  he insults axl.  he insults you.  he insults any fan who just wants to be able to enjoy their favorite band.
Ill ask you again, how am I insulting Axl?

And I have never insulted anyone on here who chooses to support whatever version they support.

i'm tired of his whining and bitching as well
simply skip over/ignore my posts and or the posts of others who dont share your viewpoint.

The message board clearly states discussion of:
Everything GN'R related, including discussions about present members.

a message board is one that usually has different opinions on a topic/s. Nothing wrong with disagreement.

okay, you stated your opinion.  you believe that you know more about the music business than axl rose, his band and his managers.  you've made your detailed plans for how axl should live his life and conduct his business.  it's been clearly stated.  we all heard you.  i'm sure axl's written down everything you've said he should do, and will soon be adjusting his life and his band to meet your needs.  so there's no need to keep spamming this FAN SITE with your various criticisms and armchair quarterbacking.  we get it.  you're a genius who's got it all figured out.  now pretty please, with sugar on top, will you shut up about what axl should do?  go listen to chinese democracy and be reminded of how beautiful life can be when you're not too busy complaining.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #1043 on: June 07, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »

Again, Jarmo. I am glad I don't have your job here. lol
Thanks for putting up with this shit.
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1044 on: June 07, 2009, 04:36:10 PM »

Never claimed to have all the answers buddy.

"Im not in the band"!!!!

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1045 on: June 07, 2009, 04:38:53 PM »

Never claimed to have all the answers buddy.

"Im not in the band"!!!!

then you need to look out for the guy who hacked your account and posted a bunch of tripe about how axl should do this or should do that. 
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #1046 on: June 07, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

back to the main topic which is about plans for a summer tour:

for now (June 07, 2009) those plans havent worked out practically for summer 2009 shows.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #1047 on: June 07, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »

isnt better to just close this thread?.....we all know that is no summer tour.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1048 on: June 07, 2009, 05:50:13 PM »

I'm sure DJ could learn everything in 2 or 3 weeks. It's not all the solos, but just Robin's ones (and still, they might give some to Richard). And I assume some of the old songs won't be played again (at least at the begining of the tour), so it may be the same amount of songs Ron had to learn.

Anyways, I wouldn't take the "summer tour" too hard. I mean, it may be the intention but not anymore. Still doesn't mean they won't do a tour in another season. Tongue
If hes played some of the songs by himself otherwise I think it would take him at least 2 months to learn the whole GN'R catalog.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1049 on: June 07, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »

Amen! close this shit  Cool

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #1050 on: June 07, 2009, 06:35:36 PM »

Amen! close this shit  Cool

"I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of... agree with you there"

There's really no point in speculating on a non-existent tour anymore is there?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1051 on: June 07, 2009, 06:41:15 PM »

oh, so now the same group of haters have decided that axl's not going to tour this year.  sorry, but i'll wait until i hear it from someone who has a clue.  no offense.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #1052 on: June 07, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »

^^whats your problem? this is the update:

back to the main topic which is about plans for a summer tour:

for now (June 07, 2009) those plans havent worked out practically for summer 2009 shows.

edit:
"practically" in this case means officially confirmed or happening live shows
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 07:34:37 PM by Limulus » Logged

Re-Union time, baby!!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1053 on: June 07, 2009, 07:55:58 PM »

Hopefully we'll hear something by the end of the month, or if not, there is still tons of time for a tour in the fall.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
-Rob-
Banned
Rocker

Here Today ...

« Reply #1054 on: June 07, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

Hopefully we'll hear something by the end of the month, or if not, there is still tons of time for a tour in the fall.

There's still tons of time for a tour in 2010.

If "fall" was the word, I think we'd be seeing more activity. A press release ... Axl being seen out in public ... something.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1055 on: June 07, 2009, 09:30:38 PM »

There's still tons of time for a tour in 2010.

If "fall" was the word, I think we'd be seeing more activity. A press release ... Axl being seen out in public ... something.

I'm quite confident it'll all come together in the end.

I remember last fall people were saying there wasn't enough time for the album to still come out, and then a month before the release date we got the first single and confirmation of the album's release date from management.

For now, just mix a stiff drink, and crank the tunes loud smoking

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
-Rob-
Banned
Rocker

Here Today ...

« Reply #1056 on: June 07, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »

For now, just mix a stiff drink, and crank the tunes loud smoking

Those are my thoughts too in a nutshell.

I won't lose any sleep if these guys don't tour this year. Don't get me wrong ... I'd like to see it happen, but I don't bother getting too worked up over any band's schedule. Especially when said band's schedule has a reputation of being pretty soft.

I just don't see why it would be so difficult to open a 'twitter' or myspace page and leave a small comment like "not looking good" or "still on track" every quarter or so. Sure, it still won't be good enough for some, but you'd also have quite a few who respect the acknowledgement.

If today's 'new york' article has any credibility, I think we may have some serious down time ahead of us. Just hope that it's wrong.
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #1057 on: June 07, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

oh, so now the same group of haters have decided that axl's not going to tour this year.  sorry, but i'll wait until i hear it from someone who has a clue.  no offense.
someone like who?HuhHuh
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1058 on: June 08, 2009, 02:24:33 AM »

Let's just hope whenever "all pieces happen to fall in place" most of these guys are still around. The biggest concern of fans right now regarding an allegedly postponed tour should be the preservation of the band, not the selfish disappointment that we won't (for our own pleasure) get to see the band on tour this summer or even fall. It takes money and motivation to keep a band together - that may soon run out unless the band becomes publicly active.

Whatever the reasons for this, it's absolutely pointless to speculate, assume or even ponder who's to blame: Axl or (even more convenient for some here) some unexpected third parties as usual. Everyone knows that Axl is complicated and not the easiest to deal with. By now, all fans should have accepted that and learned to deal with it. After all, we are fans of Axl the artist, not of Axl the wanted rationally predictable nice guy.

But, if anyone has had any responsibility to make things work despite all the challenges involves, that's this top-notch uber expensive managment team. In the public and fans eyes, they have done nothing since coming on board outside of securing this deal to release the album, albeit in a time and way that did not jive with Axl and the band and ultimately led to an embarrassing situation for an artist to be in, its fans, and overall loss of respect by many.

It's not impossible to recover from this situation but it will likely take a lot of hard work, time, a lot of humility and compromises. Let's hope for it...

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy too.  I would not want to live in whatever hell he lives in.  So I'm not too mad about the lack of promotion and no scheduled tour.  To each his own, I say.

And I really do hope Axl finds his peace someday.
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #1059 on: June 08, 2009, 04:38:10 AM »

Wouldn't it make a little more sense to assume the band isn't going to tour this year until they announce otherwise?

And there goes the challenger...
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: